Ch. 29

Protectors

sooooooooooooooo sorry i havent updated in a awhile...i have been sooo busy.... god i have to start updating...well anyway thinkng of how to end it..enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe looked around the room, it was bright and..boring. He looked down to see Chunji still sleeping in his arms, 'Crap! What do I do? Why isnt he awake yet?!?!' L.joe has been awake for about 30 mins now. He again tempted to get up without waking the other and as soon he moved his arms Chunji nuzzled against him closer and L.joe froze, 'What. The. Hell!!!!' He supressed the urge to attack him and sighed. He looked down again. Chunji looked so peaceful as he was sleeping and L.joe knew he would be in a lot of pain so he decided to let the poor kid sleep. He let another sigh escape, "Guess I'll have to sleep some more then..." he mumbled under his breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel woke up to be under the embrace by Cap. He smiled and leaned in to peck his lover, "Hey sleepyhead it's morning, get up..."

"Ugnngh.." Cap peeked through his eyes and as it got adjusted to the light he saw Niel in his arms, "Morning..." he tightened the embrace and pulled in for a kiss.

"Hnngh.." Niel pulled away and got out of bed, "I'm heading to the shower...." he smirked, "you can join me if youd like.."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mother look, this bubble is huge!!!!" he turned around to show her but she didnt meet eye contact. She didnt even look at him. He frowned and turned back around. He popped the bubble and just sat on the tub filled with water full of bubbles. He started popping random bubbles, 'Mother is acting different each day,' he turned to glance at her but she had her back turned and was washing something.

"M-mom, are you alright?"

She stopped doing what she was doing, "Didnt I tell you not to call me that..." her voice sounded strict and dangerous.

He slightly trembled. Nowadays, he started to fear her, "S-sorry..m-mother..." he turned around not wanting to see her angry face. He silently sighed, his hand going back and forth through the water. He inhaled and went under the water. He looked around but he couldnt see well, it was all blurry. He thought it was fun pretending to be a fish in the sea, exploring the depths of the water.

He wondered what it would be like to be a fish. What they did underwater most of the time. He started losing air so decided to go back up. But his eyes widened when he realized he couldnt. He was panicking, his arms and legs moving back and forth trying to get back up. But there was a force, a pressure that held him down.

He wanted to scream for help but couldnt. He looked up to see a blurry figure standing beside the tub looking down at him. It was no doubt his mother, 'He-help....mother please help me.....' he reached his hand out. But he felt dizzy and lightheaded. He could see the color orange and red surround the bathroom, turning the air grey. The figure then walked away, dissappearing in the cloud of grey....

Chunji gasped and his eyes shot open. His heart was beating fast, 'Th-that's one creepy, scary, realistic dream... ' Chunji still felt shaken up but then realized he was in bed with L.joe wrapped around him. He relaxed and looked up to see him sleeping. Chunji sighed, 'It felt so...real...like I was in it...' Chunji closed his eyes again, deciding not to bother with it too much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki came into the room and saw that the four were sitting there on the couch, "I see you made it that's good.... did you eat the breakfast on the table?"

"Yea," Changjo said.

"Where's Chunji," Niel looked around to see he's still not here.

"Chunji is still sleeping, he slept very late last night so I decided to let him sleep in," Shiki sat down.

"Then where's L.joe," Changjo asked.

Ricky raised an eyebrow, "Wait, isnt he usually the first one up."

"He is," Cap said, "though I wonder what's taking him so long......"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe sighed in boredom. He fell back asleep for about 2 mins then woke up immediately. He wasnt tired at all, 'Why the hell am I still in bed!!! I could just leave him here to sleep, so what if he wakes up....' he was aruging in his mind wether or not to get up. But immediatly stopped when he heard a sigh, 'Did he just.....' "Chunji...."

Chunji flinched and looked up, "Sorry did I wake you...."

L.joe was irritated, "How long were you awake?"

"For about an half an hour...."

L.joe swallowed hard, "And you didnt.....tell me..."

"I-I thought you were..." Chunji didnt finish seeing how mad he is.

L.joe got up and sighed, "Go take a shower and dont take too long.."

As soon as Chunji got out of bed he collapsed, the pain was very excrutiating, "I-I thought your first was the most painful but this is much more painful than last time..."

L.joe raised an eyebrow, "And how would you know that?"

"Shiki-san told me..."

L.joe's eye twitched, "Then why didnt....nevermind just go..."

"I-it hurts too much..."

He sighed and picked Chunji up bridal style. Chunji gasped and tensed up. L.joe smirked and could also feel Chunji's heart pounding really fast. He placed him in the tub and the cold and hot water. Chunji sat there, his face red, he didnt know what to do. His eyes widened when he saw L.joe lock the door and came in the tub with him, "W-wh-wh-what are you doing!!!!!"

L.joe chuckled, "I thought we might as well take a shower together..."

Chunji backed up against the tub, "Wh-what are you going to do..."

L.joe smirked, "You'll see..." (you guys use your imagination cuz i have no freakin clue...thought this would be a good way to end this part)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji and L.joe headed to the living room. Luckily Chunji wasnt in pain anymore with the pills L.joe had in his room, or more like waht Shiki provided. "I am going in the back way, Shiki-san said that they think I'm in bed."

L.joe raised an eyebrow, "Whatever.." L.joe walked in and saw them talking in the room. He sat down.

"Dude, where the hell were you, it's almost lunch time..." Cap asked.

"Somewhere...."

Changjo groaned, "Dont tell me you were with a gir-"

Before he even got to finish Chunji and Shiki walked in. Chunji was holding two vale that held blue liquid, "Niel here..." Chunji handed it to him. They both drank all of it.

"It will start to take affect in a few hours," Shiki said. They both nodded.

"Oh yea," L.joe turned to face Cap, "well..."

"Oh D, you?"

"C..."

"I see..."

"D...C?" Chunji questioned Niel.

He shrugged his shoulders, "What's DC?"

"Uh..nothing.." Cap forgot about those two.

L.Joe smirked, "Those are your size."

Chunji and Niel's face were flushed, "WHAT!?!?" Niel faced Cap, red with anger.

Cap glared at L.joe, "What the hell man?" L.joe just laughed.

Ricky just shook his head, "Why are you guys such erts...."

Chunji gasped, "Wait so that means yours are bigger!"

"Shut up, so what! Yours are clearly softer."

"Not true!!!!"

Changjo was laughing his head off, he loved all this entertainment. "Changjo," Niel called, "come here and see which ones softer..."

"Huh..." he instantly stopped lauhing and looked at him, "wh-what?"

"NO!!!!" Ricky, Cap and even L.joe shouted. Changjo looked at L.joe surprised.

"Before everyone starts yelling I have a gift for you Cap and L.joe..." Shiki handed those two a orange envelope. He left the room after that.

"Ooooh, I want to see," Changjo ran behind them.

Cap opened it and took it out. All their eyes went wide. Chunji and Niel looked at each other in confusion. Chunji gasped, "Cap you nose's bleeding..."

"Crap," he covered it and went to get a tissue.

"What is it," Niel walked closer but L.joe quickly placed it back inside and made it dissappeared.

"Nothing," L.joe simply said, "I am heading to the bathroom."

Changjo walked back to sit next to Ricky. "What was inside?" Ricky asked.

"It...um..." his voice got lower, "it was pictures of them in a bikini...the uh...really showy kind....."(aiiiii...i feel like a ert -///-).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, back to a guy!!!" Chunji already had change his clothes and was heading for bed. it was a long day, especially random guys who walked up to him to talk. He was getting ready to climb when he heard something. He turned around, "Hello?" He looked around, "must be imagining things."

But before he could turn around someone had grabbed him by his mouth. Before Chunji could even scream or do anything, this strong sence of smell filled his nose and his eyes became blurry, his body weak. The guy chuckled, "I have finally got you Chunji....." and with that, everthing went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done and again sorry for this really late update....

oh, and I was thinking of writing other fanfics but...AND PLZZZ DO NOT HATE ME FOR IT.... but i was thinking of writing fanfics for all the members that pairs

up with Chunji....BUT I AM STILL A CHUNJOE FAN... i mean yes i ship sometimes to i dont know maybe changji, chuniel, etc. but i always ship back....

besides cant hurt to try right...so at least try to read them to see if you will like it...oh and warning you now..I like chunji being bottom...for some reason...so i was thinkng maybe you guys can help me who should be paired up with chunji in my next story, well dont choose ricky yet cuz he will be a hard one still working on that story might let chunji actually be top....so i dont know..but plzz choose, changjo, cap, or niel...i was thinking maybe cap or niel but plzz choose... and i will also right more chunjoe fics...hopefully

thnx for reading my rambling if you guys actually read them enjoy ^_^