I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

All throughout the song, she was totally looking at hongki while hongki was looking at her (They were just looking at each other). Sure she was dumbstruck at the band’s great performance and jaejin’s good voice, she never knew that they can play but she just can’t take her eyes off hongki. Whenever jaejin would sing, hongki will just stand there while looking her and sometimes, will smile at her whenever he sang the ‘all i want is you’ part. She felt her heart raced fast and she keeps on blushing. It was like he was singing the song to her which is totally true. After that, minhwan hit his drumsticks once again and they sang happy birthday to ~~~. After the song ended, hongki walked to her.

“sooo.. Is it good?” he asked her. She nodded her head and gave him thumbs up.

“DAEBAK!”

“Can we eat now?” minhwan suddenly asked. The others just nodded their heads and that’s when minhwan and seunghyun run to where the foods are located and started getting foods.

“yah! We have to eat too!” jonghun smacked the maknaes’ heads.

“pssh! Arasseo!” the maknaes pouted cutely but continued on getting their dinners. ~~~ and hongki was just looking at them when hongki suddenly held ~~~’s hands and asked her to stand up. She obediently stood up and hongki dragged her outside their house to the nearby park. ~~~ gasp when she saw the scenery in front of her.

A/N: imagine that there’s  a mat placed under this tree. Okay? 

“you like it?” hongki looked at her with so much anticipation.

She looked at him and nodded her head heartily. With that, hongki smiled. He made her sit on the picnic mat and walked behind the tree and came back with a guitar on his hand. He settled beside her and looked at her lovingly. She was totally admiring the tree but sensed that someone was watching her so she turned her head and saw that they’re faces were just inches away from each other. They both immediately looked away still blushing and hearts were racing and butterflies in their stomach. Hongki, cleared his throat and decided to sit opposite to ~~~. She looked up and saw him smiling at her. She smiled back and saw that hongki was starting to strum his guitar. She was watching his every action and giggled when she saw him taking a deep breath. Well, he seemed nervous. He looked at her when he heard her giggles and smiled again. Then, after a minute or two, he strummed the guitar and started singing.

A/N: LISTEN TO THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNhuCq7PFm0


Meeting you, made my yearning overflow with wonder
But I can’t convey it to you, Listen to My Heart

Your sparkling eyes will shine a light
To the road that across to the future

If I could spend a whole life with you
We would finally reach the end of the time

In this world (I already found) That there is only you
Only you who I want to catch, You Are My Life

“Nothing can be replaced” Meaning of this line (I just realized for the first time)
It is you who taught me, I Love your smile

To answer this question (more than anything)
I want to love you deeper and deeper that I will not lose to anyone

Let’s spend our time together with me (from now on)
Maybe this is our fate

No matter when (no matter what) I will protect you (with this hand)
So, nowhere (I swear) You Are My Life

I want to pass any season together with you
All of that is all I have. If there’s no you, I shall no survive

I will not let you go (I will not let you go) forever
Our hearts (are one) You Are My Life

No matter when (no matter what) I will protect you (with this hand)
So, nowhere (I swear) You Are My Life

 

As he sing the last line, he looked at ~~~ who was looking back at him. After the song ended, ~~~ clapped her hands but hongki stopped her. He held both her hands and stared deeply at her eyes. She was shocked at his actions.

“w-w-wae?!” she asked him.

“~~~-ah!” hongki called her.

“wae?” she asked him once again.

“~~~-ah!!” hongki called her again. He stood up releasing her hands. Once their hands were separated, ~~~ pouted feeling emptiness and coldness. He snickered and made her stand up also. As she stood up, hongki once again looked at her lovingly. They both looked at each other’s eyes.

“well, remember the first time we met?” hongki rubbed his head and smiled at her.

“the day when you bumped into me? I was very irritated at that day because you bumped into me. That day, jonghun also introduced you to us, honestly,  i thought at that day that i saw an angel.” He truthfully told her which caused ~~~ to blush.

“but i took it back because you suddenly pointed your fingers at me and shouted, ‘YOU!’” hongki imitated ~~~ pointing her fingers at him at that time and even imitated her shout

Please log in to read the full chapter