3 robot-maniacs~

My robot buddy~

 

Two weeks passed and everything seemed to be going well. Zelo and I got closer, we would bicker at some points but it was the friendly type. Surprisingly we’re very close to Bang yongguk oppa now. See! I even call him oppa now. Sonjin kinda got jealous because it was easy for me to call sanbae oppa but still won’t call her unnie~ It’s nothing personal I just like teasing her. (^-^)

 

*Riiiing*

 

“Zoe! Hey Zoe” Zelo snapped he’s fingers at me.

 

“Mwo?” I finally stopped daydreaming and turned to him.

 

“Let’s go, hyung and noona will be waiting for us.” He pulled my hand.

 

“Oh yeah! Kaja!”

 

 

~At the library~

 

“Hey guys~” Yongguk oppa greeted.

 

“Annyeong~” Zelo and Me greeted back with a smile.

 

“Hyung guess what? I rented a really cool robot movie.” Zelo said excitedly.

 

“Cool, what’s the title?” Yongguk oppa fell for it instantly.

 

“ ‘Real steel’ I watched the trailer online it’s really cool. You can come over later and we can watch it.” He gleefully said. –Wait, come over? To our house? Again?! -

 

“Ok no problem~” Oppa cheerfully agreed then glanced at me for approval. “If that’s ok with the house owner that is.” He tried doing a ‘buing buing’ to persuade me.

 

 

“Ah~ Araso! Oppa can come over.” I sighed in defeat.

 

The two of them kept chatting about robots and that kind of stuff. –If I was a stranger who haven’t met them yet the first thing I would think of when I see them like this, is that they’re brothers. –

 

 

{ Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago

Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon

Eodideun cheongugilteni }

[Exo-k angel.]

 

“Oh this must be unnie~” I dug in my pocket for my phone.

 

“You know, it’s odd how every week you change your ringtone, but it’s always Exo’s songs” Oppa crossed his arms.

 

“You sound just like sonjin unnie. Like I told her before and I’m telling you the same, I like their music and choreography so I became a loyal fan.” I raised my index finger in the air and showed my point. Both of them chuckled.

 

“Yeoboseyo, sonjin-ah~” I teased.

 

“I know I know, unnie~. Where are you? Were waiting for you. Oh chincha? Araso. Say hi to ommoni for me. Take care~” After I finished talking to her I hang up the phone and turned to Zelo and yongguk oppa.

 

“Otteoke? Unnie can’t come. She has to go back home early today because some family relatives are coming from japan, she’ll be busy for a while.” *Sigh*

-Great now I’ll be the only girl left –

 

“We can hang together later when I come over. I know you were gonna invite sonjin too, but maybe you can make an exception for me?” He batted he’s eyelashes innocently.

 

“I’m already stuck with two robot maniacs, do I have another choice?” I chortled.

 

“Great, so this time you won’t lock yourself up in your room and lose your head again with Exo’s mama?” He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Oppa! That was a one-time confusion! I had no idea Zelo brought you home. How could I? Humph.” I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks.

“Mah Mah~” Zelo copied kai’s part at the end to tease me. And they both started laughing at the memory while I sulked in my chair faking a pout.

 

This is what happened. Last weekend, I was peacefully listening to Exo’s songs, I got a bit excited so I turned it up, not minding Zelo who I thought was recharging in he’s room. When Exo’s Mama played I got a bit hyper and started dancing in front of the mirror that was attached on my door. After the loud rapping part, which I also sang with and almost blew my head off, came the part where Kai goes dramatic and says ‘Mah Mah’. I was still so into the song that I even copied that part. Right when I did that part, my door swung open and Yongguk oppa was standing there with Zelo! Both of them wide eyed in surprise after seeing me like that. –That memory will forever hunt me till the end of my days. Aish (>.<’’) –

 

 

~After school~

 

*Doorbell*

 

“That must be hyung~” Zelo ran excitedly to the door and opened it with a welcoming smile. “Hey hyung~” (^_^)

 

“Zelo-ya annyeong~” He cheerfully greeted back.

 

 

“Hi oppa~” I greeted.

 

“What? Not gonna greet me like last time?” He teased.

 

“Hahah, very funny oppa. The popcorn’s almost done you guys can sit first I’ll go get the snacks~”

 

“Cool!” They both ecstatically cheered.

 

 

As we watched the movie attentively, the two of them kept commenting on every single robot they saw. -I Gotta admit this has got to be one of the best robot movies I’ve ever saw. –

 

“That was awesome!” I blurted out after the movie was finished, both yongguk and oppa looked at me amused.

 

“I mean it was good~” I cleared my throat and said in a calmer tone.

