The cheek poker..

My robot buddy~

 

 

,.Zoe’s Pov.,

 

“Zoe!” Suddenly Zelo appeared crashing through the doors, as soon as he caught glimpse of me his hair automatically turned black. Zelo was switched to combat mode, attacking all the bad guys one by one. 

 

“Zelo!” I gasped under my breath, still unable to move from the electric shock.

 

Zelo was moving fast no one could catch up to him or read his next move. He was a total fighting machine. In less than 2 minutes all the bad guys were flat on the ground unable to fight anymore, as soon as he fought every last one of them Zelo’s hair turned back to normal and he came running to me.

 

“Zoe-ya! Are you ok? What did they do to you?” He scanned me worriedly.

 

“You’re,” I tried to speak. “Here…” I finally said. Zelo looked at me with a sad expression.

-I’m sorry you had to see me like this Zelo… -

 

“I told you before didn’t I? I’ll always protect you~” He smiled sadly, then planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

“Just hold on a bit longer ok? Himchan hyung and Daehyun will come soon, I’m sure Himchan hyung has a cure.” He assured. “Until then I’ll stay right here by your side.” He pulled a strand of hair behind my ear and looked directly into my eyes.

 

My eyes were fixed on Zelo when I caught a glimpse of someone moving from behind him. It was one of the kidnapper’s men. He took out a knife and was approaching Zelo.

-No! I have to warn Zelo! Zoe Speak! SPEAK! SPEAK! –

 

“Behind you!” I gasped.

 

Zelo caught up quick and turned around, he caught the guy’s knife right on time. Zelo grabbed the guy by the collar and punched him hard as soon as that guy dropped to the ground the man who killed my mom appeared from behind him and stabbed Zelo with a syringe.

 

“ZELO!” I panicked.

 

“Ah~ my long awaited target has finally arrived~” He took out the syringe from Zelo.

-Long awaited target? He was after Zelo all along? –

 

“What the! *Oomph*” Zelo fell to the ground.

 

“No use struggling boy! I just injected you with a special virus that will weaken you,” He chortled. “You know what’s also special about it? It will scan the chip within you and send an exact replica data to my computer, and then I’ll be able to posses the same abilities as you. Of course my version will be more advanced.” He smirked evilly.

 

“Data recieved.” A computer voice spoke from the device that killer/kidnapper was holding.

 

“Looks like my plan succeeded again, I’ve managed to steal another brilliant invention from the professor thanks to you my little bait~” He crouched in front of me. “It’d be a waste though to kill you now, who knows I might need to use you again~ But you know what? With what I’ve managed to get today I think I’ll get rid of you now.” He clapped cheerfully.

-This guy is mentally corrupted! Zoe do something! You’re seriously not gonna let him get away easily are you? -

 

“I dare you to say that again!” Zelo said angrily, he’s hair was already bloody red.

 

“Oh? You dare me? Ok! I think I’ll get rid of this BAIT once and for all.” He smirked widely. “What are you going to do about it? You’re just a robot who’s outdated!” He provoked.

 

Suddenly Zelo’s hair turned ultra black and he swept the kidnapper off he’s feet and pinned him against the wall.

-I’ve never seen Zelo this angry before…-

 

“That’s not possible you should be dead! The virus should’ve killed—“ Before the kidnapper could continue Zelo punched him hard sending him flying across the room.

 

“YOU MONSTER!” He shouted while spitting out blood. Zelo didn’t stop with just one punch he went to him and kept on punching him over and over again.

-I understand how angry Zelo is, but if he continues like this he’ll end up killing him! –

 

“Zelo…Stop…” I tried to say, but my voice was faint and couldn’t be heard. “Stop…” I tried again, but still my voice was not loud enough.

 

Zelo was still punching him until I caught a glimpse of Zelo’s expression. It was cold, and scary. I’ve never seen him or anyone with that expression before. Seeing him like this sent shivers down my spine.

-That’s not the Zelo I know…what that is, is a cold robot who won’t stop until it fully eliminates it’s enemy. -

 

“Zelo…” I tried again. But he didn’t even budge. He still didn’t stop.

 

“STOP!” I shouted as tears threatened to fall.

 

At the sound of my voice he finally stopped, but he’s hair didn’t turn back to normal.

 

“Zelo? ...” I called quietly.

 

Suddenly he’s head slightly turned to me, but he wasn’t looking at me, not yet. 5 seconds later he let go of the kidnapper and stood up.

 

“Zelo…?” I called again.

 

Zelo turned to face me and slowly walked towards me. But when I looked into he’s eyes, they were as cold as they were a while ago.

-Why does he still have that expression on? –

 

In a blink of an eye, Zelo grabbed me by the neck and lifted me slowly off the ground.

 

“Zelo…I can’t…breathe…” I struggled.

 

He didn’t budge, didn’t even react. He just lifted me higher while looking at me with the same expression.

-It’s as if he’s looking through me and not really at me. The virus must be causing him to lose control over the chip. Zelo get a hold of yourself! –

 

“Zelo…It’s me Zoe!” I tried to remind him, still no use.

-I can’t breathe! Plus the electric waves in my body are forbidding any sort of movement. Talking to him is no use. What should I do? –

 

“Zelo…” Warm tears streamed down my face and I could even taste the saltiness as they pass by my mouth.

 

I was running out of air, my body was feeling more numb and my throat felt so much pain that I’m unable to speak anymore.

 

I couldn’t think of anything else when suddenly a memory surfaced my mind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey, you said we’re family now right?”

 

“Yep~” I smiled.

 

“Then…is it ok if I add one more step to the handshake?” He asked hopefully. I gave it a thought and it seemed like a good idea.

 

“Sure!” I approved.

 

We did the first three steps again and for the additional move, Zelo leaned in close and poked my cheek.

 

“That’s the additional move?” I blinked at him. He nodded happily. “Araso! Today the cheek poker is officially part of the Lee family handshake~” Suddenly he’s hair turned pink.

 

~~~~~~~

 

-That’s it! That’s my only hope now. –

 

“Zelo…remember…?” I forced myself to say, and then I tried to move my arm. At first it was really hard because I kept getting electrocuted inside with every attempt to move.

-I have to do this if it’ll bring Zelo back! –

 

I gathered all the strength I had left and forced my arm to move towards Zelo’s face. As soon as I reached it I poked he’s cheek three times.

 

Suddenly Zelo blinked twice at me, and he’s grip on my neck started to loosen up.

-Did it work? –

 

“Zo…e.” He quietly said.

-He’s back! But he’s still unable to control himself; I can sense that he’s struggling. Zelo, you can do it. –

 

Zelo’s hand was struggling to keep its grip on my neck. There was also a change in he’s expression and his eyes weren’t as cold as before.

-He’s fighting it! -

 

=================

 

: I know I promised a double update but it won't be with this chp. It will be the last two chp. + sorry for the short chp. =.=''

: So, what do you think will happen next, will Zelo be able to control himself?

: Look forward to the next chp. and don't forget to comment~ ^^ Pyeong~ =]★