THE PLAN AND CONFESSION

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~~~ was surfing the net in herr room when someone knocked on herr door.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Come in!!" 

 

“~~~~-ah!!! I thought you said you’re just going to get something on your room.. why did you take so long??!! Is surfing the net something to get ?? huh???"

 

"Aniyo eonnie!!!  I just gave you time with oppa!! Don’t you want it.. and besides, you’re even ignoring my presence when I was there before.. -_- so stop nagging me!!"

 

“oh!! Is that so??? Hehehe.. mianhae!!! Anyways.. since it was all in the past.. come on!! Let’s eat!! ^^ ppali!! Get your lazy out of your bed!!"

 

*I wish this works!!!! ~~~ and hongki hwaiting!!!*

 

I led ~~~~~ to oppa’s room and faced her.. looking at her face… she’s confused.. hehehe

 

“eonnie!! Why are we here?? I thought we’re going to eat!!”

 

“yes!! Well, oppa and I had planned to eat here and have some bonding time with each other!! Hehe.. is that okay with you??”

 

“aigooo!!! Arasso!!! Since you two--- I mean you surely like it!!” *aigooo~~ these two lovebirds*

 

“hahhaha~~ thank you ~~~-ah!!! Saranghae!!”

 

I pretended to be very happy and squealing like a fangirl well. Honestly part  of it is true and part of it is because the plan is going well!! I wish jonghun oppa do his part successfully.. anyway, he can do it I believe!! Because, he is jonghun!! ^^

 

“~~~-ah!!! I’ll just call oppa and hongki, eo??? Wait for me here!!!”

 

“neh!!”

 

 

I was watching TV when jonghun walked to me and stopped in front of me…

 

“yah!!! Get out of there!! I’m watching!!"

 

“yah!! Hongki!! Let’s eat!! I’m hungry!!"

 

“bwo?? Hungry??? You ate so many chips awhile ago and you’re hungry?? What is inside your stomach??? A whale??”

 

“yah!!! I am a man!!! That’s why!! And you know chips do not make me full to the fullest!! I’m still hungry!!! Let’s eat now please!! *puppy eyes*”

 

“arasso!!! Aigooo~ why did I befriend a guy like you???!!! >.< tell me!! What did I do wrong in the past???”

 

“aigoo~~ hongki-ah!! You’re so dramatic!! Ppali!!! Go upstairs!! “

 

“me?? Dramatic?? Me?? Really?? You’re the dramatic one jonghun~ah!! And why upstairs??? I thought we’re going to eat??!!!”

 

“oh yes!! I forgot to tell you !! we’re going to eat in my room since the living room is messy… and I talked to shinhye about this and she totally agreed!! You know for us to have bonding moments!!”  *and for you and ~~~ to have some moments!!* 

 

“yeah yeah bonding moments.. just say that you just want some lone time shinhye~~ just making  excuses..”

 

“okay okay!! I want to have time with her!!! Soo  ppali!!!! Go upstairs now!!”

 

“yah!! Why will you include me ??? just tell her you want to bond with her!!! That’s not a problem!!! Let me just watch TV here!! “

 

“if you’re not going upstairs then ~~~ will be out of place… at least accompany her you know..”

 

Upon hearing ~~~’s name.. hongki seemed to  be convinced..

 

“aish!! Arasso arasso!!! I’ll go upstairs!!” *wow!!! he's fast!!*

 

 

Hongki arrived at jonghun’s room and saw ~~~ lying on the bed still surfing the net..

 

“what’ya doing???”

 

I asked  her and plop next to her in the bed.. well.. the bed is king sized. That’s why~~

 

“surfing the net!!! Duh!!”

 

Upon hearing her answer I just shut my mouth and just wait for jonghun and shinhye..

 

“what’s taking them so long??”

 

“nugu??? Shinhye eonnie  and oppa?? Now come to think of it.. why aren’t they here??”

 

I looked at the thing beside me and I sense something fishy!!

 

“yah!!! You thingy!!! Look for them downstairs!! Ppali!!”

 

“yah!! You have 2 feet you can go there!! Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to watch TV!!”

 

“aish!!! This thing!!”

 

Since I’m not in the mood to fight with this thing I decided to command myself to look for the two elders *ehem*eonnie*ehem*oppa*

 

I was opening the door but I can’t… what is this?? I turn it over and over again and even forced to pull it but it still not opening.. I think the thing noticed me and tol

Please log in to read the full chapter