Frozen~

My robot buddy~

 

“Did you just say…” I trailed off.

 

“Bionic robot buddy.” He continued.

 

“Wait. So your saying that you’re a robot and not really human?” I asked hopefully. –If he’s a robot then that’d be easier for me to deal with him. -

 

“No, not exactly. I’m bionic. Meaning I’m half robot half human.”

 

“This will be more complicated than I thought.” I rubbed my neck and sighed.

 

“Why? It seems pretty simple to me.” He blinked twice.

 

“Because if your human…let along a boy…ugh!” I ruffled my hair in frustration seeing my reaction he just nodded in understanding.

 

 

“But did you know? That’s actually the main reason your dad sent me, it’s because you’re so awkward with boys. He’s worried that you won’t be able to marry in the future.” He winked at me and laughed. I hit him hard on the shoulders.

 

 

“Jerk! This is why I hate boys!” I stormed out of the house without another word.

 

-Great, now I’m stuck with an obnoxious robot boy who I have no idea how to deal with- *sigh*

 

“Appa must be taking revenge on me for pranking him last time. Tch! I couldn’t help it, I was bored plus seeing him asleep was the perfect time to give him a make over.” I laughed softly at the memory. –Appa really did look silly with red lipstick on- ^^

“But I’m not meant for taking revenge, I’m here to protect you.” I jumped at the sound of his voice.

 

“Yah! Since when have you been there? Were you stocking me?” I pointed my index finger at him.

 

“I’m not stalking you. I’ve been following you ever since you left the house.” He shrugged.

 

“That’s the same thing -_-“ I crossed my arms.

 

“No it isn’t stalking means you have bad intentions.” He answered casually. “So where are we going? I hope to buy food, I’m hungry.” He rubbed his tummy while making a pouty face.

 

“Can’t you be like a normal robot?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“How?” He blinked a couple of times.

 

“Like the robots that go ‘beep beep bop beep. Yes master.” I said mimicking a robot.

 

“’Beep beep bop beep, yes master.’” He copied me then looked at me seriously. “I’m bionic, not a mindless machine.” He stated. Suddenly he’s blonde hair turned into a dark shade of red.

 

“Your hair…” my eyes grew wide.

 

“Yeah? What about it? It’s your fault it turned this way.” He crossed he’s arms and looked away.

 

“What do you mean my fault? So your saying I suddenly died your hair red? Does that even make sense?” I was starting to lose my temper.

 

“You were the one who called me a mindless machine.” He said quietly.

 

“Tch! I never said you were one.” I said in the same tone and started walking away.

-I never change. Till now, I’m unable to have a decent conversation with any guy other than my dad-

I kept walking and walking without paying attention, feeling guilty because I quarreled with the person my dad sent to take care of me, he didn’t mean any harm and yet I couldn’t be nice to him. *Sigh*

I finally stopped walking and looked up at the sky,

-wah, so many starts-

 

“Yaeppoda.” I closed my eyes and let the wind brush my hair.

 

“It is pretty isn’t it? You know what would be prettier? Money.” –Wait that’s not Zelo’s voice. Then who…? –

 I opened my eyes and turned to the direction of the voice. My eyes widened when I saw five guys with wooden sticks standing before me. Their expressions told me that they weren’t looking for a friendly conversation. –This is not good. I have to get away- My body started to feel tense but I held my ground. My hand automatically formed into fists and my surprised eyes turned into a cold deathly glare.

 

“Hey boss look, she’s glaring at us.” One guy smirked evilly. “Looks like a fighter to me, should I knock her out first?” Another one said while he spat on the ground. –There’s five of them and one of me. Three of them have sticks, while the other two might probably be caring knives. Will I be able to fight my way out? -

 

“Do it.” The guy in the middle ordered. –So he’s the boss? If I get him first, the others won’t dare harm me right? Ugh what am I thinking I won’t be able to handle them alone-

 

I was trying to think of a better strategy, when the guy with a toothpick in he’s mouth began to walk towards me. I had to act quick, before he could grab me by the neck I quickly threw a strong punch at him. He stumbled backwards and fell flat on his back. –Looks like my punch was stronger than intended-

“Dude! You’ve been thrown away like rag by GIRL!” The other laughed hysterically at him.

 

“You crazy…” Before he could continue the boss walked pass him and stared at me in amusement.

 

“Tough little girl. Let’s see you punch your way out of this mess.” He gave a signal and the others started attacking. I managed to dodge most of their attacks and hit them back either by kicking or punching.

-Snap! I can’t keep this up- I breathed heavily after they paused for a while.

 

What? Can’t fight anymore? Is the little ninja girl getting tired?” The boss said mockingly and smirked.

 

“I’d love to punch that smirk off your face right now.” I countered.

