Sharing my wish~

My robot buddy~

 

Author's note: to make this chp. more fun I recoment that you listen to B.A.P's no mercy as soon as you reach the lyrics of the song in this chp.

(link)--->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzz4mGyehw

 

=====================

 

,. Zoe’s Pov.,

 

“What is Zelo to Zoe?” he asked.

~~~~~~~~~

 

[Wishing on a star, geurim wi jeo byeol-deurege, yaksok-halgeoya pogin ahn-gett-dago, Nugunda nae yaegil deuro-junda-myeon, Nugu boda deo nan haengbokhan geol.] [Wonder girls-wishing on a star]

 

“Weird dream~” I sat up and rubbed my head. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw Zelo right in front of me sound asleep. *Gasp* I covered my mouth quickly before I could wake him up.

-Did we fall asleep here last night? In the kitchen? Cham! Seriously Zoe, what is a room for if you’re gonna sleep in the kitchen! -

 

I hit my head a couple of times before leaving my chair slowly. I tried to put the chair back in the table slowly to not wake Zelo up.

-Wait, I can’t just leave him here. It’s cold. –

 

I was going to wake him up but stopped. Zelo looked so peaceful, sleeping like a baby. I went to his room took his pillow and blanket then headed back to the kitchen.

-Well it’s better than letting him freeze right? – I thought as I covered him with the blanket. The hard part now was putting the pillow under his head. I slowly lifted up his head then bent down to his level so that I can slip the pillow under his head carefully.

 

“There I did it~” I sang as soon as I placed the pillow under his head. –Oops! – I covered my mouth quickly worried that he might wake up, but he didn’t.

 

-Phew that was close~ - *Sigh*

 

“You could have just woken me up you know~” Zelo said looking at me innocently.

 

“Aigoo!” I grasped my heart, startled. “You’re awake?” I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

 

“Good morning~” He said as he stretched his arms.

 

“Ah Heheh good morning~” I chuckled awkwardly.

 

“Were in the kitchen.” He pointed out. “So what’s for breakfast?” He rubbed his tummy while sticking out his lower lip.

 

“Zelo your lip is bleeding!” I pointed at it.

 

“Huh?” He touched his lip in confusion.

 

 

,.Zelo’s Pov.,

 

 

“Zelo your lip is bleeding!” She pointed out in worry.

 

“Huh?” I touched my lower lip in confusion.

-How did this happen? –

 

 

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

 

“What am I to you?” I asked hopefully. She didn’t answer.

-Is she asleep already? –

 

“What is Zelo to Zoe?” I rephrased the question in a quiet voice.

 

“Zelo is…someone I can’t be without.” She said as she drifted off to dreamland.

 

“I’m someone she can’t be without?” My heart started to beat fast at the thought.

-I’m someone she can’t be without!! - I jumped up and down in glee but quietly so I won’t wake Zoe up.

 

-Assa! This is so awesome!! – I kept jumping up and down not caring where I’m going when suddenly I stepped on the end of a mop and the long handle stick went flying hard straight to my face.

 

“Ouch?” I questioned myself as I placed my hand on my face. That hit on the face brought me back to reality and calmed me down. Finally I sat back at the table and admired Zoe’s sleeping face.

 

“I’m happy you think of me that way.” I whispered then I poked her cheek three times. “Goodnight Zoe~” I smiled at her sleeping face then drifted off to dreamland myself.

 

~~~~~~~

 

“Ah this is nothing, I have a habit of biting my lip when I’m asleep. It’s called sleep-biting-my-lip.” I chuckled awkwardly.

 

“Sleep-biting-my-lip?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“It’s a bionic thing, you won’t understand~” I waved in dismissal.

 

“Really? What is up with you guys and your things lately?” She puffed her cheek.

 

“Hey it’s the weekend right? Why don’t we go to the mall? You know hang out? We can invite hyung and noona.” I suggested gleefully.

 

“Call~ I’ll invite Daehyun too.” She made thumbs up. “Oh sonjin is out of town, she’s at her grandparents in Daegu” She frowned.

 

“I see. Then I’ll go call hyung, you call Daehyun. Let’s leave at noon.” I took out my phone and started my way to my room.

 

“Araso~” She went to her room as well.

 

 

~At noon~

 

We all arrived at the mall and fortunately it’s not very crowded.

 

“So what do you guys feel like doing first?” Hyung spoke first.

 

“Eat!” I raised my hand up.

 

“Cham! We’ll do that anyway. I mean something fun.” Hyung grabbed my head and ruffled my hair.

 

“You know you two seem like real brothers, are you sure you’re not related?” Daehyun scratched his temple.

 

“You get that the first time you meet them.” Zoe chortled at Daehyun.

 

Suddenly from somewhere I heard music, with a really cool beat.

