Operation confession pt.1~

My robot buddy~

 

 

“I don’t think I’ll be able to be without you~” He said while looking at me the way a main lead would look at he’s special someone in dramas. As soon as I saw his confession I spit out the water that was occupying my mouth.

 

 

“Yah! You just spat on my shirt!” Zelo complained, he’s hair was turning red so I had to quickly calm him down.

 

“Byan Byan~ turn your hair back to normal before you go all crazy mad robot on me~” I clapped my hands together and rubbed them together to show I was sorry.

 

“Alright, let’s try something else.” I suggested as soon as he’s hair turned blonde again. “This time don’t look at me. Here, just imagine Zoe is here in front of you.” I pointed at the empty space in front of him.

 

“So I pretend that Zoe is here?” He pointed and I nodded. “I can just make a hologram of her though~” He took out a pen-like device, clicked it, and then a 3-D hologram of Zoe appeared in front of us.

 

“Awesome~!” I cheered. “Why do you have a hologram of Zoe?” I tilted my head, crossed my arms, and looked at him suspiciously.

 

“I ah…It’s not only Zoe ok? Look.” He pressed another button on the device and a hologram of me appeared.

 

“Hello handsome~” I grinned in glee.

 

“See? It can do anyone, as long as I can picture the person in my head, the H.I.C, holograph image creator, can create an exact replica.” He explained.

 

“Interesting~” I nodded in amazement. Suddenly we heard Zoe’s childhood friend, Daehyun, laugh really loud and then Zoe joined him. My attention was fully on the two as they were laughing hysterically.

 

“Cham!” Zelo sighed, as soon as I looked at him, he’s hair was purple again and he was glaring at a hologram of Daehyun.

 

“Dude~ focus!” I snapped my fingers in front of him.

“Put Zoe in front of you again.” He did as I told.

 

“Good~ now pretend that that’s really Zoe. What do you want to tell her?” I circled around him while giving instructions.

 

“Ah, can I still use dramas as preference?” He asked innocently.

 

“Sure. But you’ll have to make up your own lines sooner or later.” I pointed out.

 

“For me liking you is as natural as the sun setting and rinsing~” He said.

 

“Alright, original but too poetic. Make it more realistic.” I continued circling around him and the hologram of Zoe.

 

“Zoe…I'm still young so I can't buy you nice things but
That's why I'm going to give you all my love,
I'll walk to the end of the sky to get to you,
I will protect you with my life.” He placed he’s hand on he’s chest.

 

“That confession has already been done by teen top. If you sang it though it would have been better. Try again.” I said impatiently.

 

“I’m always around you, 
come to me without concern of others
I’ll protect you from all these wolves, 
hurry and come here,
You shine from head to toe,
but we’re barely any different
Don’t ever leave
my arms tonight” He rapped.

[This is Zelo & yongguk’s part in B.A.P’s dancing in the rain]

“I didn’t you rap…” I said surprised. “Was that a freestyle?” I asked curiously.

 

“Yeah~ I never showed it to anyone but when I was in the lab with the professor I would usually rap alone to pass time. Maybe that’s how I got good at it.” He shrugged.

 

“Maybe we should have a rap battle sometime, me and my brother used to always have rap battles, but he always won.” I chortled and scratched my temple.

 

“Then I can easily win against you too.” He casually said. “Right Zoe?” He asked the hologram.

 

“All right Mr. rap genius~” I chuckled.

-Did I just call him by Jun Hong’s nickname? I never called anyone that except for Jun Hong. It’s weird how I see him so much in Zelo. Heh Except Zelo’s a robot. –

“You can try rapping as a plan b. Incase talking doesn’t work. Let’s try something else. Just be you, no more copying from dramas. Express yourself. As Zelo.” I patted his back in encouragement.

 

“Express myself.” He repeated slowly while he looked down at the ground in thought. “Zoe…I—“ As soon as he looked up at the hologram image of Zoe he’s hair turned pink.

 

“You? ...You what? Continue~” I nudged him. For the first time I was actually seeing him uneasy and nervous. “Dude you’re sweating, were on the roof and it’s windy how can you be sweating?” I shook my head.

 

“Ahh! Do I really have to do this?” He ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

“Would you rather let Zoe see your purple hair?” I reminded.

 

“I don’t know how to do this! Let me jump off a building, fight a whole gang of gangsters, run 10 times in one marathon, or even wrestle a crocodile!” He threw his hands up in the air. “How come I can’t do this?” He sighed.

 

“Alright, let’s take a break.” I sighed hard and sat down. Zelo sat beside me with a tired expression.

 

“She seems very close with Daehyun, even though they haven’t seen each other for a long time.” He sighed.

 

“Hey that doesn’t mean that she forgot about you~” I nudged him encouragingly. “Common let’s go back inside, it’ll give us more opportunity to know your rival more~” I winked and we headed down.

 

“I’m really glad you finally came back Daehyun~” we heard Zoe say as she smiled warmly at Daehyun.

 

“And I’ve never been happier.” Daehyun smiled back and they both chuckled. I could sense Zelo tense up beside me if I didn’t distract him his hair would turn purple again.

 

“Hey guys~” I greeted as I came in.

 

“Hey oppa~ Where have you guys been?” she asked curiously.

 

“We were hanging out on the rooftop, great weather~” I casually said and joined them by the couch. Zelo came in behind me.

 

“Cool. Why’s Zelo’s hair purple?” I looked at Zelo who was shooting death glares at Daehyun.

 

“Ah Heheh—“ I laughed nervously and placed my hand on Zelo’s shoulder to get him to stop glaring.

“I kinda tried this new hair spray on him, it’ll wear off soon don’t worry~” I tried to make up an excuse.

 

“Oh I see. That’s weird since Zelo usually does change hair color.” She scratched her temple. –Did she buy it? –

 

“Daehyun and I made our favorite desert you guys should try it. It’s in the fridge right now, we can eat it after it cools up~” She clapped both her hands together cheerfully.

 

“I can’t eat cold treats, specially icy ones.” Zelo said with an upset expression but before Zoe could catch a glimpse of it he turned his head to the side.

 

“Man! I almost forgot!” Zoe hit her head. “I’ll go make you something else, wait here.” She stood up and headed to the kitchen but Zelo grabbed her hand and stopped her.

 

“You don’t have to Zoe, I’m fine. I’m not hungry anyways~” Zelo said with a fake smile.

-A girl may not notice it right away, but to a guy it’s pretty obvious what Zelo’s going through. –

 

 

,.Zoe’s Pov.,

 

Before I could go to the kitchen Zelo grabbed my hand and stopped me.

 

“You don’t have to Zoe, I’m fine. I’m not hungry anyways~” Zelo said with a weird smile. I was about to argue but Daehyun cut in.

 

“I know another delicious treat that you might like. It’s not icy.” Daehyun suggested.

 

“How do you know I’m gonna like it?” Zelo casually asked and put his hands in his pockets.

 

“There hasn’t been a single person who tasted it that has said otherwise.” Daehyun answered with a smirk.

 

“What if my taste was different?” Zelo challenged.

 

“Even if your bionic, you’ll immediately fall for it~” Daehyun grinned.

 

“You seem pretty confident.” Zelo crossed his arms.

 

“That’s because I never run out of confidence~” Daehyun countered.

 

The both of them stared at each other for a couple of minutes without a single word.

-What are they doing? Stare contest? *Sigh* -

 

“You blinked~” Zelo snapped. “All right then let’s see it~” Zelo smirked.

 

“I may have lost this staring contest, but I won’t lose to your taste. You will love my treat~” Daehyun slowly went to the kitchen while still holding Zelo’s gaze.

 

“Cham~ so childish cheongmal.” I sighed.

 

“No argument there.” Yongguk oppa agreed. The three of us sat on the coaches while we waited for Daehyun.

 

=======================

 

 

: Second update~ Things are starting to heat up between Zelo and Daehyun. xD how will it turn out?

Click next and let's find out~ Pyeong =]