 

“You little! Get her!” He ordered his men. I managed to dodge the first attack again but I lost my balance and fell on my knees. It was too late to dodge the second attack, I had no strength left in me and my vision was becoming blurry. I closed my eyes shut and waited for the blow but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw someone tall with dark black hair. He kicked the guy who was about to hit me and sent him flying across the ally.

 

“Z…Zelo?” I managed to say under my breath.

 

“Like I said I’m here to protect you.” He said firmly and landed a strong punch on another guy.

 

“Took you long enough heh” After that I passed out.

 

 

 

,.Zelo’s pov.,

 

After chasing those criminals away, I carried Zoe back to their house. She wasn’t badly hurt, but there were some bruises and a cut on her knee. Luckily, I have a healing bap in my system. Bap stand for ‘Bionic Anatomy Program’. She was already healed in a short period of time; all she needed now was to rest.

I watched over her sleeping figure. –She seems more peaceful this way-

 

“Appa, don’t leave…” she mumbled in her sleep. Her eyebrows suddenly pinched together.

 

“From now on I’ll be protecting you.” I placed my forefinger between her eyebrows and her troubled expression automatically changed into an eased one.

 

“I’m surprised you were able to hold them long enough for you to survive. Lee Zoe, you truly are amazing. Just like how your father described. Strong and tough.” I smiled warmly at her.

 

“I am pretty awesome aren’t I?” She suddenly spoke while her eyes are still closed. –Don’t tell me she was awake the whole time? -

 

“Are you…awake?” I asked nervously.

 

“Then do you think I’m talking to you in my sleep?” She smiled and opened her eyes.

 

“H…How long have you been awake?” I stuttered.

 

“Long enough for me to realize you were staring at me the whole time.” She looked directly into my eyes.

 

“S…so you heard everything?”

 

“Just the part when you said I was amazing. But since you’re stuttering you must’ve said something else?” She raised an eyebrow at me. I avoided her gaze. “Did you insult me while I was asleep?” she crossed her arms.

 

“I didn’t.” I said still avoiding my gaze.

 

 

,. Zoe’s pov.,

 

“I didn’t.” He casually said avoiding my gaze, and then his hair started shifting colors again. This time pink.

 

“Oh! Your hair. It changed colors again.” I pointed at it while looking at it with full interest. “Why does it do that?”

 

“It represents my mood. Since I’m half robot, I’m unable to show my exact emotions so the professor installed a program that changes my hair color according to my mood or emotion.” He explained.

 

“Appa actually thought of that?” I asked in surprise. This was something that I would usually suggest to appa. Not the other way around.

 

“Ani. Actually Him Chan hyung thought of it. He said it won’t be too noticeable since teens now and those idol stars always die their hairs. Plus it was better than that mood ring.”

 

“Oh. I see.” I nodded, amazed.

 

“So what does pink mean?” I asked in curiosity.

He blinked at me twice. –Is that some kind of habit? -

 

“You know for a girl who’s awkward with guys you seem pretty comfortable interviewing me right now.” He leaned closer and grinned. I cleared my throat and thought of some excuse to get up.

 

“Ah! I almost forgot! We have Ice cream. In the fridge. I’ll go get them.” I scurried towards the kitchen and sighed heavily. –What was that all about? -

“Here” I handed him the ice cream and sat on the other sofa across him. He examined it for a while and then looked at me.

 

“If you don’t eat it soon it’s gonna melt.” I took a big bite of mine then regretted it as soon as my teeth began to freeze up. “Ah cold cold.”

 

“I never ate ice cream before.” He looked at it again.

 

“Never? Wait you are allowed to eat right?” I made sure.

 

“If I don’t want to die of hunger, then yes I have to. But I never ate ice cream when I was with the professor.” He tore the wrapping.

 

“Then this is your lucky day! First timers always fall in love with ice cream.” I continued mine happily while I remembered eating my first ice cream.

 

Finally he decided to eat it. He took a big bite too.

 

“You’ll regret taking a big bite.” I warned.

 

“Why?” Before I could explain he already started jumping up and down “Ahh cold cold cold!”

 

“See I told you.” I couldn’t help but laugh at his silly reaction.   

 

“COLD COLD CO…Shutting down.” He suddenly stopped moving as if he was paralyzed.

 

 

“Zelo? Yah! What’s wrong with you?” I poked him, but he didn’t response at all. –Is he…? -

 

“Oh no! It must’ve froze him to death!” I panicked.

 

===========================

 

::O oh~ Last time I checked your not supposed to freeze your guest to death. What did Zoe do this time? o-o

Hope you liked this chp. ^^ I'll update soon. maybe tomorrow~ xD 화이팅~ ★