HER BIRTHDAY PART 1

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ever since that night happened, Hongki became sweeter to ~~~ and even do more skinship with her like hugging her or kissing her forehead but not going beyond that. ~~~, on the other hand, was quite disappointed. Why? Well, she is happy that they both knew that they like each other. But the thing is, she wants him to be his boyfriend. She’s been giving him hints or purposely tells him some things that are related to couple or even told him that she doesn’t even have a boyfriend once and hongki? What’s his reply? He will just nod and give her bored expressions whenever she will talk about it making ~~~ disappointed. However, ~~~ don’t even see the mysterious and playful smile hongki had been giving her whenever she sulk. She may think that he doesn’t care but she’s all wrong.

“Yah! Everyone! Help me! Please!” it was lunch time. He ran to the cafeteria and went to his friend’s table.

He was asking for help from his friends about his plan on ~~~’s birthday. Well, of course, ~~~ isn’t there. She’s still with jaejin who acted ill all of sudden because.. First, he already knows hongki’s plan and second, hongki asked him to at least delay his and ~~~’s arrival in the cafeteria.

“Dude! Calm down!” wonbin patted his back but hongki just shrugged wonbin’s hand away from him.

“Guys! Please help me! ~~~’s birthday is the day after tomorrow, right? Help me!!”

“How can we help you?” wonbin tilted his head at hongki.

“Well..." he was fiddling with his fingers and shuffled on his position nervously.

“Yah! Ppali!! ~~~ might come here even before you tell us your plan!”

“Don’t worry! Jaejin already took care of it. well.. Here’s my plan.”

He told the guys to come closer and so he told them about his plans receiving smiles and giggles from the people who are listening to him.

____________________________________________________________________

 

“jinnie oppa.. are you really okay? You can just sit here in the classroom and i’ll bring you food.”

Jaejin just shook his head still trying to act weak and sick. *Aish! This hyung! i never thought acting would be this hard!*

“arasseo! But just tell me when you feel like falling down, okay?” ~~~ showed him a concern look. He smiled weakly and walked to the cafeteria. Once they opened the door, they already saw the rest of the guys eating so they went to sit there and ~~~ went to buy their lunch. Once they saw that she was so busy falling in line, jaejin just smacked hongki’s head and pouted.

“babo hyung! it’s really hard to act!”

“ouch! Yah! I told you to delay it meaning you can do any excuses not just acting sick. Babo!”

“but that’s the only thing i can ever think of easily especially if you sent the text saying, ‘don’t tell ~~~ about the plan and please delay your arrival on the cafeteria. I’ll just tell the guys my plan’, the time when the bell already rung.” Jaejin glared at hongki.

“psh! You little rascal!” hongki was about to smack jaejin’s head but he heard a loud cough behind him.

“yah! Monkey! What are you doing?! Can’t you see? Jinnie oppa is already sick and yet you’re still hurting him?!” ~~~ asked hongki angrily. She pushed hongki out of jaejin’s side and sat beside jaejin.

“oppa! Gwenchana?! Here! Eat this! Ppali!” she put the foods she bought in front of jaejin. Jaejin, still acting, shook his head weakly. He secretly looked at hongki’s direction with his teasing eyes and told ~~~ that he doesn’t have the energy to even get the spoon and fork. the worried ~~~ then lift the spoon and get an enough amount of rice in the spoon and fed it to him. ~~~ was just focused on jaejin oblivious to the jealous hongki beside her. he keeps on sending daggers at jaejin. Jaejin poked ~~~ and eyed hongki. ~~~ understood his message and glared at the person beside her, which was hongki. She was warning him and lecturing him about jaejin should be cared and not hurting him. On the other hand, ~~~’s back was facing jaejin so he took the chance to

Please log in to read the full chapter