BESTFRIENDS' TIME

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

(~~~ & SHINHYE)

 

okay!! here we are in the mall... shopping shopping shopping!! hahaha...

 

i miss these things!! and also my bestfriend!! ^^

 

"~~~~~-ah!!! where do you want to go next??"

 

"wherever eonnie~~~ i just want to be with you!!"

 

yeah right!! hahah... we're like a couple now!! hahah.. it's just that i'm soooo happy whenever eonnie is at my side.... 

 

"eonnie!! i have something to ask you!!"

 

"what is it???"

 

"later!! let's eat first ... then let's have a ♫heart-to-heart-to-heart talk!!♫"

 

i sang the ♫heart-to-heart-to-heart talk!!♫ you know... heart to heart by 4 minute?? hehehe..

 

"okay okay ~~-ah!!"

 

after eating we decided to just walk in the park ... *sounds like a real couple huh?? ^^*

 

"okay eonnie..... what are you going to do if the one you like suddenly asks you to go to a date??? or asks you  to you know.. be his girlfriend??"

 

"oh my gosh ~~~-ah!!! is jaejin asking you out now??? wow!!! i'm happy for you!!! but i'm going to be happier if it's hongki"

 

"bwo??? yah!!! aniyo!! it's not that!!! geuge~ my chingu!! yes!! my chingu likes someone and he told me that he likes this girl and you know~ this girl likes him too~~ but they didn't know about it..."

 

"ahhhhh~~~ i thought jaejin asked you out!! hehehe.."

 

"eyyy~ eonnie!! so if you're the girl and then you found out that the one you like .. likes you back?? what will you feel??"

 

"well,,.. of course!!! if i know that jonghun oppa  likes me then i would be the happiest girl in the world!! ^^ but it would be really impossible.. :( aigoooo~~"

 

i saw my eonnie's disappointed face and if i could just tell her that oppa likes her then it won't have a thrill... hehehe.. we continued on talking and talking... strolling, shopping, eating, and enjoying each other's accompany until night came..

 

"eonnie!!! since tomorrow is Sunday why don't you have a sleepover?? pleeease~~~ *puppy eyes*"

 

"aigooo .. ~~~-ah!! you know i can't even resist you!! okay~!! but let's go to my house first to get my things eo??"

 

"deh!!" 

 

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! eonnie will sleep in our house tonight!! 

 

*after an hour*

 

"okay!! i'm done!! eomma!! appa!! i'm going to sleep at ~~~'s house eo??? we'll go now!! annyeong!! ^^"

 

*at choi's house"

 

"oppa!!! we're ba----"

 

 

"YOU!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE???" 

 

(HONGKI & JONGHUN)

 

"finally!! oppa we're going now!!!"

 

is that shinhye??? wait?? she's going now?? but i haven't even catch a glimpse of her!!! but it's okay... she took my suggestion about calling me oppa!!! whenever she calls me oppa, my heart always goes dugeun dugeun dugeun like it's going to explode!! 

 

okay~~ let's stop now!!! hehehe.. ^^ soo for today... well, there's nothing really to do today.. soo if ~~~ will hang out with my beloved shinhye.. then i shall call my soon to be brother-in-law bestfriend LEE HONGKI!!! ^^

 

♫Ttaeron nae shilsuro maeum apuge haetjyo

Maebeon nal tathaji anhgo

Gwaenchanga gwaenchanha

useumyeoNaege himi dweeotjyo♫

 

*now!! who's disturbing my sleep!!! i know that it's not my dongsaeng since i'm all alone now because my family went to eomma's town and they didn't even told me~~ -_- sweet right??*

 

"hello?? who are you??? why are you calling?? you're not going to answer?? just let me sleep!! BYE!!"

 

"yah!! babo!!! let's hang out!! i'm boooored to death!!"

 

"yah!! CHOI JONGHUN!! it's very early!!! i want to get some sleep!!! let's hang out later eo??"

 

"eyyy~~ i'm so bored right now!!! if you come here and hang out with me i'll tell you that you can torture my sister anytime!!! just don't get overboard eee???"

 

*bwo??? this namja!!*

 

"yah!! you're even taking ~~~ as a bait??!!"

 

*wait!!! did he said that i can torture her??? hehehe.. bad brother!!*

 

*hope this works!! ~~~-ah!! mianhae!! but i know after this..... it will be gooooooooood!! ^^*

 

"yah!!! lee hongki!!! are you in or not??? ppali!! come here!! "

 

"aigooooo~~ i'll come there!!"

 

"bring me some food huh!!!!! annyeong!!!"

 

*aish this namja!!! well, at least i can do whatever revenge i want to ~~~.... weeeeeee!!! anyways... is she there??? hmmmmmmmm.. -_- i wish she's at home now come to think of it.. i kinda miss her!! :) wait wait!! what am i thinking???*

 

i shook the thing off my head and started buying foods..


 

 

*ding dong* 

 

i opened the door and saw hongki carrying foods!!!! wow!!! foooooooooods!! i'm so hungry!! 

 

" so jonghun~ah... here's your food!!"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter