THEY'RE DRAMATIC FIGHT

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“OMO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!”

 

Hongki and ~~~ were both frozen at their spots without knowing what to do. Shinhye and jonghun turned to them but shinhye, turned away from them quickly and continued on her ‘work’ while jonghun was looking at them with his unusual red face. the two were panicking and didn’t know what to do, of course, why wouldn’t they panic if you see a beast, i mean shinhye her eyes full of anger and irritation to her boyfriend who was catching his breath due to shinhye who was strangling him.

 

“I HATE YOU CHOI JONGHUN!!!” she keeps on strangling him, that’s when jonghun waved his hand to the two and tried to utter the word help. The two quickly pulled shinhye away from jonghun and held her while jonghun was still catching his breath. He could’ve died if they didn’t come at the right time.

 

“aish! YAH! LET GO OF ME!! I STILL NEED TO KILL THAT PERSON! LET ME GOOOO!!”

“andwae eonnie!! You can’t kill oppa!! It’s against the law! You could’ve gone to prison if we didn’t pull you away from him!”

“i don’t care! Just let me kill that person!”

 

Shinhye suddenly escaped from ~~~ and hongki’s grip and started to dashed her way to jonghun which was practically running around the house. The two just exchanged confused glances and run to tame the wild shinhye who wants to kill her boyfriend. They caught her and forced her to sit on the sofa and ~~~ patted her back to soothe and calm her while hongki went to his scared bestfriend.

 

“omo! Eonnie! What happened?? Why are you strangling oppa??”

“none of your business!” shinhye hissed.

“not my business?? It is! You’re my bestfriend! He’s my brother for goodness sake, eonnie! Tell me.... wae?!”

Shinhye looked at his bestfriend and sighed. She massaged her head and stayed quiet. ~~~ looked at her worriedly so she patted her back and and waited for her till she become calm and ready to answer her.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the other hand, jonghun and hongki were talking in the kitchen.

“dude! What the heck happened? Why is shinhye strangling you?”

Jonghun shook his head and sighed disappointedly.

“i’ve made a huge mistake, dude! I’ve sinned to her real bad~” jonghun was teary eyed and hongki patted his bestfriend’s back and assured him that everything will be alright.

“you can tell me what happened so that i can give you an advice .. you know.. some bestfriend’s advice?”

Jonghun smiled at him and was touched by his bestfriend’s concern.

(AN: JONGKI MUCH??)

“soooooooo??” hongki trailed.

“arasseo...” jonghun looked down and wiped his eyes.

“I... I... I... I”

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Once shinhye calmed down, ~~~ patted her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. Shinhye looked at her and smiled back. She bit her lips trying to hold her tears but failed. ~~~ wiped her bestfriend’s tears. Shinhye looked at her thankfully and sighed. She turned to ~~~ and opened .

“~~~-ah.. it’s been awhile, right? Since we’ve been busy with our school? And it’s been weeks since we’ve talked to each other. I missed you.” Shinhye wiped her tears and spoke once again. “i’ve been with jonghun for weeks and this is our first ever fight. I loved him ~~~-ah.. i truly loved him..” shinhye’s tears were flowing uncontrollably and ~~~ hugged her.

“he had done a very wrong thing to me ~~~-ah!! *sniff* he.. he.. he..”

“he what eonnie??”

“HE ATE MY FAVORITE GUMMY BEARS!!”

 

Shinhye wailed on ~~~’s shoulders. ~~~’s jaw dropped and stared at the space for a few seconds before she held shinhye’s shoulders and looked at her..

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Please log in to read the full chapter