Turning black...

My robot buddy~

 

 

 

,.Zoe’s Pov.,

 

“My wish is to always be able to protect the person I love.”

 

*Dugun dugun dugun dugun*

 

-Did he really say that? Why was Zelo looking at me back then, and winking? Was it directed to me? Ani ani! –

 

“Yah Zoe-ya~ Why are you slapping yourself?” Daehyun nudged me back to reality.

 

“Ah, that’s because…” I thought of a good excuse.

 

“Because? …” He slowly nodded while waiting for me to continue.

 

“Because I’m…falling asleep! *Yawn* waah so sleepy~” I stretched my arms and faked a yawn. “Ah! I’ll go grab some drinks for us, you guys wait here~” I waved at the three clueless boys and left.

 

-After what happened tonight I don’t think I’ll be able to act comfortably in front of Zelo. Every time that image of him floats in my head… -

 

“Zoe, wait up!” Zelo grabbed my hand then tied Daehyun’s mask around his neck securely then looked at me.

 

 

*Dugun dugun*

 

 “Let’s go together~” He rubbed his neck and smiled shyly. This time I was sure he was shy and happy because his hair turned pink.

 

 

“I…Ah…” After seeing that expression I didn’t know how to react.

*Dugun dugun dugun* -Oh no! This is bad! My cheeks are burning up! –

 

“Oh! Zoe, your cheeks are red again!” He poked my cheeks with his finger looking at them with round eyes.

 

“Ah it’s hot here~ that’s why I’ll go grab some cold drinks! I know I’ll get something warm for you, no icy drinks. You can wait with oppa and Daehyun I’ll be back soon don’t worry. Bye~~” I spoke in high speed and left in a blink of an eye. Leaving Zelo clueless and stunned on the spot.

 

 

,.Zelo’s Pov.,

 

“Ah it’s hot here~ that’s why I’ll go grab some cold drinks! I know I’ll get something warm for you, no icy drinks. You can wait with oppa and Daehyun I’ll be back soon don’t worry. Bye~~” She spoke in high speed that I couldn’t even cut in, then she left just like that leaving me lost and dumbfounded on the spot.

 

“Hey what’s wrong with you? You look lost.” Hyung nudged me when I sat back beside him on the bench.

 

“Let me guess~ Either she looked at you with round eyes, sneezed then disappeared in a blink of an eye, or she talked in high speed that left you dumbfounded on the spot. Which is it?” Daehyun crossed his arms with an amused smirk on his face.

 

“Second…” I held out two fingers in front of him still holding onto my dumbfounded expression. Hyung and Daehyun laughed at my reaction loudly.

 

“You two are perfect for each other!” Hyung slapped my arm jokingly. Even though I felt irritated by their mocking and teasing, I couldn’t help but feel happy inside at the hyung’s comment.

 

“Look he’s hair’s pink again!” Yongguk hyung pointed out and laughed, Daehyun joined him.

-These two won’t stop mocking me soon will they? *Sigh* -

 

“Common bro, we’re actually very happy for you~” Hyung nudged me encouragingly.

 

“Bro~” I mocked. “You have a funny way of showing it~” I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Speaking of funny, where’s Zoe? Isn’t she taking too long?” Daehyun pointed out.

 

“Maybe there’s a long line?” Yongguk hyung guessed.

 

“I suddenly have a bad feeling…” I thought out loud.

 

“Why? ...” Hyung asked concerned.

 

“It’s been almost 15 minutes already… Hyung do you remember the guy who stole her wallet the first time we met?” I shared my concern as I recalled the memory.

 

“Yeah…why?” He started to look worried.

 

“That guy didn’t steal her wallet for money…he wanted to kidnap her…” I started to feel anxious.

 

“You don’t think…” He started. “We have to look for—Zelo your hair’s turning bright yellow, like really bright yellow, like a warning sign!” Hyung pointed out.

 

“That’s because I’m getting worried.” I explained.

 

“Guys I don’t see her in the beverage area!” Daehyun came back, breathing heavily. Hyung and me were busy getting worried we didn’t even notice him leaving.

 

“I can find her.” I took out the tracking device I kept incase something like this would happen. “No! She’s outside the mall!” I almost panicked.

 

“Her phone is off!” Yongguk exclaimed after trying to call Zoe’s phone.

 

“We might have a situation, I need back-up, keep them on stand by until I give out a signal!” Daehyun ordered in a mini headset.

 

“What was that?” Hyung asked him.

 

“Zelo’s not the only one who has Special Forces. I’ll explain later first we have to look for Zoe before something bad really happens.” We all nodded and headed out the mall.

 

“This is bad, Zoe’s getting further away from the mall.” I looked at the tracking device and picked up more speed, leaving hyung and Daehyun behind.

-Zoe, please be ok. –

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Hello?” I picked up my phone as I continued running after Zoe in the tracking device.

 

“Zelo, listen carefully. The professor’s rival, also the person who killed Zoe’s mom, kidnapped Zoe. No harm will come to her as long as she wears the bracelet her dad gave her. But there’s no guarantee she’ll be able to escape alone—“ He explained.

 

“I’m tracking her now, I’ve got their tail.” I informed.

 

“Zelo, there’s something else you have to be careful about…” He started.

 

“You have to be careful about that, don’t go over board, as soon as you find Zoe you both get out at the same time. Daehyun’s forces will be there soon.” He warned.

