Turning purple~

My robot buddy~

 

 

“Nice to see you again~” He said cheerfully with only his eye smile visible under he’s mask.

 

Before he can say or do anything else I grabbed him by the collar before he expects it. “What are you doing here? Who are you really and what do you want?” I glared at him.

 

“Whoa you’ve gotten scarier since the last time we met~” He smiled nervously.

 

“If you’re not gonna talk then leave,” I let him go and started closing the door slowly. “Don’t come here again, just pretend this house is invisible or something.”

 

“I already told you before, you’re not invisible.” He said calmly right before I fully closed the door.

 

“What did you say?” I stopped closing the door and talked in between the crack still keeping my guard up.

 

“Should I remind you again? You’re not invisible. How can you be, when I can see you so clearly? And hear you clearly,” He slowly pushed the door open.

 

“I can also feel you. See?” He grabbed my hand and waved it in front of him.

-He’s repeating what Daehyun told me before. But I can’t be too sure. –

 

“Who are you really?” I searched he’s eyes for answers.

 

“I’m the boy who sits at the back of the class. Quietly watching from the back.” He smiled.

 

“Daehyun…?” My voice trembled at the mention of he’s name. 

 

“My brave best friend has turned into a very strong girl.” He took off he’s mask and smiled warmly at me. “I missed you Zoe.” He chortled.

 

“You’re back…it’s really you?” I chuckled and a tear escaped my eyes.

 

“You’re not going to turn all dramatic are you?” He chuckled as he wiped my tear away.

 

“Hey Zoe did you try the breakfast yet… Who’s at the door?” Zelo stopped by the door as soon as he saw Daehyun.

 

“Zelo! This is Daehyun~” I pulled Daehyun inside and introduced him to Zelo. “He’s my childhood friend~ He’s back!” I said gleefully and Daehyun joined my excitement.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you Zoe’s childhood friend.” Zelo said casually.

 

“Daehyun, this is Zelo he’s practically family~” I smiled. “He’s also a bionic robot~” I whispered in Daehyun’s ear.

 

“Ah, I’ll let you two catch up on each other’s lives and stuff while I go call yongguk hyung over.” He rubbed he’s neck and left.

 

“Zelo, what about breakfast? You won’t join?” I stopped him.

 

“Nah, I already ate. You guys enjoy.” He casually waved and left the room.

 

“Oh…ok then.” I said feeling a bit disappointed.

 

 

 

,.Zelo’s Pov.,

 

“Oh…ok then.” She answered and I left.

-So…they’ve been friends since childhood? And she’s not the least awkward with him. She’s also very happy that he’s back. *Sigh* -

 

“Hey hyung, are you busy? Can you come over?” I asked on the phone.

 

Wae you’re feeling lonely?” he joked.

 

-Something like that… -

 

“I’ll take that silence as a yes. Ok I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” He said and we both hang up.

 

 

~10 minutes later~

 

 

*Doorbell ring*

 

“Hey hyung~” I greeted and let him in.

 

“Hey. Is there a guest? Whose shoes are outside?” He looked at the shoes and scratched he’s head.

 

“That’s Daehyun, Zoe’s childhood friend. He just came back.” I shrugged as I pointed at the guy with Zoe in the kitchen.

 

“Oh. They seem pretty close.” He pointed out, as the two-childhood friends laugh out loud. Hyung was right they do seem close.

-Zoe looks so normal and comfortable talking to him. How come she never punches my shoulders like that when we joke around? –

 

“Dude, you’re hair’s purple—“ Hyung pointed at my hair.

 

“Yongguk oppa!” Zoe called over. As soon as she turned our way I hurried to the terrace before she could see my hair.

 

 

,.Yongguk’s Pov.,

 

“Yongguk oppa!” Zoe called.

 

“Hey Zoe,” I greeted with a smile. “Nice to meet you Daehyun~” I waved at the new face.

 

“Nice to meet you too…ah—“ He trailed off.

 

“You can call me yongguk~” I nodded. “Hyung too if you want~” I saluted.

 

“Ok~ Yongguk hyung~ ^^” He smiled cheerfully.

-I see why Zoe’s so comfortable with him; he’s not so bad. –

 

“Oppa where’s Zelo?” Zoe tilted her head in confusion.

 

“Huh?” I turned left and right in search for the purple-headed robot. “He was here a while ago, I think he’s out I’ll go check on him~ nice to meet you again Daehyun~” I smiled and left.

 

As soon as I arrived at the terrace it was empty but my sharp eyes noticed a purple head sticking out of the roof.

Zelo was lying on the roof upside-down spacing out into the skies.

 

“Dude, are you comfy with that position?” I climbed the ladder up to the rooftop.

 

Even after I sat beside him Zelo remained still and spaced out with no response.

 

“HEY PURPLE HEAD!” I shouted into he’s ear for attention. He just turned his head casually to face me.

 

“My name’s zelo.” He said with a blank expression.

 

“Aigoo! Pabo! I know that. Do you think staying up here is the best solution? That purple hair won’t turn back to normal easily you know?” I crossed my arms.

 

“Then what should I do?” He asked with the same blank expression.

 

“First lose that expression~” I poked he’s forehead. “Second, just tell her how you feel~” I punched he’s shoulder lightly.

 

“How I feel? How do I do that?” He sat up and blinked at me a couple of times.

 

“Oi! This is gonna be a long day…” I face palmed my face. “In this case, I’m gonna need a bottle of water.” My head fell to the right lazily.

 

“Here~” Zelo took out a bottle of water from a hidden stash on the roof. “I kept them here in case me and Zoe ever get thirsty when we come up here.” He rubbed he’s neck awkwardly.

 

“Aigoo~” I lightly bumped his face with my fist. “Ok why don’t we practice? First let’s see your confession style.”

 

“How…do I do that?” He scratched his head in confusion.

 

“You know…just like the ones you see on dramas. Try to copy one and we’ll see which one fits you best.” I opened the bottle cap and waited for him.

 

“Ok, I got one.” He said after a while of thinking. I started drinking while hearing he’s confession.

 

“I don’t think I’ll be able to be without you~” He said while looking at me the way a main lead would look at he’s special someone in dramas.

 

 

=================

 

: After a long pause, I'm finally updating~ And it's a triple update! ^^

There might also be a bonus chapter so look out for it~ Pyeong~ =]★