imagination + misunderstanding

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Wonbin looked at ~~~ while raising his eyebrows..

"hmmm?"

"i'm not going to sleep in my house today..."

"huh?? Then where?"

"hongki--"

"bwo? Wae?? ~~~-AH!! WAEEEE???" wonbin dramatically removed his hands from ~~~'s wrist and knelt while flailing his arms in the air earning the attention of the people..

"oppa!"

~~~ looked around and facepalmed.

"aish... This is so embarrassing!"

~~~ feeling so embarrassed because of wonbin's actions patted wonbin's shoulder and walked out. Wonbin is still kneeling on the ground not knowing that ~~~ is not beside him anymore.

"ahjussi... What're you doing?"

*huh??* Wonbin looked behind him and saw a boy holding his balloon on his left hand and an ice cream on the other hand while staring at him intently.

"eomma!! this ahjussi is crazy!"

"yah!! How many times do i have to tell you to not be near with strangers especially *glances at wonbin* to crazy strangers!"

 "yah! Are you calling me crazy?"

 "yes yes!! Waeyo?? Is it not true??”

“yes yes!! It really is not true!!”

“whatever!" the woman who just called him crazy walked out holding her son with her left hand leaving an irritated wonbin.

"aish! That ~~~!" wonbin looked around finding ~~~ until he spotted a girl who's laughing like a maniac beside the ice cream shop. "yah!" wonbin ran to ~~~ and whacked her head.

"ouch! Yah!!!" ~~~ glared at wonbin who's looking innocently at her. "wae?? I didn't do anything." upon hearing this,  she changed her glare to a teasing look and started to laugh again.

"ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.. You should've seen your face awhile ago! It's very funny!! Hahahahahahahahaha..."

"yah!!! Geumanhe!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

 ~~~ continued to laugh until tears can be seen at her eyes. She held her stomach and wiped her tears.

"okay! I'm done!" she exclaimed after she laughed.

“finally!!! Kaja!! I'll return you to hongki now... XD"

"return?? What am i? A toy?”

“maybe..”

“whatever oppa!"

with that, they exit Lotte world and walked back to hongki's house. _______________________________________________________________________

meanwhile, hongki was pacing back and forth in their living room. he's waiting for ~~~...

"aish! Where is that yeoja??? I thought hyung already called and told her to come back home right now! Aish! Where is she?? Don't tell me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andwae andwae!! Wonbin oppa! Andwae!!! Shirreo!!"

"yah! Just come with me!"

wonbin dragged ~~~ to an abandoned ware house..

"oppa!! Jebal! Andwae! Don't do this to me!! Jebaaaal~ i still want to marry Lee Hongki and make many many kids.. Please~"

"ahahaha... Bad luck ~~~-ah!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA... "

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEE~~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEE~~

andwae! Andwae! I think he'll not do anything bad to her. Andwae!! But what if it really happened?!! Aish! I'm going crazy!! Well... She trusts him seeing her with him awhile ago.. Maybe he'll not do it.. Ne ne ne.. He'll not do it! But what if??!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!! KAJA!!"

"huh?? To where are we going ~~~-ah?"

"just come with me oppa!!"

“tell me, where are we going first or else i won’t be coming with you!”

“jinjja?”

~~~ snapped her fingers and two men wearing black suit came beside wonbin and lifted him up.

"yah!! ~~~-ah!! What is this? Where are we going? What're you trying to do to me? Yah! ANSWER ME!"

"don't worry oppa.. We'll just hav

Please log in to read the full chapter