Operation confession pt.2~

My robot buddy~

 

,.Zelo’s Pov.,

 

-Cham! That guy is so full of it! He thinks he can tame me? A strong bionic robot? Even hulk can’t defeat me. Well, I’d have to fight him first to confirm that hulk is weaker than me. *Sigh* -

 

“Hey hyung do you think Hulk can defeat me?” I poked his arm to get his attention.

 

“That’s a random question. Are you planning on joining the avengers now? If you are then its Iron man you have to defeat first.” He teased.

 

“Tch. I’m stronger than him!” I whined then crossed my arms.

 

“Technically, he’s suit is a bit stronger than you, I mean he’s no bionic yes, but he’s protected by an iron suit. He’s pretty strong to me~” Zoe joined in.

 

“Even you Zoe!” I pouted. “That iron dude’s hiding inside a suit! I on the other hand am strong enough with my own body!” I punched my chest with both my hands to show them my strength.

 

“Alright bionic Tarzan~ what’s this all about?” Zoe chuckled.

 

“Nothing.” I cleared my throat and lazily rested my cheek on my palm.

 

“You’re really acting weird today Zelo.” Zoe chuckled at my expression.

 

“He’s just a little jealo—“ I cut off yongguk hyung before he could continue and gave him a warning look.

 

“Jelly. He’s just a little jelly~” Yongguk hyung chortled.

 

“Jelly? I’ve never heard of that before, what he’s wobbly now?” Zoe raised an eyebrow.

 

“It’s a man thing, maybe one day you’ll understand.” Yongguk hyung teased.

 

“Tch! Man thing. You’re just chicken to tell me.” Zoe pouted.

 

“I am not a chicken! This guy right here is~” He chuckled then pointed at me.

 

 

“Hey I’m no chicken I can wrestle an alligator!” I stood up in defense and blew my bangs.

 

“Yeah I’m not talking about being a chicken in battle~” Yongguk hyung teased again.

 

“You’re hiding something from me aren’t you?” Zoe stood up and placed both her hands on her waist.

-Great! Thanks for the support hyung! Now I’m really in trouble *Sigh*

 

“Well?” Zoe tapped her feet impatiently.

 

“Zoe…honestly…I…” I gulped before I continue.

–Man! This is bad timing! This is not how I want to confess to her! Should I just rap now? Plan-B time? –

 

Suddenly Daehyun came out with the snacks gleefully.

 

“I really can’t wait to taste what your childhood friend made!” I changed the subject.

-Phew! Saved! Ahh, I can’t believe I’m actually glad this guy is here. –

 

“All right guys~ our snacks are ready to be eaten!” Daehyun placed the snacks on the table and clapped both hands together.

 

“Great which one is mine?” I rushed before Zoe could ask me any more questions.

 

“Wow, look who’s eager now~” Daehyun smirked, I shot him a death glare and he handed me my snack. “Enjoy~” He shrugged.

 

“This isn’t poison is it?” I gave him a suspicious look. On the corner of my eye I could see Zoe glaring at me.

 

“Oh well~ bottoms up!” I cleared my throat then ate a spoonful of the thing. After swallowing I took another one, then another after another. –Aish I can’t stop! This is actually good~ -

 

“I guess he likes it~ cham this rascal cheongmal.” Yongguk oppa chuckled.

 

“Ah…it’s good that you like it and all, but you should really slow down or else you’re gonna—“ Daehyun tried to warn me but he was to late, the spicy flavor already kicked in and my tongue was already burning.

 

“AHH!! HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!” I placed the bowl on the table and started fanning my mouth while jumping up and down.

 

“WATER!! WATER!! WATER!!” I ran around the living room. The three of them were laughing at me instead of helping me. –Real nice friends~ that jerk did this to me on purpose! –

 

“Common dude, let’s go get you water~” Daehyun wiped a tear from his eye because he was laughing hard, I shot him a death glare then continued fanning my mouth.

 

“Common, I know the best way to calm that heat.” He chuckled then led me to the kitchen.

 

He took out two Popsicle ice from the fridge then handed one to me while he ate the other.

