LOVERS QUARREL??

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"okay!!! bye oppa!!"

 

i waved my hand and watched him until he is out of sight. after he was gone, i turned back to the table and continued to eat my food. while i was eating, i can sense someone throwing daggers and digging a hole on my skull. i looked at chaewon but she is eating her food happily so i turned at the monkey and guess what?? i was right. if only eyes can bore holes in my skull, my skull would have a very big hole in it. 

 

"wae??" i mouthed to him but he did not respond, instead he just rolled his eyes at me and went back to eating his own food. -_- this namja is very unpredictable. we were done eating and decided to stroll in the park. i held chaewon's right hand and monkey holding her left hand. i was feeling comfortable with chaewon now even though we had just met only a few hours ago. i looked at chaewon and the monkey. they were happily chatting completely ignoring my presence. i pouted feeling rejected. >.< i just ignored the thought and i looked at the monkey. i don't know.. my eyes just shifted to him. and when i looked at him, it feels like that the surroundings became dark and i can only see his face with light shining directly at him. his adorable smile, his laugh, his eyesmile, oh my gosh!! why is this monkey sooo...............................

 

 

CLUMSY??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... okay okay!! this monkey.. he was chatting with chaewon without looking at his steps and he hadn't seen the lightpost on his way. it might be really painful..

 

"eomma!!! why are you only laughing?? help appa!! ppali!!!"

 

i am laughing??? i thought i was just laughing on my mind. oh well... so anyways. i jumped out of thoughts and helped the poor monkey. i searched his face if there were scars on his gorgeous face and luckily, there was none. BUT unfortunately... i'm not yet done speaking.... unfortunately he has a very big lump on his forehead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

 

"yah!!! are you okay??? how many fish had you caught??? hahha... how many fingers can you see??" 

 

"yah!! stop teasing me.. it hu-- wait! is there an earthquake??? why do i feel like the ground is shaking??"

 

"hahaha... monkey!! seat first!! chaewon~ah.. guide your appa to the bench.. i'll just buy something,eo??"

 

"deh eomma!!"

 

i quickly ran to the nearest convenient store and bought ice cream in sticks... i ran again and went back to chaewon and to monkey.

 

"here!! put this on your forehead so that the humps in your forehead will be gone.. i thought only camels have humps on them but a monkey also have one.. now i know!!! XD and.. chaewon~ah.. this one is for you!!" 

 

i ruffled her hair and sat beside chaewon ... so now... chaewon is between me and that monkey

 

*DEAD SILENCE* 

 

"are you tired??"

 

chaewon looked at ~~~ and nodded while ~~~ looked at hongki but he just shrugged.. she placed chaewon's head on her lap and started to touch her hair and hummed. 

 

"yah!!! sit here beside me!!!"

"wae?"

"a punishment!!"

"punishment? for what??"

"for laughing at me!"

"eyyy~ wae?? is it bad for me to laugh??? it's just funny you know!!"

"aish!! stop asking too much questions!! just sit beside me... ppali!!"

"aish!! arasso!!! just tell me that you want to be next to me, it will be okay for me.. hahaha"

*rolls eyes* "whatever!! :P"

 

~~~ changed her position and she's now sitting beside hongki and chaewon's head is still on her lap except that her feet were directed to the opposite direction. she continued to hum.. minutes later she observed that chaewon has already slept.. she looked at the kid and smiled. she was about to turn to her right but someone's head stopped her to do it. she heard soft snores coming from owner's head.

 

he must had been feeling very dizzy... XD 

 

OMO!!! it's happening again!!! oh my heart heart heart!!!! waegurae???? -_-

 

*AN HOUR LATER* 

 

i was awakened by the shout of children.

 

"argh!! why does my room feels like there's a children party in it??!!"

 

i tried to lift up my head but i felt something heavy above it. i opened my eyes and saw the sight of the park. AH!!! now i know!! so i slept here!! okay!!! now it explains all those noises created by those kids. i looked up and saw ~~~'s head just above mine. since my neck is aching i held her head and place it on my shoulders. i looked around and saw chaewon playing around with other kids. i looked at my watch and OMO!! IT'S GETTING LATE!! we should plan where chaewon will stay for the night.. i raised my shoulder.. i nudged her.. i shook her... but still ~~~ isn't waking up!! bwoya?? such a heavy sleeper!! -_- wait!! let's see if this will work.. 

 

 

we

Please log in to read the full chapter