The final event~

My robot buddy~

 

Zelo: Annyeonghaseyo Zelo-imnida~ Ah today we have a special event, it's called "DJ robot~" and for today's event I will take requests from

our readers &  subscribers. YAY! ^^ Alright is everyone ready? You guys excited? Should we start?

 

Zoe: Yah! you're asking too many questions! Plus why didn't you wait for me? we were supposed to start together! Hmph!

 

Zelo: You were taking too long to eat~ *Blinks innocently*

 

Zoe: You make it sound like a bad thing! I was hungry! *sigh*

 

*yongguk comes in*

 

Yongguk: Again again! You guys can't go on for one day without bickering *sigh*

 

*Daehyun pops out of nowhere and startles everyone*

 

Yongguk: Yah imma! I almost had a heart attack! *long exhale*

 

*Himchan looks at yongguk with creepy eyes*

 

Himchan: I can fix your heart~ Mheheheh

 

Yongguk: Get away from me.. =.= *glares*

 

*The professor walks by*

 

Zoe: Appa don't you want to join us?

 

The professor: Nah~ you kids enjoy. Bridal mask is on I can't miss the latest episode~ *Waves and Leaves*

 

Daehyun: I think we should start. 

 

Zelo: See? you guys distracted me, I was suppose to be-- *gets cut off*

 

Zoe: Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun~ Zoe-imnida~ 

 

Zelo: Hey I wasn't finished. So as I was saying--

 

Yongguk: Annyeonghaseyo peeps~ Yongguk here, I'll try to make this more fun so just listen to my deep voice araso? 

 

Zelo: Hyung! Don't cut me off with that deep voice of yours I was trying to say--

 

Himchan: Yah~ I can do deep voice too~ listen, my voice is also deep~ I am Himchan~ the cute one! 

 

Zelo: YAAAH! Stop it and let me talk! As I was saying--

 

Daehyun: Hey look There's a box of cherry tomatos here~ *takes out the box*

 

Zelo: Cherry tomato deakkoya! =.= *Glares*

 

Zoe: Alright that was Zelo & Daehyun everybody~ Now let's begin before Daehyun loses a finger. Zelo You can start now~ 

 

Zelo: Ayo wuddup everybody~

 

Yongguk: That greeting is old, you know wa am sayin'?

 

 

Zelo: Please say something that makes sense my bettery life is only 30%

 

 

Himchan: Let's just start with the first request. *sigh*

 

Daehyun: You guys are hopeless =.=''

 

Zoe: Alright First Eunhwa86the songs she requested are Suju No other, B.A.P voicemail, & B.A.P Good bye. She dedicated these songs to herself, her family,chingu,dongsaeng and her unnie~ Allright Eunhwa can you tell us the reason?

 

Eunhwa86: I take suju no other cause' my family,chingu,unnie and dongsaeng cause' there's no one who can replace them.. ^^ B.A.P voicemail cause' that 'someone' needs to know that i'm not gonna cry/be sad/be weak anymore.. so ~ say good bye ~! ^^ and myself... B.A.P good bye cause' that song makes me forget my problems~!

 

Zoe: I'm sure those people know how much you care for them, I hope that you can always find happiness in life with the people you care about, so always stay strong and healthy~ Fighting~ ^^

 

Yongguk: Awsome, now second request is by penguininjataco , the song she requested is B.A.P's unbreakable. Daehyun-ssi can you please sing the lyrics she requested?

 

Daehyun: Neh~  
"Even if I die, I won't break
 (Hands up to the sky, toward the peak, here we go)
 Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness
 You Know I'm Unbreakable

~"

 

Yongguk: She dedicated this song to authur-chan, this is her reason and I qoute:

I don't know but I want to dedicate a song to show you're unbreakable for some reason hmm but Thank author-Chan for writing a great story. 

( つ^o^)つ

 

Yongguk: Author-chan, do you have anything to say?

 

Raminx3: Gomawo penguininjataco~ *sobs* I'll always try my best to be unbreakable then ^^; I hope you stay strong and healthy always~ 

Let's be strong together~ Fighting~! ^^

 

Zelo: And the final Request is by Its angel 
, the song she requested is One Thing By One Direction.  
Dedicated to, and I qoute: A CUtiiee :3 EX0-k's Baekhyun~. As a surprise, a special guest will now sing this song~

 

Guest: Deh annyeonghaeyo Baekhyun-imnida~ Heheheh, thank you so much for dedicating this song to me, and now I will sing it back for you~ ^^

 

Baekhyun *singing* : 

"Shot me out of the Sky 
You're my Kryptonite, So get out get out get out of my mind 
And come on come into my life 
I don't I don't don't know what it is 
But I need that one thing 
And you've got that one thing"

 

Himchan: Gomawo Baekhun-ssi. So did everuone have fun? We've reached the end of the event and now it's time to say goodbye~

 

Zelo: We will miss you everyone--Out of battery, shut down, sorry. 

 

Yongguk: OK! Deep voice in~ Thanks to everyone who read 'My robot buddy' you've all been very awsome peeps~ 

 

Zoe: We hope you enjoyed it till the end, and if there were things you disliked than just tell us and I will gladly punish author-nim~ *Evil laugh*

 

Raminx3: Yah! by punishing you don't possibly mean...

 

Zoe: No more yakult for you! Mheheheheh~

 

Raminx3: You wouldn't dare =.=''

 

Daehyun: yeorobun~ Thanks for everything~ if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been in this story~ xD so I thank you~ I guess it's a goodbye then~

Goodbye everyone~ Be happy and healthy always~

 

All: PAI PAI~! We will miss you~! =]★☆