FINAL

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMljQyvueZI (you can listen to it if you wanted to.) :)

It was Monday morning when someone knocked on ~~~’s room. Since she woke up very early, she opened the door shocked by her ‘boyfriend’s’ existence. She immediately closed the door and started to prepare for school. Once she was done, she went down and saw hongki and jonghun eating their breakfast. Well, their house was empty once again because their parents went back to their business trip after ~~~’s birthday.

“good morning oppa! Good morning monkey!”

“good morning!” jonghun and hongki both greeted back. Soon, ~~~ joined the two and sat beside jonghun. Awkward silence filled the air and jonghun decided to break it by faking a cough.

“well. I should be going now! I still need to go to shinhye’s house! Annyeong! And don’t do anything inappropriate!”

“yah! Do you-“ was cut by the sound of the door being closed. She sighed and just let his brother be and continued eating. On the other hand, hongki was looking at ~~~. He was scrutinizing her face. from her forehead, then to her eyes, then her nose, to her cheeks, and lastly, to her lips. He unconsciously his lips and remembered what happened last Saturday night. He totally blushed at the thought. He looked at his own food and continued eating, trying to shrug the thoughts of his brain. ~~~ looked up and saw the eating hongki. She was observing him and saw that a grain of rice was on his lips. He was still eating, totally oblivious to the rice that was on his lips. She leaned to him and hongki looked at her. he was shocked and confused to what she was going to do. ~~~ removed the rice from his lips and smiled.

“you have rice on your lips” she said. Hongki just nodded and soon eat again. ~~~ looked at her fingers who touched hongki’s lips and blushed when she remembered what happened that night when they became officially together. She shrugged the thoughts off and just continued eating. Silence. It was very quiet. No one dares to speak with each other. Both of them are really immersed in their thoughts or flashbacks of what happened that night. The thing that made them sleepless for two nights. The thing that made them awkward with each other. The thing that made them insane. The thing that made their hearts go really fast that it feels like it’s going to explode. The thing that gave them a tingling sensation even just remembering it. the thing is their kiss. Well, how come they won’t forget the kiss? Especially if it’s your FIRST KISS and shared it with the person you love. Soon, they finished eating and walked to school. They are still not talking to each other.

Eottoke?! I just can’t forget it! Ever since it happened, i always remember it! and now, seems like my brain stops listening to me and just keep replaying the scene that happened that night. Eottoke? Just looking at her makes me want to kiss her again and again.

 

Waaaaah~~ i don’t really know what to do!!! It’s really awkward to talk to him especially if i will always see his lips. I dunno why but whenever i see his lips or just him, that scene came playing on my head and can’t force myself to stop it. Aish! I want to kiss him.

 

Soon they were in school grounds and they separated without even waving goodbye or saying goodbye at each other. They were in their own worlds all throughout the day. Finally, the last bell rang and both of them rushed to their own house. Did they talk? Did they see each other? Did they even listen to their teachers

Please log in to read the full chapter