ENCOUNTER WITH L.JOE, MY LOVE

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“OMO!!! L.JOE OPPA!” 

~~~ squealed excitedly. L.joe not wanting to attract any attention from the other customers quickly cupped telling her to keep her voice down in which ~~~ responded with a nod. He removed his hands from and stared at the girl in front of him.

*she’s pretty* l.joe thought.

“bwoya? How come you only recognized byunghun hyung? Don’t you know me?” ricky starts to throw tantrums in front of ~~~ which earned a smack from his hyung.

“Ouch! Hyung! What was that for?!”

“For being so childish you babo!”

“bwo??!! Hyung!! I’m hurt! Your words hurt my lively heart!” Ricky dramatically clasped her hands on his heart and pretended to cry.

“Yah! Will you please act mature just for once ricky? You’re too annoying sometimes!”

“huh? So you’re annoyed by me? That’s why.. that’s why ..” ricky rubbed his eyes acting like a child who’s crying.

“YAH! YOO CHANGYUN!”

“ehem” ~~~ cleared in front of the two teen top members.

“oh. I’m sorry about that. Hehhee..” l.joe touches the back of his neck embarrassedly.

“aniyo.. it’s okay..”

“i’m l.joe by the way.. what’s your name?” l.joe offered a hand shake from ~~~ which she took quickly.

“i’m ~~~. Choi ~~~.. hehehe..” ~~~ said shyly. Blush starts to crept on her cheeks which l.joe thinks is very cute.

“ehem!” now, it’s ricky’s turn to get their attention. He pulled his hyungs hands from ~~~’s and rapidly shook ~~~’s hands.

“i’m yoo changyun! But you can call me ricky!” he shook her hand really hard which made ~~~ move back and forth due to the force ricky was exerting.

“yah! Stop it! You're making her dizzy!” l.joe stopped ricky from shaking his hands and bowed at her apologetically. ~~~ waved her hands telling him that it’s fine.

“wait! Answer my question first! How come you only recognized hyung and not me?!”

“yeah?? Ahh.. i’m sorry.. it’s just that.. i saw him first and because..” ~~~ looked at her feet. Again, she started to blush and looked at the two.

“i’m a fan of yours.. And L.joe oppa is my bias” l.joe gaped at her sudden confession while ricky was not satisfied with her answer.

“jinjja?! Then who’s next on your bias list? How about me? Don’t you like me?!”

~~~ was shocked at ricky’s sudden outburst and tried to explain to him that she likes him but she likes l.joe more when the older guy gave the younger one another smack in the head.

“OUCH HYUNG!” ricky whined.

“yah! Stop that! You’re making her uncomfortable! She’s a fan of ours, of course she likes you.. it’s just that she likes me more than any members, right ~~~-ssi?!”

~~~ instantly nodded thanking him with her eyes. L.joe understood her message and just nodded telling her that it’s okay. She smiled and continued to chat with them, feeling comfortable minute by minute. That time was the best moment in her life until an arm was placed in her waist. She looked at the owner of the arm and saw hongki with his eyes questioning her who is she talking to.

 

She looked back at him and looked at l.joe. Hongki looked at the familiar face in front of him and looked at him closely trying to figure out where he saw him before. He put his hands on his chin thinking where he saw that guy. After a few seconds, he snapped his fingers and looked at L.joe but then he shook his head and got back on his initial person. The three people was just looking at him but then decided to leave him alone and they continued to chat with each other.

 

“~~~-ssi. Aren’t you going to introduce us to your boyfriend?” l.joe asked her. She frowned hearing l.joe’s question.

“He’s not my boyfriend oppa.. He’s just a friend.”

“jinjja? I thought he’s your boyfriend. You two look good together, right ricky?!”

“yeah.. i agree with yung. You two look good together.”

“no we’re not! It’s more favourable to me if l.joe oppa is the one i’m with.” ~~~ blurted dreamingly earning a surprised look from the two guys in front of her. She didn’t notice the reaction of the boys since she’s starting to daydream about her and l.joe and them being couple then married and having kids. She looks a total idiot now looking dreamily at L.joe which gives a scare to ricky.

“hyung! She’s scary.” L.joe chuckled which makes ~~~ snapped from reality. She, then, realized what she said and face palmed mentally, cursing herself for being so stupid and careless in front of her ‘love of her life’. 

“omo! Mianhae! I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

“it’s okay.. hahaa.. so you like me that much ey?!” l.joe asked her

Please log in to read the full chapter