Challenge accepted~

My robot buddy~

 

 

“And whenever I’m with you…” He grinned. “I’m reminded of a clumsy girl I met when I was a little kid.” He leaned closer, placed his index finger on my forehead and looked at me straight in the eyes. He leaned in closer…and closer.

 

{Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin

Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine

Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine} [Exo-machine.]

 

 

“Aaah!” I fell out of bed at the sound of my phone ringing.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered half asleep.

 

Oh zoe-ya! Are you still asleep?”

 

“O…oppa (O-O)” I said in a surprised tone.

 

Yep, it’s me. Waegurae? You sound surprised. Did I wake you up? If so byanae~ I didn’t know you were still asleep.” He apologized.

 

“Ah aniyo. I’m awake... What’s up?” I yawned silently so he wouldn’t hear.

 

“Here’s what you do. First go to your window. Then you open it. Next look up and you’ll see that…the sky is up~” He joked.

 

“Ah oppa! I was just about to do that! Cham! I mean why are you calling so early? Did you forget something at our house yesterday?” I scratched my head.

 

“Ah Ani. I wanted to tell you something. “ He said in calm voice.

 

“I’m all ears, what’s up?” I attentively waited.

 

“Ok listen carefully, so here’s what you do, first go to your front door, and then you open it so—“ He began

 

“Yongguk oppa! I’m not falling for that again! Cham! Can’t you answer a ‘what’s up’ question normally?” I whined.

 

Yah! I’m not finished! Open your door now! It’s freezing out here~ plus your neighbor’s been staring at me in a really weird way, I’m getting Goosebumps.” He made a creeped out sound.

 

“Oppa you’re outside our house right NOW?!” I ran downstairs and went to the front door.

 

“Hey Zoe. Can I come in now?” He shivered. I moved aside and gestured for him to come in.

 

“Oppa! Why the heck are you standing outside our house so early in the morning?” I said flabbergasted.

 

“Ah Heheh, hope I didn’t disturb ya~” He rubbed he’s neck awkwardly.

 

“That’s not the point! Look at you! You look like Rudolph! How long have you been standing there?” I went to the kitchen to make him hot cocoa and he followed me.

 

“Not that long. Listen, I want to tell you something~” He suddenly sneezed.

 

“Hey Rudolph hyung~” Zelo came in with his hands inside his pockets.

 

“Good morning Zelo~” He sniffed.

 

“Here and just so were clear I won’t be able to nurse you today if you catch a cold. I’m allergic with colds” I handed him the hot Choco and put my hands on my hips.

 

“Don’t worry I have a strong body, I don’t get sick easily.” He assured.

 

“Do you have anti sickness bap too?” Zelo asked wide-eyed. Yongguk oppa pinched his eyebrows together in confusion.

 

“AH he means your body can prevent illness well. Just like him~ but he said it in a more scientific way~ He got it from my dad~” I laughed nervously then shot Zelo a warning look. And as usual he would only shrug off my glares.

 

“So what did oppa wanted to tell me?” I changed the topic.

 

“Oh yeah~ look.” He handed me his iPod. When I looked at the screen my eyes immediately turned into big round eyes that resembled Exo-k’s D.O’s eyes.

 

“Free tickets to Exo concert!! Here in Seoul!! Both K and M will perform together?!!” I read the words loud and clear to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

 

“I know how much you liked them so when they sent this to me I immediately came over. Apparently all we have to do is win their ‘Costume selca contest’. Winner gets a free ticket. ~” He smiled brightly.

 

 

“We have to register three Selcas, with 3 different costumes, and come up with fun titles for them.” I continued reading. “We have to submit them within 3 days after receiving the message.”

 

“So what do you think? Are you up for it? ” Oppa challenged.

 

“I never back out of a challenge.” I put my fists on my hips.

 

“What about you zelo?” He turned to Zelo.

 

“Challenge accepted.” He saluted and smiled.

 

 

One hour later we headed to a costume shop. They had different varieties of costumes for different types of concepts. They’ve got Disney concept, school, musical, aliens, animes, ulzzang…etc. they even have a make-up section to go with the costumes. The three of us picked 3 different costumes and started taking pictures.

 

First off Zelo. He’s main concept was robot. Ironic isn’t it.

 

 

{Title: Lonely robot.}

 

 

{Title: Skater-bot gonna flip.}

 

 

[Title: Neon-bot gonna light up your night]

 

 

Then we have yongguk oppa. He’s main concept was tough but cheerful.

