sleep over

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

my eyes!!!! my innocent eyes!!!!!! 

 

 

"wae??? wae?? wae??? why did you screm ~~~-ah??? what's wrong?? are you hurt?? why are you closing your eyes???"

 

 

 

~~~ can't say anything since she's so shock so she just pointed to hongki~~ 

 

 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! byuntae~!!!!!"

 

 

ahhhhhh!!!! what should i do?? aish!!!! i can't move !! JONGHUN!! PLESE HURRY!! 

 

and as on cue jonghun entered the living room only to see two girls covering their eyes and his bestfriend........ ..

 

 

 

"YAH!! LEE HONGKI!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

 

i saw hongki standing infront of my dongsaeng and shinhye .. and he's ... i looked at his face and he seemed so shock as well... i got the towel and covered him and pushed him upstairs to get dressed... babo hongki... 

 

 

 

"~~~~~-ah!!!! shinhye~ah!!!! uncover your eyes..... it is alright now!!!"

 

the two girls starts to remove their hands on their eyes and saw only jonghun....

 

"aigoooo~ yah oppa!!!! why is he here??? aish!!!"

 

"wae??? is it bad???? he's my bestfriend!!! and he's going to sleepover tonight!! XD wait.. shinhye~ah.. why are you here??"

 

"well.. i'm going to sleepover tonight as well.... hehehe.. is it alright to you oppa??"

 

*oh gosh!!! she called me oppa again!!!!! waaaaaaahhh!!!*

 

i looked at oppa waiting for his answer to eonnie's question but he totally looks like a fanboy like now. i mean........... he's really blushing!!! hahaha... 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

finally!!!! i finished dressing up and decided to go downstairs.. i really don't know what i should do now~ my perfect body.. and my baby is seen by two girls.. especially ~~~!!!! eottoke??? 

 

 

i'm going to act like nothing happen!!! LEE HONGKI!! HWAITING!!! 

 

 

 

 

as i walked out of jonghun's room... i saw ~~~ .. i think she's going to her room... 

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!" 

 

 

shinhye eonnie and oppa are talking about stuffs now.. okaaay~ i'm totally left out!! >.<

 

 

i left them talking and decided to go to my room...

 

 

"eonnie.. oppa!!! i'll just get something in my room, eo??"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter