WONBIN AGREES

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

With that, hongki run away from the rooftop with a very desperate heart. He wants to know if she has feelings for him. He wants to know the answer to the questions he had been keeping for awhile. He ran and ran to find ~~~, after awhile, he stopped. Resting his arms on his knees while panting heavily, he screamed out of frustration.

 

“Where is that girl?! Aish!!! She disappears soooo fast!”

 

He looked around and saw where his feet took him. It was the school garden, the garden where him and ~~~ ate breakfast few weeks ago.

 

He sat down and sighed. He played with the grass in the garden and ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"i'm a babo!"

"yes, you are!"

"i know . i know.. >.<"

"aish!! I’m going crazy"

“wae?”

"bwoya?! What’s happening to me? Now.. it feels like i was talking to someone... aish!! I’m going crazy!”

“well... you ARE talking to someone!!”

he was shock when something like a shoe was knocked on his head. He looked up and saw that it was ~~~ who threw her shoes at him.

 

"psssh! Why are you here?? Why aren't you with 'YOUR OPPA'? didn’t you go to him awhile ago?" hongki emphasized the your oppa part. "bwo?? Yah! I came straight here after i walked out and was thinking silently when you run along and ruffled your hair!! And also, oppa is now on his class!! Tsk!"

“jinjja? Then go to him now!! Shooo!”

“bwo??? Yah!! Do i look like a dog?! And i was here first! You’re the one who should go not me! Hmph!”

 

~~~ crossed her arms and showed a very irritated expression. They were glaring with each other when ~~~ heard her cell phone ring. She saw the caller ID and saw that it was wonbin. He cautiously looked at hongki and slowly picked up her phone and answered it..

“yah!! Where are you? School will be done any minutes now!! Did you ditch classes?!”

“psh!! How did you know? Aren’t you ditching classes too wonbin oppa?!”

 

Hearing his name called by ~~~, hongki is getting mad again and hurt at the same time. Hearing ~~~’s answers to wonbin already gave him the clue that wonbin was probably asking her why she isn’t in her class and also he was inviting her to go once again on a date with him after classes.

 

“jinjja?” ~~~ sounded happily. “arasseo! I’ll go out with you??! Arasseo! See you in the gate! Annyeong!”

 

Hongki snapped out of his trance when he heard ~~~ said this. She’s going out with him again.. why? He thought she’s just asking for his forgiveness and thought that she will never go out with him again. Maybe because you won’t tell her to not go with him and maybe she will do what you say OR maybe she was getting tired since she did everything she can just to forgive her but you just turned your back away from her and even told her hurtful things. Thinking this, he looked up and saw that ~~~ is walking already away from him. He grabbed ~~~’s arm and spun her around. He hugged her tightly and buried his face on ~~~’s hair.

 

“kajima!”

 

~~~ was shocked when she heard this coming fr

Please log in to read the full chapter