 

“If you liked that, then you’re gonna love this!” He held out another movie. It was ‘Transformers 3’

 

“I look forward to it~” I smiled happily.

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t watch these movies before.” Yongguk oppa chortled.

 

“In my defense, I spent most of my time helping my dad with his inventions. Humph.” I crossed my arms and looked away.

 

“Inventions? I thought your dad was a doctor?” He tilted his head in confusion. –Oh snap! I forgot! He doesn’t know that my dad is a scientist and that he made Zelo this way. -

 

“Ah…I never told you this, but my dad’s not just a doctor. He’s also a scientist, he invents advanced technology.” I rubbed my neck awkwardly. –Might as well tell him that at least. -

 

“Chincha??” He said in a surprised tone. “Waah daebak! What kind of things does he invent?” He asked excitedly.

 

“ME!” Zelo said gleefully. –Pabo-ya, you’re not supposed to tell him you’re a robot! – I shot him a death glare. He just shrugged in response.

 

“Ah yeah~ he invented a MII.” I suddenly remembered that my dad actually did invent something called MII, and luckily it sounds exactly like ‘ME’. –Good we’re saved. I never thought that name would actually be useful. I’m glad my dad didn’t listen to my complain and named it GX5 as I suggested –

 

“What’s a ‘MII’?” He scratched his head.

 

“A MII is a game console, it’s similar to WII but more advanced. Instead of using a remote control, the console scans you and the room you are in, so instead of taking you inside the game, it takes the game out to you by creating a holographic version of the game. And all you need to do to play the game is by moving on your own. No remote controls.” I explained.

 

“Daeeeebak!” He said amazed.

 

“I could give you a sneak peek at some of the inventions on your birthday~” I suggested.

 

“But my birthday’s on March! It’s far!” He whined.

 

“Oh well, I guess you’ll have to wait~” I stuck out my tongue.

 

“If you guys are done, I’d really love to start the movie now.” Zelo said while batting he’s eyelashes with a pout. Oppa and I laughed at his expression.

 

We watched the next movie excitedly, and through out the movie we kept cheering and laughing out loud. We were your regular over-excited movie freaks. Even I became one of them. Till the end of the movie we cheered ecstatically. We really had fun.

 

“That…Was…Soooo Cooool!! Bumble bee was awesome!” I stood up and held my fist up in the air in excitement.

 

“I think our robo-freak club will soon have a new member. Don’t you think so Zelo?” Oppa chuckled and looked at Zelo. “Dude you’re asleep?!” Oppa said to the sleeping robot.

 

“Zelo’s asleep?” My eyes widened. This was the first time I see him actually sleeping. –He…is sleeping right? –

 I examined his body, he was breathing softly and evenly, and his expression was calm and relaxed.

-He looks so peaceful when his asleep, kinda like a baby. (^_^) –

 

“This rascal! How could he fall asleep so easily when just a while ago he was so hyper and excitedly watching the movie?” oppa scratched his head.

 

-I think that’s because he might be charging. He really is becoming more like a real boy. – I thought.

 

“Cham! He looks like a baby when he sleeps.” Oppa covered Zelo with a blanket and smiled warmly.

 

“You know, oppa and zelo look more and more like real brothers by each passing day~” I smiled at him cheerfully.

 

“Chincha?” He chortled. “Zoe-ya? You want me to let you in on a secret?” He said in an aegyo-ish way.

 

“A secret? Ok!” I did an ok sign and sat closer to him.

 

“You know why it was so easy for me to get along with Zelo?” He looked back at the sleeping Zelo.

 

“Don’t tell me it’s because of his aegyo?” I asked lazily.

 

“No you dum-dum~” He poked my head. “It’s because he resembles my brother so much.” He smiled sadly.

 

“He…looks like your brother?” –It’s weird, oppa never talked about his family or his little brother before, that’s why we usually avoided asking him. –

 

“Ani…” He shook he’s head. “Not the outer appearance but he’s personality. The way he gets excited over robots, and how he would usually blink at you innocently, even he’s smile. They all remind me of

Jun hong.” He smiled.

“You really miss him don’t you? Your little brother.” I placed my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

“Yeah. Whenever I’m with Zelo, I feel like I’m with my little brother again.” He brightened up.

“And whenever I’m with you…” He grinned. “I’m reminded of a clumsy girl I met when I was a little kid.” He leaned closer, placed his index finger on my forehead and looked at me straight in the eyes.

-Why does my face feel hot? This kind of feels familiar for some reason. -

 

=====================

 

: There were hints in this chp. did you guys take note of them? 

: Hope you enjoyed this chp. ..Next chp. will be a bonus chp. hopefully you guys will find it fun and enjoyable~ 

: More fun and action will come soon, hope you look forward to it~ Pyeong` =]★