worried???

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

after jonghun's call..... hongki is thinking if ~~~ already left or not  the cafe and after toooooooo much thinking he decided to go to the cafe just to be sure....

 

 

wait... she's still here???? and she's with someone.. and it's a man!! maybe she called her brother... but jonghun asked where is she it is not possible that he's with her right?? so.. who's that guy???

 

 

FLASHBACK: 

 

 "~~~~~~~~-ssi!!!"

 

i looked at the direction of the voice and wow!!!!!! 

 

is this an angel calling me??? am i going to die??

 

"are you waiting for someone??" 

 

"me?? aniyo??? waeyo??? and who are you???"

 

*disappointed* "oh!!! you didn't remember me?? it's me.. LEE JAEJIN!!"

 

*LEE JAEJIN??? wait!!! his name sounds familiar*

 

"your name sounds familiar...."

 

*she can't remember me?? :( might as well not tell her my real identity*

 

"LEE JAEJIN.. your brother's friend"

 

"ahh!! that's right!!! hahaha.. mianhae.."

 

"it's alright!! hehe.. you're so cute!!"

 

*what?? who?? me?? cute?? how?? when?? why???* 

 

without me noticing i just blushed..

 

*hahahaha.... she's blushing!!! i want to hug her just like the old times.. :( if she could just remember me just like how jonghun hyung remembered me when i told him my name.. but not telling her my true identity might be good as well since i think that she might get mad at me for leaving her* 

 

"so... are you going to go home now??? since i think we don't have any homeworks... can you accompany me here??"

 

"what??? oh!! okay!!! i would love like to!! heheeh~~ wait!! how did you know that i don't have any homeworks???"

 

"seriously??? yah!!! we're classmates!!!!"

 

"jinjja??? oh~~ mian!!! hehehe.. "

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK 

 


 

 

i was having a fun time with an angel jaejin oppa.. and yes.. he told me to call him oppa since he is older than me for years.. and of course, i actually call him that since you know... ok.. so as i said, i was having a fun time with jaejin oppa until ..

 

"ehem!!! annyeong!!! ^^"

 

i looked at the source of the voice and the last THING that i don't want to see showed up...

*annoyed* "oh!! you're here??? waeyo??? you went home hours ago right??? wae are you here??"

 

"hehehehe.... well.... i.... nae dongsaeng!! yes!! my dongsaeng!! she ---"

 

"hyung!! why are you here??"

 

*oh!!! it's jaejin!! wait... so she's with jaejin??? aish~ i shouldn't have bothered coming here.. wait!! why did i come here again??? oh!! it's because of hun's dongsaeng but why?? i'm pulling a prank.. aish!!!*

 

i was deep in thoughts when ~~~~~ asked me..

 

"yah!!! why are you here?? right after you left me here and let me wait for hours.. why are you here??? huh??"

 

*ahhhhh~~ that's why she's here.. but what are they going to do?? are they already

Please log in to read the full chapter