Not yet~

My robot buddy~

 

{Role like a buffalo~ whoops they already know~

I hope you noticed that cause it's too cool to ignore~} [Exo-two moons]

 

“Ahh…Five more minutes…” I mumbled still half asleep.

 

{I lost my mind

Noreul choeummannasseultte

No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion~} [Exo-What is love.]

 

 

“Ahh! I said five more minutes!” I stopped my other alarm,

 

{Jukgo, jugigo

Ssaugo oechigo

Igeon jeonjaengi aniya!!!! } [Exo-k, MAMA]

 

“Omma!!” I shouted as I jumped off the bed and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. “Ahh…Why the heck did I have to set three alarms that would set off after one another like dominos?” I complained as I turned off the last alarm. I ruffled my hair in annoyance and looked at the time, my eyes immediately widened. 8:45!!! “That’s why!”

 

I quickly head to the bathroom and took a quick shower as soon as I finished I changed into my uniform and slipped my backpack then headed to the door. –I forgot about Zelo! Today’s he’s first day and we didn’t organize he’s stuff yet –

 

“Goo moning~” Zelo suddenly popped out when I opened the door with a bright smile on he’s face, he was already wearing he’s uniform and was already carrying he’s backpack.

 

 

“You’re…already set?” I asked confused.

 

“Yep! I organized my stuff yesterday. And woke up early today. No thanks to you~” He stuck out he’s tongue.

 

“Well why didn’t you wake me up?” I slapped he’s shoulder. “Ah never mind, let’s go we’re gonna be late.”

 

Just our luck class didn’t start yet and we made it just in time for zelo to have a little tour.

 

“Phew~ Good thing we’re not late. Ok we have 15 minutes to spare how about I give you a tour?” He nodded and smiled cheerfully.

 

I pointed out to him most of the important places, like the restrooms, the canteen, the principles office, the classes, the library and so on.

 

“We need to head to class now. We’ve only got five minutes left.” I stared at my watch.

 

“Kaja!” He excitedly said, suddenly he slid he’s arm under mine. I gave him a surprised look; he just smiled at me innocently.

 

–Maybe himchan oppa was right, looking at how excited and happy he is, this must mean that he’s getting closer to becoming more like a real boy –

 

“Lee Zoe?” Someone behind us called in a high surprised tone. Zelo and I both turned around and before I could take a good look at the owner of the voice I was pulled away almost instantly.

 

“Lee Zoe is that really you? You’re not sick or anything are you? Do you have a cold or something?” She said as she placed her hand on my forehead.

 

“I’m fine sonjin-ah.” I chortled, she suddenly pouted and flashed her puppy dog eyes at me.

 

“Ah araso araso! I’m fine sonjin UNNIE~” I repeated.

 

“Much better, but if your fine then…does this mean it’s the end of the world?” Her eyes grew wide open.

 

“What are you talking about unnie?” I tilted my head in confusion. She pulled me further away and whispered in my ear. “Don’t you realize you’re with a boy? You’re even locking arms with him.” She blinked at me.

 

“Ah, that’s why you’re acting all crazy.” I nodded in understanding. She flashed me a confused look.

 

“Sonjin unnie this is Zelo. Zelo this is sonjin unnie, my best friend~” I introduced them to each other. They bowed at each other and looked back at me.

 

“Sonjin unnie, Zelo is a bionic robot that my dad sent me. I’m supposed to teach him how to act like a real boy.” I explained in a hushed tone so no one will over hear.

 

“Ah! Now it makes sense. Nice to meet you zelo~” She greeted properly and shook Zelo’s hand.

 

“Sonjin-ah, we’ll see you later during recess, we’ll be late for class.” I said and she started doing her aegyo again.

 

“Ah cham! Sonjin unnie~ there you happy?” I blew my bangs.

 

“Yep~ I’ll see you later dongsaeng~” She gleefully said and skipped happily to her class.

 

-Cham! She’ll never change –

 

 

~After class~

 

Class went smoothly and Zelo was praised a lot by the teachers because he was able to answer all their questions.

 

We headed to the library where sonjin and me usually hang out together. We liked it here because it was quiet, plus whenever we get too excited and laugh out loud we get into trouble with the librarian, and yes, we found that funny. It can’t be helped the librarian has the funniest angry expression on earth!

 

“You two seem pretty tight.” Zelo stated.

 

“You mean sonjin and me?” I asked. He nodded.

 

“Sonjin is the only true friend I’ve got. I get along with other girls in my class and teammates, but sonjin is the only one I can really trust. We’ve been friends since kindergarten. She was the very first person to acknowledge me. After my mom died she’s been taking care of me and was always by my side. Hehehe, since she’s the youngest in her family, she likes to act as my older sister, sometimes she even acts as my mom. She’s always there to comfort me.” I smiled warmly at the thought of sonjin always being there for me.

 

“I guess it is true.” He stared off to space.

 

“What is?” I asked, curious.

 

“A wise man once told me that, if you lose something you love, you gain something in return. Something else that you can hold dear.” He smiled brightly.

 

“Do you know who that wise man was?” He asked happily. I shook my head. “Your dad~” He whispered in my ear. –Appa did? –

 

“Zelo…did you…lose something important too?” I asked slowly.

 

“I…“ He was suddenly cut off by sonjin’s arrival.

 

“Hey guys~ sorry I’m late!” She sat beside me. I gave her a death glare. –Really? Nice timing sonjin. Aigoo. - *Sigh*

 

“What? What’d I do?”  She raised both her hands in the air and shrugged. I shook my head in disapproval.

 

“By the way Zelo, since I’m older than you, you can call me noona! Just like how Zoe calls me unnie~” She cheerfully said.

 

“Ah ok, noona.” He nodded uncertain.

 

“You don’t have to call her that if you don’t want to.” I flipped through the books lazily.

 

“Of course he does! Right Zelo?” She looked at him hopefully. “Ah deh~” He smiled nervously. “Yay now I have TWO dongsaengs!” She clapped.

 

“I’ll go look for a book to read.” Zelo excused and got up. We both nodded at him.

 

 

,.Zelo’s pov .,

 

-They’re so different from each other. Unlike Zoe Sonjin noona’s bright and so cheerful. It’s kinda funny how the two of them could get along. Hmm, I was about to tell Zoe something important about me…*Sigh* guess it’ll have to wait till next time –

 

I kept walking through the aisle of books looking for something interesting but instead I found something unusual. At the end of the aisle was a pair of feet. I was curious about whose feet they belonged to so I went to them. –Oh! It’s sanbae! He’s asleep? –

 

“Yongguk sanbae.” I said quietly, surprisingly he woke up instantly.

 

“Oh Zelo-ya~ You’re here. How’d you know I was here?” He stood up.

 

“I didn’t. I was looking for books but suddenly I found your feet.” I put my hands in my pockets and casually said.

 

“Ah Heheh, guess my hiding spot’s been discovered huh. Oh yeah Zelo-ya, your looking for books to read right?” He asked.

 

“Only to pass time.” I shrugged.

 

“If you want I can lend you some books and comics. I have some right now in my class.” He offered.

 

“Sure~” I agreed and we both went to his class.

 

 

“Here” He handed me a couple of interesting books and comics. “Gomawo-yo sanbae” I bowed.

 

“No problem, but it’ll take me time to get used to you calling me ‘sanbae’.” He crossed his arms.

 

“Wae yo?”

 

“I’m afraid that if I tell you, you might avoid me as well.” He shook he’s head.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t avoid things unless I have to.” I chortled.

 

“Heh, funny. Well you see my hoobae,” He placed he’s hand on my shoulder. “Most juniors usually avoid me, therefore I’ve never heard a single one of them call me sanbae.” He tilted he’s head slightly.

 

“Why do they avoid you?” I asked curiously. –Sanbae seems like a pretty nice guy –

 

“It’s because of this…” He stared into space in a

Devilish scary way. Suddenly a guy who had just entered the class caught glimpse of sanbae staring at he’s direction and he immediately scattered out of the room.

 

 

“That’s…the reason…?” I stared at him blankly then couldn’t help myself and I started laughing loud.

–I can’t remember any moment where I actually laughed this hard; wait there was one, when himchan hyung fell into wet cement. – Thinking back at that memory made me laugh even harder. This caused sanbae to laugh with me.

 

“I think you’re the only kid who would actually laugh at my death glare~” He said amazed.

 

“Hehehe, seriously? But that was really funny right now when that guy thought you were glaring at him and ran off!” I placed my hand on my tummy and tried to catch my breath.

 

“There was also my brother…” He said quietly and stared at the ground. –He looks sad… -

 

“Hyung!” I called; he looked up at me confused.

 

“You told me last time I can call you that.” I explained. His face suddenly brightened up.

 

“So you finally thought about it?” He teased.

 

“Don’t make me change my mind.” I teased back.

 

 

,. Zoe’s pov.,

 

 *Riiiiiiiiiiing*

 

“Ah we better head off to class, we’ve got history.~” I suddenly got excited and sang Exo-k’s last part of history.

"Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History~"

 

“You know for a girl who dislikes boys, you’re sure very loyal to Exo~” She raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“Hey cut me some slack, their music is awesome and their dance is totally awesome!!” I looked up while holding my fists near my face.