 

 

{Title: Like a rebel.}

 

 

{Title: mustache man!}

 

 

{Title: Ayo waddup shrek!}

 

 

Finally me. My main concept was rebellious ulzzang.

 

 

{Title: Ready for take off~ Yes sir!}

 

 

{Title: Who holds my heart?}

 

 

{Title: Pout my way}

 

We had a great time trying on those costumes and teasing each other. –Even if we don’t win, I’m happy I spent a great time with them (^_^) –

 

“We’re totally gonna win this!” Zelo said excitedly while I uploaded our photos.

 

“Alright Mr. winner, calm down. We still have to wait for the results.” I press upload.

 

 

~Three days passed and the results were finally out. ~

 

“OK guys the results are out, win or lose at least we had fun right?” I flashed them a bright smile.

 

“Have a little confidence Zoe, I’m pretty sure we all won.” Zelo stated confidently.

 

“I’m with the both of you, although I’m confident we won, I still agree with Zoe. It was really fun~” He swung his arm around Zelo’s shoulders.

 

“Ok here goes…” I slowly slid my hands away from the laptop screen to reveal the results.

 

Winners:

 

808_Appler..

Eunhwa86..

Jung Daehyun..

Zelo..

Bang Yongguk..

Lee Zoe..

Amber liu..

Yoo younjae..

Moon jongup..

Raminx3.. (sorry, I'm an exotic too I can't help it xD)

 

 

 

“Waah! WE WON! WE WON!” I hugged the both of them unexpectedly. –Whoa! Why’d I just do that? –

 

I cleared my throat and pretended like everything was normal, even though it was totally awkward for me.

 

“Congratulations guys~” I sang while jumping up and down.

 

“Calm down Zoe, save your energy for the concert.” Zelo suddenly stepped in front of me and held both my arms to calm me down. Finally I stopped jumping.

 

“Whoa Zoe, you’re so excited your face turned red again~” Zelo poked my cheek and leaned close to my face to examine it.

 

“Zoe-ya, do you have a cold?” Yongguk oppa placed his hand on my forehead and the other on his to compare the temperature. “Your temperature is normal though” He tilted his head in confusion.

 

“Ah, I’m ok~ Just excited that’s all. Heheh” I faked a smile. –Man! Why is my heart beating so fast? Did I really jump that hard? Or am I just over excited for the concert? Cham. “

 

 

~During the concert~

 

-Exo is Soooo coool~! They’re even cooler in person! -

They sang angel first, then history, what is love, Machine, and lastly comes my most favorite of all, MAMA.

 

“WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo Exo-imnida~!” The 12 members greeted.

 

“Are you guys having fun so far?” Kris hollered and the fans answered him ecstatically.

 

“Awesome~” The members cheered. “Now there’s one more song left before we say goodbye, it’s—“ Suho began. “MAMA!!!” all the fans cheered.

 

“That’s right! ” Kris and chanyeol answered.

 

“Now before we begin, I bet you’ve all been waiting for this. It’s time to announce the lucky fan who will be dancing on stage with us tonight.” Kai said.

 

“Wait what? There was another event??” I said to yongguk oppa flabbergasted. He smirked then raised his shoulders saying that he doesn’t know.

 

“The lucky fan who will be dancing with us is…” Baekhyun began.

 

“LEE ZOE!” All the members of Exo called together.

-Wait. What? Did they just say…Lee Zoe??? –

 

“Zoe you won! Go Go!” Zelo and oppa started pushing me towards the stage. “Wait a minute! How’d this happen? I…I—“ I tried to struggle but they were too strong and kept pushing me to the stage.

 

“I signed you up since you know all their dance moves. It was Zelo’s idea.” Yongguk oppa grinned. “You’re welcome~” They both pushed me onto the stage steps, I was about to trip on the second step but someone caught my hand.

 

“Careful~” Suho held onto my hand tightly and lead me up the stairs, then Sehun came to my other side and held my other hand as we walked up the stage.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Chanyeol came in front of me and greeted. The rest of the members followed his lead.

They all greeted me one by one then stood around me and turned to the fans.

 

“Let’s give her a round of applause everybody~” Xiumin and D.O hollered.

 

“We’ll be back in ten minutes, please be patient till then. We love you~” Luhan made a heart shape and waved at the fans.

 

“Lee Zoe-ssi? Common, follow us.” Lay politely escorted me with them back stage.

 

All the members went to the dressing room to change, while the staff all congratulated me on being picked.

–I still don’t get what’s going on. –

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Some one greeted me. It was the one and only Exo-m’s kung Fu panda maknae, Tao.

 

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed back. He told me how happy he is that one of their fans will be dancing with them, and then he offered to practice with me before we go up on stage. When the rest of the members came they all encouraged me and wiped away my nervousness.

 

Finally it was time to go on stage. All the members gathered in a circle to do their cheer.

 

“Lee Zoe-ssi, common~ you too!” Chen called, and all the members gestured for me to join them. “Until you finish performing with us on stage tonight you are one of us~” They all said.

 

“Ready? WE ARE ONE! EXO FIGHING!!” We cheered and headed to the stage.

 

~Music starts playing~

 

{Careless

Careless

Shoot anonymous

Anonymous

Heartless

Mindless

No one who care about me}

 

-I’m actually dancing to my favorite song with my favorite band! Am I dreaming? –

We all danced in sync; luckily I didn’t make any mistake. –I guess all that dancing in front of the mirror paid off XD –

 

 

{Careless

Careless

Shoot anonymous

Anonymous

Heartless

Mindless

No one who care about me}

 

 

 

~End of the song~

 

“Kamsamnida~ Kamsamnida~” The members bowed politely to their fans. Then they turned to me; Chanyeol and Tao came to both my sides and raised both my arms up. “Put your hands up for Lee Zoe~”

 

Then suddenly something unexpected happened. Zelo actually pulled a stunt in the concert.

 

“I challenge your best dancer and your best rapper right here, right now.” He climbed the stage.

-How the heck did he get to the stage? –

 

I looked at yongguk oppa who was supposed to watch him, but he had the same surprised look on he’s face.

 

“All right~ Challenge accepted” Kai confidentially stepped forward and lay followed with a grin on he’s face. “Sounds like fun~” Chanyeol clapped.

 

“Can we know your name, and your reason for challenging us?” Kris handed the mike to zelo.

 

“I just wanted to see how awesome you guys really are and my name’s Zelo.” He shrugged coolly.

 

“Aright let’s begin then.” Suho announced.

 

First off was Exo, the four of them performed two moons, to show both their dancing skills and rap skills.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_66evRrl_U

 

The fans cheered loud and when it came to Zelo’s turn everyone fell silent almost instantly.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd3f-nRIL0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMNHpFyKb8&feature=relmfu

 

 

After Zelo finished, every single soul in the stadium cheered for him. All the members of Exo were very amazed by him and enjoyed he’s performance as well.

-I never knew Zelo was good at dancing and AMAZING at rapping~ -

 

After the concert, the boys invited me to their dinner celebration along with Zelo and yongguk oppa. We couldn’t turn down their invitation so we went in the end.

 

We all chatted like normal friends, it was amazing.

-I still can’t believe this is happening. And surprisingly, even though they’re all boys, I haven’t fought with any of them. I’m actually getting along with them. –

 

“Zelo, you were really cool man. For a fifteen year old kid, your pretty awesome~” Kai complimented.

 

“Hey, your only two years older than me, your pretty sick yourself.” He complimented back.

 

“Zoe-ssi here try this” Sehun held out a sushi to me.

 

“You can just call me Zoe.” I took the sushi.

 

“Zoe-ya, can you call me oppa?” Tao placed another piece of sushi on my plate and flashed me a cute smile.

 

“Ah~ o…ok Tao oppa.” I said nervously.

 

“Yah! I gave you sushi first call me oppa too.” Sehun whined. “Ah de, Sehun oppa.” I smiled at him.

 

Suddenly the two maknaes started bickering and tried to get my attention by doing all sorts of aegyos.

 

“I’m cuter!” “No me” “No me right Zoe-ya? Buing buing~” They kept competing.

 

“Cham the two of you are annoying~!” Chanyeol suddenly stood up and said. “Plus, I’m cuter than the both of you put together. I got the cuteness~~” He started singing then suddenly did a ‘buing-buing’. We all laughed at his cute response.

 

-This has got to be one of the most special events of my entire life~ 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

For those who won free tickets to the concert I hope you had a great time, and I hope you enjoyed Zelo's little stunt.

: This event wasn't very big or special, but if you liked the idea, I'll try to come up with more fun events in the future~

: If you have any suggestions I'm all ears ^^.

: See you on the next chp. Pyeong~ =]★