BREAKFAST

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(AN: they adopted chaewon in sunday~~~ so it means the next day is monday.. :) just sharing!!)

 

*7:51 A.M*

 

i opened my eyes and blinked so many times because of the blinding lights. once my eyes adjusted to to the lights, i saw that my curtains were opened.. guess i forgot to close it last night. i got up and stretched and i did my daily chores. since today is monday and it's only 7:51 which means i still have 1 hour and 9 minutes to prepare for school. after i put on my clothes, i went to the kitchen and saw jonghun oppa already eating his breakfast. i sat next to him and since there's only one plate in the table and there's no sign of any other breakfast in this house, i shared oppa's breakfast.

 

"yah!!! what are you doing?? this is my breakfast!!" *takes away the plate*

"bwo?? only yours?? how about me??? what am i going to eat??" *trying to get his plate*

"make your own breakfast!!"

"what??? aish!!! arasso!! >.< "

 

a very kind and considerate oppa i have. -_-

 

i stood up and gathered my things and walked out of the house.

 

"i'll go first!!"

"what?? you're not going to eat??"

"i don't have anything to eat!! you won't even share your own food to me!!!!!! you bad brother!! TT.TT"

"hehehehe.. mian. soooo...... jalga!!!! be careful on your way to school!!"

-____-  something's weird!! now he's not taking care of me???!!!! before, he is always scolding me about breakfast is the most important thing of all and blah blah blah .. and now.. eyyy~

 

~~~ walked and reached the school very early. she went in her classroom and burried her face to her folded arms waiting for her classmates to come and for the time to pass. she didn't realized that she's now drifting to dreamland. 

 

i think i slept awhile ago because you know~ i slept and.. slept... anyways i was awakened by the movement coming from the person beside me so i looked up and saw jaejin oppa looking at me...

 

"oh~ did i wake you up?"

"ani~ hehehe.... don't worry.."

"ahhhhh~ okay.. soooo....."

"what??"

"good morning!!" *scratches his head*

 

he smiled at me and first time in the history... i feel nothing.. i didn't blush nor my heart did not beat fast... his smile then turned into a serious one... 

 

"yah!! who's that kid??"

"kid?? whose kid??? mine??? what kid???"

"the kid with you and hyung yesterday!!"

"yesterday???"

 

yesterday?? what happened yesterday?? AAAAAHH!!! CHAEWON!!! we adopted chaewon and we ate and there we saw oppa then after we ate we went to that monkey's house then we went home.. he accompanied me but we got in an argument so i walked the opposite direction only to get blocked by a bunch of jerks so i ran but i got tripped by a stone wherein i landed in a dark alleyway and i cried but monkey found me and healed my wounds and he piggybacked me to my house........ and........ i woke up.... woke up??? woke up.. I WOKE UP!!!! i can't even remember myself going inside my own house.. OMG!! don't tell me..

 

~~~ stood up and was about to go to hongki's room to ask what happened last night but she was interrupted by their teacher who just came in their room...

 

"okay.. GOOD MORNING CLASS!!! ms. choi.. why are you standing??"

"me?? ahhhhh.. i was just.... just.... just stretching!! yeah~~ i was stretching songsaengnim!! *did some stretches* hehehee"

"okay??? so are you done stretching?? if it is.. please sit down.."

"yeah~~"

 

~~~ sat down and looked at jaejin.. unfortunately, jaejin is looking at her with his tell-me-what-happened-later look so she just nodded and listened to their lesson. 

 

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!!!

 

after an hour of learning in their first subject, their teacher told them to have a break since their next teacher was absent. upon hearing that.. ~~~ stood up and ran to his brother's, bestfriend's, and hongki's room. she saw that they still have a teacher so she turned around and ready to go back to her classroom when her stomach began to grumbled. she stopped on her tracks..

 

"aish!!! i'm hungry!!! that babo oppa!! >.<" she continued walking but stopped on her tracks when a hand caught her wrist..

 

"where are you going???"

"eh??"

 

i turned around and saw hongki the monkey holding my wrist. 

"why are you here??"

"me?? wae??? is it bad?? is this corridor yours??? huh?? is it bad if---"

 

i didn't finished my sentence when that monkey dragged me to the school garden. 

 

"what're we doing here??"

 

i asked him but he didn't speak instead .. he raised his left hand and showed me a lunchbox. 

 

"kaja!!! let's eat!!"

"eh??? don't you have any classes?? and.. shirreo!!!!! i don't want to eat!!"

"eyy~~ don't lie!! i know you're hungry!! sit beside me!! ppali!!"

hongki sat down on the grass and patted the space beside him. 

"how did you know??"

"hmmmmm.. let's say that when the teacher dismissed us.. i happened to hear grumbling of stomach outside our room and when i checked it out.. i saw you.."

"what??? did my stomach really grumbled that loud??"

"see? so you're hungry!!!! ppali!! let's eat now!! i'm hungry too!!"

 

hongki opened the lunchbox for him and ~~~, and shoved a spponful of rice in ~~~'s mouth. 

 

"erjktfrwcfrweuigvjnefbawklehnrjgvn!!" "yah!!! don't talk when you're mouth is full!!!" then he shoved another spoonful of rice into . 

 

*swallow* "YAH!! STOP FEEDING ME!! I HAVE TWO HANDS YOU KNOW!!!"

 

hongki stopped getting spoonfuls of rice and looked at her.. he put down the spoon and he inched at ~~~ V..E..R..Y..C..L..O..S..E..L..Y.. 

 

"i know~ and i have two hands too you know~ meaning i can feed you..." *cheeky smile*

 

~~~ froze upon hearing his answer..... hongki leaned back, picked up the spoon and fed her again... defeated, she just go with the flow... 

 

from afar.. if you will see them the

Please log in to read the full chapter