Who are you?

My robot buddy~

 

~The next day~

 

,.Zoe’s Pov.,

 

“OK, so 3 teams have already been eliminated.” I said as I closed the walkie-talkie. “We’ve got 3 flags down. 2 more to go.” I announced.

 

“Actually we’ve got 4 flags~ I grabbed the one we couldn’t get when you two weren’t looking~” Zelo stuck he’s tongue out.

 

“How did you—“ Oppa started.

 

“Again with that question! I’m a bionic robot; those things are a piece of cake for me. You sound just like Zoe when we first met.” He shrugged.

 

“Well, sorry. I never thought that my comic books would come alive~” Oppa said sarcastically as he looked at the map. “Wonder where we can find the last one?” he scratched his head.

 

“There’s one!” Zelo pointed.

 

There was a flag right in front of us all we had to do was take a couple of steps.

 

“I’ll go get it.” Zelo started walking towards it.

-Something seems off about this. Where are the obstacles? Where are the traps? -

 

“Zelo wait I think this is a tr—“ I was slowly looking around when suddenly Zelo fell into a hole.

 

“Zelo!” Yongguk oppa and I hurried to the hole where Zelo fell in. “Zelo are you ok?” Oppa asked.

 

“Not a single scratch~” Zelo made an ok sign and smiled.

 

“You idiot! What kind of super bionic robot would fall into a trap!” I scolded him.

 

“What! I got kinda excited.” He shrugged and scratched his head.

 

“That looks really deep. We should get you out.” I slid my backpack off to look for a rope.

 

“Just move aside, I can jump my way out~” He shouted. Yongguk oppa gave me an uncertain look and I nodded at him.

 

“Al right M.R kangaroo come on out~” I sighed and moved away from the edge of the hole.

 

“Ok, one…two…shutting down.” He stopped to charge.

 

“What! What do you mean shutting down? You recharged yesterday!” I shouted to him.

 

“Zoe, he faked that yesterday just to escape your question.” Oppa rubbed his neck awkwardly.

 

“Great! Mr. bionic got himself trapped and he’s out of charge!” I started walking back and forth trying to figure out a way to save him.

 

“Grab the rope I’ll go down and get him.” Oppa handed me one end of the rope and tied the other around his waist. “Tie this around that tree, I’ll be back soon.”

 

I did as I was told and tied the end of the rope to the nearest tree. He slowly went down.

 

“Do you see him yet?” I shouted.

 

“Yeah~ lower the rope a bit more.” He shouted back.

I lowered the rope a bit more and waited for he’s signal.

 

“Alright Zoe, do you think you’ll be able to pull us up?” He asked.

 

“Now you ask?” I said sarcastically and started pulling them.

 

“I’ll help you out, I’ll try to climb on the wall along the way, just support me ok? On the count of three.”

He started.

 

“One…Two…Three!” He shouted.

 

*Whoosh*

 

A flying dagger suddenly cut the rope.

 

“Zoe? Zoe? What happened? The ropes cut!” He said worriedly.

 

“Ah, it got cut! I’ll get another rope don’t worry.” I scanned the dagger that cut the rope. –This is not another team’s dagger. Then who? –

 

“You got my knife~” a guy wearing a mask appeared out of the trees.

 

“It’s a dagger. Who are you?” I glared at him, keeping my guard up. –If he’s alone I can take him down easily. –

 

“Ok, can you toss my dagger back now?” He held out his hand.

 

“I’ll toss it straight to your heart if you don’t answer my question.” I threatened. “Who are you?” I repeated.

 

“Look kid, I’m not your enemy, if you want to— Whoa!” I threw a punch at him but he caught my fist right on time. “Aigoo, don’t you ever listen first?”

 

“Not when I feel threatened.” I kicked him on he’s gut and he let go of my fist. “I’ll ask you again, who are you and why did you throw this knife?” I placed my hand on the back of he’s head so he won’t move.

 

“Don’t you mean dagger?” He slipped from my grip smoothly and pushed me away then he threw a strong kick to another guy who just came out from the trees and knocked him totally out.

 

“Zoe? What’s going on?” Yongguk oppa panicked.

 

“I’m ok!” I shouted back then glared at the masked guy who was disarming the other guy.

 

“What’s going on? Who are you? And who is he? Answer me!” I demanded.

 

“This guy is going to prison.” He tied up the man and carried him on he’s back. “And I, will see you later~” He winked at me then started his way.

 

“Wait a minute—“ I stopped him.

 

“You better hurry up and think of a way to save your friends before the bear comes~” He turned his head slightly towards the hole. “And about the marathon, you should stop now. It’s not safe.” He left vanished without another trace.

 

*Beep*

 

All teams head back to the main point, the race is over. I repeat, the race is over! Head back immediately.” The voice in the walkie-talkie ordered.

 

“Looks like it’s over~” Zelo shrugged.

 

“What the heck! Since when did you guys come out?” I looked at them flabbergasted.

 

“Just now~” Zelo answered coolly while he put he’s hands in he’s pockets.

 

“Ahh! Remind me to never take a ride from a bionic robot again!” Yongguk oppa breathed heavily while he was on his knees.

 

“Who was that?” Zelo looked at me with a serious expression.

 

After telling yongguk oppa and Zelo what happened we grabbed all of our things and headed back.

 

“Do you think he’s with the good side or the bad side?” Zelo asked.

 

“I’m not sure, but he didn’t seem like he wanted to hurt me though, it was more like he was just trying to catch that guy. Anyway, he did say we’d meet again. I guess we will find out sooner or later.” I shrugged.

 

=========================

 

New mystery character~ He popped into my head just like this part did. So keep a lookout for him. ^^

: I'll give ya a hint~ He's in the main picture above xD

: Hope you enjoyed this two-part chapter~ 

I'll try to update soon. Pyeong~ =]★