 

“Sometimes your hard to get.” She shook her head.

 

“And that’s why you’re the only one who can put up with me.” I did thumbs up.

 

“Wait, where’s Zelo? He’s not back yet?” I looked around, sonjin just shook her head.

 

“Hey Zoe~” A deep voice greeted. I turned around and saw Yongguk sanbae with Zelo.

 

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo sanbae~ Zelo how did you?” I bowed then scratched my temple in confusion.

 

“Yongguk hyung lent me some books see? I found him sleeping when I was looking for books.” Zelo said with a smile.

 

-Hyung? Their getting closer already~ ^^ I wish it’s that easy for me too - *Sigh*

 

“I think we should head to class before we get in trouble. And I’ll talk to yo later about how you know that sanbae.” Sonjin whispered the last part to me.

 

“She’s right. I’ll go walk you guys to class, our homeroom teacher comes in late so I can spare sometime.” Sanbae offered.

 

“You guys go on ahead, I need to get to my class too. I’m Cho sonjin by the way, sophomore~” She introduced politely.

 

“Bang yongguk, nice to meet you. I can walk you over to your class since my class is close to yours.” Sonjin seemed uncertain so I gestured for her to go.

 

“Zelo and I can go alone, you guys go on ahead.” I bowed and pulled Zelo out.

 

“See you guys later.” They waved.

 

When we reached our class we saw that the teacher was already in, and the lesson has already started.

 

“Ok, the teacher is writing on the board right now so we can sneak in from the other door. If we’re lucky enough we’ll be able to get in without any attention.” I whispered to Zelo and when I turned to him he was already tip toeing he’s way to he’s chair. -That jerk!-

 

I went after him quietly. “Lee Zoe you’re on board duty after school.” The teacher said without even turning around. –How’d she know? –

 

“Neh seongsaengnim.” I said disappointed then went to my seat limply. Zelo who was already safe in he’s seat laughed at me, I shot him a death glare.

 

“Oh Zelo,” The teacher called.

 

“Deh seongsaengnim?” He stood up.

 

“You’ll be accompanying Ms. Lee. After school.” She turned to him and lowered her glasses.

 

“Serves you right~ Mhereong~” I whispered and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

 

 

~After school~

 

*Cough* *Cough*

“Here, let me do it.” He took the board erasers from my hands and slapped them together to get rid of the chalk dust.

 

“Isn’t it hard for you to breathe with all that dust?” I asked while covering my mouth so the dust won’t get in.

 

“My bionic chip prevents all outside threat to enter my body, in other words, I can never get sick. Dust, bacteria, and all those kind of things can’t enter my body.” He explained.

 

“Bionic chip?” I tilted my head in confusion.

 

“Are you sure you’re the professor’s daughter?” He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Yes I’m certain, It’s just because he never mentioned you to me before so I don’t know much about you.” I sat in one of the chairs and rested my head on my palm.

 

“He told me a lot about you though.” He finished the dusting and sat on the teacher’s chair across from me.

 

“He did? What’d he tell you?” I blinked at him.

 

“Stuff like how you’re awkward with boys and usually pick fight with them.” He rested he’s chin on he’s forearm and continued.

 

“He also told me about your mom. And what sort of foods you like. Like yakult~” He winked. I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

–It’s weird, but hearing that he knows this much about me, sorta feels comforting. Is this why you told him all these things appa? –

 

“But he never told me the reason why you were so awkward with boys. Would you tell me? ~” He batted he’s eyelashes.

 

“I know we agreed to be family, but I don’t think I can disclose my reason to you just yet.” I stuck my tongue out teasingly. He puffed he’s cheeks in disappointment. 

 

“How about you tell me about you now. It’s only fair after all.” I suggested. He gave it a thought then nodded he’s head.

 

“Do you know why I’m bionic?” He asked me in a quiet voice.

 

“Because…you’re half human and half robot?” I guessed.

 

“It’s because I’m a human that received robotic abilities.” He chuckled softly.

 

“So…” I began, uncertain of how I’m supposed to respond.

 

“I was a normal human boy. Just like you. Except the part of being a boy.” He joked.

 

“Then how did you become bionic?” My attention was fully focused on him right now.

 

“Your curious?” He teased. I nodded my head rapidly then waited for him to continue.

 

He opened his mouth slightly to talk but then he shook he’s head and index finger. “Mhmhm. I don’t think I can disclose my whole story to you just yet~” He teasingly copied me. I blew on my cheeks then sighed.

 

After finishing up with the after school duty we finally head home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Wanna know Zelo and Zoe's backstories? you will soon find out in a special event~ ^^

Look forward to it. Feel free to share your thoughts by commenting below. ^^ Pyeong~ =]★