-By THAT he means, my combat mode. I still can’t fully control it. But I’ll have to…for Zoe. –

 

“Got it.” I hang up the phone. The red dot on the tracking device was picking up speed and was already miles away from me. “Aish!” I bit my lower lip and picked up more speed, becoming as fast as a racecar.  

-I’m coming Zoe. –

 

 

,.Zoe’s Pov.,

 

As I waited for the drinks to finish a girl who looked a bit older than me approached me and asked me for my autograph. She said she had a little sister in the hospital that loves non-celebrities with amazing talents. She said that my singing was amazing and wanted to take a picture with me as well. She seemed harmless enough so I agreed.

 

“Here we go, smile~” She cheerfully said while holding up the camera. I smiled brightly, and she put an arm around my shoulder.

 

“1…2…3!” She counted, as soon as the camera flash lit the girl covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief that slowly made me dizzy until I out.

 

“My wish is to always be able to protect the person I love.” I heard some one say followed by a hysterical laugh.

 

“Z…Zelo?” I called quietly. I tried opening my eyes but it was covered with a blindfold, when I tried to move my hands I couldn’t because they were tied up.

 

“He looked ridiculous chincha! You should’ve seen this girl’s face! It was hilarious! Cham! They think they are filming a drama! So corny yuck!” The same voice mocked hysterically.

-I think I recognize that voice. -

 

“People who think that those sincere feelings are ridiculous are stupid.” I bluntly responded to the voice, at the same time I was turning the bracelet around my wrist and activated it.

 

“Tch! For a girl who’s tied up you sure have guts to talk like that.” She hissed annoyed.

 

“Was it true, about your sister being in the hospital? Or was it a lie?” I asked daringly.

 

“It’s none of your business. You know you should be concerned about your own situation rather than others.” She stated.

 

“At least a stranger like me is concerned, unlike her own sister who’s involved herself in a crime she’ll pay for later.” I countered. What I said must’ve gotten her pretty angry because I could hear her clearly breathing angrily in the silence.

 

“Ina-ya~ Calm down, you’re seriously angry just by hearing that? Remember the boss’s plan. She won’t last long.” A guy chuckled evilly.

-If I’m not going to last long, then I’ll have to escape before things get worse. –

 

“Aish!” The girl cried then I heard something crash beside me.

 

“Yah! You almost hit her with that vase! Don’t be so reckless or the boss will punish us too!” The guy warned.

 

“Finally realized how bad a sister you are?” I said coldly.

 

“Shikkuro!” She cried. Then I heard her footsteps leaving the room along with her sobbing slowly fading away.

 

“Great job~ you think you’re so tough spitting out words like that.” The guy’s voice and footsteps were getting closer and closer to me.

 

“News flash girly, you’re trapped here!” He leaned in close to my ear and whispered.

-That’s my cue! –

 

I hit his head with my own then swung my legs directly towards he’s to make him fall. By the sound of a person’s body crash on the ground I’m guessing it worked. I waited a few seconds for any response, keeping my guards up for any incoming counter attacks. But there were none, only silence.

-I’m guessing he must’ve hit his head too, and fell unconscious. Sorry dude, but I don’t want to stay here any longer. –

 

I reached my feet out to the ground to search for the vase that got broken beside me a while ago. As soon as my feet landed on the shards I kicked the chair that I was tied to so that I could sit on the ground and reached for the shards with my hands. When I finally got hold of a big sharp shard I started cutting the rope that was tied around my hand and freed my hands from them.

 

“Gotcha!” I smirked as I freed my hand, then I took off the blindfold that was blinding my sight. I looked around for the exit.

-This place looks like a lab… -

 

As soon as I spotted the exit door, I hurriedly ran towards it.

 

“Going somewhere?” A big man appeared as soon as the doors slid open.

 

“You’re…” I was suddenly paralyzed at the sight of him.

 

“The person who killed your mom and tried to kidnap you once?” He smiled coldly. “I’m glad you remember me.” He clapped his hands mockingly.

 

“I’m surprised you can even smile after all that you did!” I glared at him.

 

“And I’m surprised you were able to almost escape. Well that chair and that fool anyway~ But unfortunately my outside security is tight. So you’re trapped here like a lab rat.” He chuckled evilly.

 

“Good, Cause now I can do this!” I kicked him hard on his head, which made him fall to the ground.

 

“Tch!” He spit out the blood from he’s teeth. Suddenly two of his guards tried to grab me, but I quickly knocked them both out. “Can’t you stop one girl you fools! ”  The big man shouted angrily at his men.

 

Soon the whole group tried to take me down, but because of the bracelet that my dad gave me, I was able to electrocute them while I punch and kick them.

 

“Now enough with the pranks you little brat!” The big guy snuck behind me and used an electrical weapon to shock me; my body soon became numb and paralyzed. And the bracelet was broken.

 

“You’ve really become more annoying haven’t you? I think I liked it better before when you used to scream for someone to help you. Why don’t you try it now?” He challenged.

 

“Ze…lo” I weakly whispered.

 

“Huh? What was that?” The evil villain mocked.

 

“Zoe!” Suddenly Zelo appeared crashing through the doors, as soon as he caught glimpse of me his hair automatically turned black. Zelo was switched to combat mode, attacking all the bad guys one by one.  

 

 

=======================

: It took me a while to finish writing this chp. so sorry for the delay~ >.<''

: Don't miss out the upcoming chapters because things will start to get...well I'll let you guess this one~ xP

: Look forward to chp.20 hopefully I'll be able to double update before sckool starts T.T.

: Pyeong~ =]★