 

“Here you go~” He smiled.

 

“I camp eap ith!” I said with my swelling tongue.

 

“You don’t have to eat the Ith~” He mocked. “Just keep it in your mouth till it cools down.” He chortled.

 

We kept silent for a couple of minutes letting the ice melt in our mouths till finally I couldn’t feel the spiciness anymore.

 

“It worked~” I chewed more ice then melted it in my mouth.

 

“See? Told ya~” He crunched his Popsicle then swallowed. “You know, you’re being to obvious.” He said while still munching on he’s Popsicle. I gave him a confused look.

 

“You like Zoe don’t you? Why don’t you just confess to her?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“How do you know I didn’t?” I raised my chin up.

 

“I saw the way you acted today. I’m a man too you know, Mr. jelly~” He mocked. “You thought I was your rival because I’m close to Zoe?” He chuckled.

 

“Aren’t you?” I cleared my throat.

 

“I’m close to her yes, we tease each other, and we care for each other, and we’re playful together—“ He started.

–I don’t know where he’s going but it’s not making me feel any better. –

 

“Ok, I get it. You two are very close!” I snapped.

“But… me and Zoe are best friends, and we’re more like siblings.” He pointed out.

 

“So…?” I was feeling confused.

 

“So, what I’m saying is don’t think of me as your rival for Zoe’s heart, I guess I’m the brother she never had.” He explained. “Just go to tell her how you feel. You never know when your chances will end.” He placed a hand on my shoulder supportively.

 

“What if she doesn’t like me back?” I lowered my head in worry.

 

“You know I haven’t seen her in a couple of years and today when we were chatting, she actually mentioned you a lot. She said a lot of good things about you. At first I sort of felt jealous. I thought I was being replaced.” He chortled.

-So he felt the same way? –

 

“You have a very big part in her heart zelo. Don’t lose it. Look I’m only saying this because I’m sure you’re a nice guy, so I approve of you~” He stuck he’s tongue out.

 

“So either way I had to get permission from you first?” I crossed my arms.

 

“Got that right jelly~” He punched my shoulder teasingly.

 

“Ahh~ I’m soo sleepy~” Zoe came in while rubbing her eyes.

 

“You should go to bed then.” Daehyun and I both said at the same time.

 

“Whoa~ you two said the same thing at the same time~!” Zoe said gleefully. “This might just be the beginning of a new friendship~” She smiled brightly.

 

“I guess so~” Daehyun and I looked at each other then said the same thing again.

 

“Where’s hyung?” I asked.

 

“He already went home, he said Domo might miss him.” Zoe said while drinking a glass of milk.

 

“Well, I guess I should head home too. It’s getting late.” Daehyun stood up and stretched his arms.

 

“Hey, thanks…for the treat~” I held out the Popsicle.

-And by treat I meant your advice. –

 

“No problem. Remember eat it before it melts.” He winked then left. –And by that I’m guessing he means to grab my chances before I lose them. –

 

Zoe left the kitchen to walk Daehyun to the door. It took them two whole minutes to say goodbye then I heard the door close.

 

“Wah~ that was fun~” Zoe came in and sat beside me.

 

“Hey Zoe?” I started.

 

“Yeah?” She looked at me.

 

“What is Daehyun to you?” I casually asked, careful not to give anything out.

 

“Daehyun is…someone who gave me strength when the world felt too heavy to bear.” She looked up at the sealing in thought.

 

“I guess, he’s like the brother I never had.” She placed her head on the table then smiled.

 

“Hey Zoe?” I placed my head on the table like her and looked straight into her eyes.

 

“Yeah?” She answered sleepily as her eyes started to close slowly.

 

“What am I to you?” I asked hopefully. She didn’t answer.

-Is she asleep already? –

 

“What is Zelo to Zoe?” I rephrased the question in a quite voice.

 

“Zelo is…someone I can’t be without.” She said as she drifted off to dreamland.

 

=====================

 

: And that's the third update, will Zelo be able to confess now? stay tuned~ ^^

look out for the event and the bonus chap. after this~ Pyeong~ =]