 

“Let’s do that!” I grabbed Zoe’s hand then led her to where the music was. Hyung and Daehyun just followed behind.

 

When we arrived, there were a couple of people gathered around an instrumental band, they weren’t singing or dancing just playing their instruments.

 

“They’re pretty good~” Zoe said in amazement.

 

“Boom clap, Boom boom clap!” I started following the beat as I clapped my hands and tapped my feet.

 

“What are you doing?” Daehyun and hyung asked at the same time, Zoe just tilted her head in confusion.

 

“My song virus bap is reacting to the beat! I can’t stop it~” I explained.

 

“Let me guess himchan oppa’s idea?” Zoe crossed her arms.

 

“No mine~ I can also infect you with it~” I poked her cheek then started clapping to the beat again.

 

“Are you serious?” She pinched her eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Common! You too follow me~” I pulled Zoe to the spot where the band was playing, and signaled for hyung and Daehyun to join too.

 

[Zelo] “Yeah, sounds good,
We fly here B.A.P, leggo~” I started. “Boom clap, boom boom clap!” I clapped both my hands together.

“Boom clap, boom boom clap! Oh! Boom clap boom boom clap oh!” Everyone joined in.

“Hyung!” I punched him lightly on his shoulder gesturing for him to rap. “Let it go something like…” I pointed at him to cut in.

[Yongguk] ”Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga
Eumaki Jang-Nani-Ga? Goma Ulin Ai-Da
Ni Geu-Kani Nae Ika-Ji, Angeuka-Myeon Nae Ika-Na?
Goma-Hago Dwaess-Dama, Neugeu-Kkeon Jeoli Chia-Ppura”

[Zelo] “Atta Gya-Deul Jja-Sega Jin-Jjalo Aniyeo
Wome, Haengnim-Deul I Kkol-Jom Boso, Geob-Na Aniyeo
 Nappeun-Jaseug-Deul Ssibeo-Ju-Neunge Sa-Nae Aib-Nikka?
Meu-Jjaei-Cheoreom Ha-Neun Laeb, Balo I Mat Aib-Nikka?” I nudged Daehyun for him to start singing.

[Daehyun] “Teule Gad-Hin Paeleo-Daim, Busyeo-Julge we so fly
Babo-Gati Ttala-Hajin Anh-Gesseo” Then next I pulled Zoe to the front for her to start singing.

[Zoe] “Aeng-Musae Gat-Eun Neowa Nareul Bigyo-Hajima” She sang to the melody.

[Daehyun & Zoe] “Whoa~”

[Zelo & yongguk] “Ma, Kwag Gung-Dil Ssaeli-Ppikka?
Let me work out~”

[Daehyun & Zoe] “Yeah~~”

[Zelo & yongguk] “Gajja-Deuleul Kkae Ppila
We are world wide”

The small crowd that was here before started to double up in numbers, and they were cheering for us.

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! 
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P 
[Yongguk] Baby wussup!
 Uliga Wasseo! 
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! 
[Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
 [Zelo] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
 Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

[All] Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap!
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap! ([Yongguk] Baby, get louder)
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap! ([Daehyun] Woah~ Yeah~)


[Zelo] Yeah, let it go something like…

[Yongguk] A-Neun Salam-Man Ara, Da Bala-Bwa
We are the main
 Ulil Ttarawa, Jal Ara, Eumak-Eun Sinna-Neun Geim


[Zelo] Cha-Woni Dareun Seu-Tail
We makin’ classic
Je-Daero Neukki-Ge Hae-Julge Ijen Neohui-Deuli Museo-Wohal Mal
We’ll be back

[Zoe] Eumaki Ullyeo Peo-Jinda, Ham-Seongi Keuge Teo-Jinda

([Daehyun] Woah~) 
[Yongguk & Zelo] Ma, Kwag Gung-Dil Ssaeli-Ppikka?
Let me work out
([Daehyun] Yeah~)
 Gajja-Deuleul Kkae Ppila
We are world wide

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! 
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P 
[Yongguk] Baby wussup!
 Uliga Wasseo! Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy!
 [Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P 
[Zelo] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
 Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
 Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! ([Daehyun] Woah~) 
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P 
[Yongguk] Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo! 
([Daehyun] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! ([Daehyun] No mercy~) 
[Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
 [Zelo] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
 Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

 

 

As soon as the music stopped the crowd cheered louder and louder. The main guitarist who gave us the mikes before tapped me on my shoulder.

 

“Nice work kid~ thanks~ this is the first time we get a big crowd like this~” He smiled happily.

 

“No prob. Boss~” I smiled back. The crowd was still cheering loudly.

 

“Why don’t you say something to your fans?” He

Winked at me then tapped me again on the shoulder.

 

“Did everyone enjoy that?” I shouted cheerfully to the crowd. They cheered even louder.

