COWARD HONGKI

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Weekends had passed, and the Choi family went to have family bonding during that past two days. Well, it's the days the siblings had been waiting for because they barely see their parents and they barely stay at home for a week. And it has also been two days since the siblings last talked to shinhye and hongki.

 

"~~~-aegi.. Wake up! You still need to go to school~" her mom sang while shaking her.

"five more minutes, eomma!"

"but.... Someone is waiting for you downstairs~"

~~~ stood up almost immediately but sat on her bed due to dizziness. *yeah. You know when you stood up straight from lying down, you feel dizzy. Always happens to me. Anyway! Back to the story*

"omo! Gwenchana?" her mom sat next to her.

"ne eomma!"

"pssssh! Too excited to see your namja chingu i see"

"namja chingu??" ~~~ looked at his mother in puzzlement.

"yeah.. Your oppa's bestfriend, lee hongki. He's a good man i told you ~~~-ah!"

"how come you say that eomma? You haven't even seen him."

"us?? We have seen him a lot of times aegi! Remember, he's your oppa’s bestfriend? He’s always here before, when they were still in elementary. It's because you're with eomma that's why you've never seen him.."

"arasseo eomma."

"ja! Now! Prepare for school honey! Ppali! He's waiting for you! Ppali" her mom pushed her to her bathroom and went downstairs. She took a bath and prepared for her school and went downstairs.

"honey! Let's eat breakfast! Ppali!" she went inside their dining room only to see her parents and hongki inside.

"eo? Monkey? You’re here? Waeyo?"

"wae? Shirreoyo?"

"ani! It's just.. You're very early today."

"well, eomma and auntie here talked last night and agreed to have my breakfast here."

"bwo?? Eomma?"

"wae? It's been such a long time since i've seen hongki too. And i've missed him since he's like my son too, neona ara? Now! Ppali! Sit! Let's eat!"

"arasseo.." she sat beside hongki and looked around.

"where's oppa?"

"jonghun? Well he said he'll be going to shinhye~ don't worry honey, your oppa ate breakfast already before he goes out."

"aaaah~~"

They ate their breakfast peacefully and once they were done, her parents pushed them, like literally pushed them outside the house.

"aigoooo! What should i do with these parents of mine?"

"hahaha.. Well, you should be thankful you've seen them now even for at least a week."

"yeah~~ i know.."

"oh well.. Kaja?" hongki offered his hands to ~~~. But she just looked at his hands. Hongki then pulled out his hands and rubbed his nape.

"mian! I forgot that my condition has already ended." ~~~ looked at him and finally realized what he was talking about.

"ahhh~~ ani! Gwenchana! Kaja!" ~~~ interlaced her fingers with him and walked to their school. Hongki was smiling throughout their walk. He's either looking at the other direction or looking down but he never looked at ~~~'s direction. Why? To hide his blushing face. He’s blushing? Yes he is! Everytime they make skinship, especially if ~~~ initiated it, he would always blush, his heart is thumping, butterflies in his stomach. How come ~~~ can't see it?? Well, she's doing the same. Looking at every direction except to his direction. People may see them awkward but for them, it is very relaxing and comfortable. When they reached the school gates, students keep on squealing and telling them that they look cute each other. Well, they got used to it already so they just shrugged and went to their locker. As they were approaching their own locker, they saw the guys at a distance looking at them while wiggling their eyebrows. They both rolled their eyes and pulled out from being holding hands and went to their respective locker.

“eyyy~~ look at who’s holding hands..”

“yeah yeah yeah~”

“soooooo.. what’s the progress with you two?”

“he keeps on avoiding it, eonnie?”

Please log in to read the full chapter