MAYBE THIS IS NOT A BAD DAY AFTERALL

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*this is the worst day ever!!*

*this is the worst day ever* 

 

AIGOOOOOOO!!! HELP MEEEE!!!! I'M STUCK WITH THIS THINGY!! HE'S BEEN ANNOYING ME FOR THIS LAST FEW HOURS AND I THINK HE WILL NEVER GET TIRED!! ARGH!! >.< I'M GETTING PISSED!!!! 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... IT'S VERY FUN TO ANNOY THIS GIRL!!!! HER FACE LOOKS SO FUNNY WHEN SHE'S ANNOYED!!! FUNNY BUT BEAUTIFUL.. O_O ANDWAE!! ANDWAE!!!!! DID I JUST SAY THAT SHE'S BEAUTIFUL??? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!! LEE HONGKI!! STOP THINKING SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! BUT.......... I REALLY CAN'T HELP IT! SHE REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

it's weird!!! he's not annoying me anymore!!! i maybe wrong!! he did get tired.. hahaha... now.... I'M BORED!!! no internet.. no tv!!!! no anything!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED~~~~~~~~!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??

 

"YAH!!! you thing!!! i'm bored!!!!"

 

"nado!!!!! you want to do something????" 

 

i looked at him and saw his y smirk and he came near me.. i datred at him flabbergasted as he leaned in closer to me. my heartbeats betaing faster and faster and i feel like it's beating at the speed of lightning.. NAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! that's too fast!! i was just kidding!! but jinjja!!! it's beating really really fast!! i was still frozen when he cups my face and started to close his eyes. i don't know why but my eyes started to close too.a few minutes has passed but i still felt nothing. i opened my eyes just to see a monkey-looking laughing his -off. i got pissed and embarassed so i walked to him and started to hit him everywhere my hands land off... *except for .. you know~~ that part...*

 

"yah!!! yah!! ouch!! ouch!!! stop it!!! stop!!!" i held her hands and stared at her again. she stopped hitting me and we stared at one another again. i was leaning again and saw her closing her eyes for the second time... and again.. i laughed really hard that i rolled on the floor... she stood up and grabbed a pillow and threw it to me.. hahahahaha~ it's really fun to ...

 

 

after minutes of teasing, annoying, and fighting..

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHH~ HONGKI-AH!!! STOP!!!! IT HURTS!!"

 

"YAH!! DON'T MOVE!! JUST ONE MORE!! STAY STILL!! IT'LL BE OVER SOON JUST DON'T MOVE!!!"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~~"

 

"DONE!!"

 

"aww!!!! my wrist hurts!!!!! i shouldn't have agreed to you at the first place!!!!"

 

"hahahahaha.. babo!!!! you at plating rock-paper-scissors!!!"

 

"yah!! stand up!! ppali!! let's do another round!!!"

 

"bwo??? shireo!!! my wrist hurts!! TT.TT"

 

"so you're saying you're a chicken??? hahaha" *make the noise of a chicken*

 

"aish!! yah!! ARASSO!!! I'LL SHOW YOU THAT I CAN OVERCOME YOUR ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS SKILLS!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAA" i talked with a goku tone~~

 

we played rock-paper-scissors for about an hour??? wow!! it's a record!!! i had never imagined that i will play rock-paper-scissors without getting bored especially me fighting with a monkey.. 

 

"yah!!! haven't you noticed that we haven't fought for an hour??? wow!!!! it's been an hour since we played rock-paper-scissors?? hahaha.. it's a world record.... hahahaha.. i never imagined that i will spend my hours just playing and not annoying you~~"

 

"yeah yeah~~ me too... *yawns* i'm sleepy!!! *looks at the clock* oh!!! it's late already??"

 

"jinjja??? hahaha... *yawns* i'm sleepy too!!! playing rock-paper-scissors with you is very tiring... especially when you get tired because of winning and ------"

 

"yah!!!! -_-"

 

"hehehehehe.."

 

we stood up since we were in oppa's sofa.. (yeah~~ him already!!! having a sofa on a bedroom while mine is just.. whatever) ... as i took my steps to the bed i heard footsteps beside me... i stopped and lloked to my right just to see no one. then to my left.. and see no one... as i step forward and looked at the bed.. i saw a monkey with a big already lying on the bed. since i'm not in the mood to fight with him and because i'm really really sleepy.. i decided to just sleep on the sofa even though i know that my back will hurt the next morning.. 

 

 

i purposely made the sound of my footsteps loud as possible and when i saw her looking to to her left , i took the chance to lay on the bed, and close my eyes. i just did it just to ... i thought that she's going to fight with me but few mintues had already passed there's still no one fighting with me. i looked back and saw ~~ already sleeping in the sofa. BABO!!! why hadn't she fought with me to sleep in the sofa??????? is she that tired??? i stood up and went near her. i examined her face and gosh!! she's really gorgeous. the way she sleeps, the way she yawns, the way she pouts, the ways she gets annoyed, the way she laugh, and the way how she looks up-close.... she'

Please log in to read the full chapter