-I’ve got an idea! –

 

“Since were all gathered here anyways why don’t we try and do something together?” I called out.

 

“Neeeeehhh~” everyone cheered.

 

I looked at my friends and they all gave me a confused look, I laughed as soon as I saw Daehyun’s expression.

 

 

“Alright, First let me introduce myself, I’m Zelo, that’s yongguk hyung, Zoe, and Daehyun.” I introduced. “So here’s what we’ll do. I bet each and every one of you have a special desired wish right? Well why don’t we shout out those wishes? I heard the sky will be full of fireworks this evening so don’t you think it’s a perfect timing?” I held the mike to their direction and cupped my ear with my free hand.

 

“Deeeeeeeeh~” They cheered gleefully.

 

“Alright! Now who will start?” No one answered; except for someone coughing in the crowd the rest was silent.

 

“Ah I get it~ waiting for the fireworks? It’d be better if we said our wishes before so that after it the fireworks will light up the sky. We do have a beautiful view from here after all. ~” I winked at them.

 

“I’m yongguk and I wish to be a great rapper~ Ehem~” yongguk hyung faked a cough after stating his wish.

 

“I’m Raminx3 and I wish to grow taller!” A girl from the crowd said, everyone chuckled happily at her wish including her.

 

“I’m Alexxxandra and my wish is to meet B.A.P one day”

 

“Everyone gets a chance and hopefully you will too~” I smiled brightly at her.

 

“I’m Eunhwa86 and 
I wish I can be with zelo one day”

 

“I’m here with you right now! ^^” I answered then did a heart shape with my hands. Everyone chuckled happily.

 

 

“I’m Italy13France I wish I could meet BAP. They inspired me to become a singer/rapper.”

 

“Just by looking at you I’m guessing you’ll be a great one~” Daehyun answered her with an encouraging thumbs up.

 

“Fighting Italy13France~” I cheered.

 

“I’m Celinakri I wish is to meet B.A.P. personally one day, have the possibility to talk to them on private basis. Not at a concert or an event.”

 

“Who knows you might have an accidental meeting with them and become their friend.” I winked at her.

 

“I’m minniegirl27, My wish is to one day, live my dream of travelling the world and learning many different languages, meeting tons of new people and making lots of good friends.”

 

“Ni hao, Bonjour, Marhaban, Konichiwa, sawadika, Ola~ don’t forget to take me with you ok?” I gave her thumbs up.

 

“I’m BuBblEp0p1 ,  I want to be a K-POP Star and see my fav K-POP bands in 3D basically real life~”

 

“Then we will be your first number one fan~ ^^” Me yongguk hyung, Daehyun and Zoe Cheered for her.

 

“I’m penguininjataco, My wish is to be a kpop star and be able to hang out with other kpop stars like friends not like a star to fan stuff :D”

 

“What about me? I wanna hang out with a kpop star called penguininjataco  too~” I pouted everyone laughed.

 

“ I’m 808_Appler, I wish I could either be a very successful pastry chef or dancer/choreographer.”

 

“If it’s pastry you want then Daehyun here can help you out~” I pointed at Daehyun and he grinned proudly. “But if it’s dancing you want then I’m you’re guy~” I saluted her.

 

“My wish is to be a great singer!” Daehyun raised his arm up while smiling happily.

 

“My wish is to meet Exo again~” Zoe Clapped her hands together gleefully. I bit the inside of my mouth in irritation. –Exo again! Cham! -

 

[Raminx3] “What about you Zelo? What’s your wish?” she asked curiously, suddenly everyone tuned to me.

 

It took me a while to speak, and then I finally held the mic to my mouth and spoke.

 

“My wish is to always be able to protect the person I love.” I turned to Zoe and everyone in the mall square oohed. “I just hope she won’t be too much to handle~” I winked at Zoe, and just in cue the fireworks exploded in the sky. Zoe and I held our gaze for little bit longer while everyone was busy watching the fireworks. Zoe’s face was flushed pink, and I’m guessing my hair is already pink by now.

 

“Zelo your hair’s pink~ Let’s go before anyone notices.” Yongguk hyung pulled Zoe and me. “Hey Mr. singer you coming?” He sneered at Daehyun who was too busy admiring the fireworks.

 

The four of us sat in one bench away from people happily watching the sky explode with beautiful colors, every time I would glance at Zoe, my heart would skip a beat and I will force myself to look up the sky again.

 

I wish that this time, I was able to express my feelings well. And that you received them. Zoe~ -

 

================

 

: I hope you enjoyed this bonus chp. ^^ I myself enjoyed imagining and writing it~ 

: I was really happy to see this many participants, Kamsamnida for joining~ I hope you liked this chapter. ^^

: Look forward to the upcoming chapters coz all the action and important events starts now~ Pyeong~ =]★