sssssshhhhhhhh...

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: wonbin ~~~ hongki minhwan seunghyun jaejin jonghun   =) narrator _______________________________________________________________________  

 

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! LOTTE WORLD! It's been a long time since I’d been here! Oppa saranghae!"

"you're welcome aegiya!!! XD" ~~~ happily jumped and hugged wonbin.

*bwoya? What does she think she is doing??? ~~~-ah!! Stop hugging that stranger!*

When ~~~ removed her arms from wonbin she run excitedly inside the Lotte world.

"oppa! What're you waiting for? Ppali come!"

"hahaha.. Be right there kiddo!" wonbin looked around and spotted ft island hiding in the bushes. He chuckled to himself and followed ~~~ inside.

*in the bushes*

"yah! Ppali kaja!"

"wait! we don't have tickets yet!"

"then buy!"

jonghun glared at hongki and but did it anyway.

When they entered Lotte world, the maknaes including Hongki became excited and starts to run and jump around earning glares and stares from other people.

 "Yah you four! Stop what're you doing this instance! You're humiliating me!"

but the four kids adults didn't heard him and continued goofing around.

"YAH LEE HONGKI! STOP IT! OR ELSE WE'LL STOP SPYING!"

Hongki after hearing this, instantly stopped and glared at Jonghun who signalled him to stop the other three. Feeling threatened, Hongki obediently did it. When the four of them settled down, jonghun made them stand beside him.

"seriously! I'm the only one matured in this group! ......................................Oh! COTTON CANDIES!!"

The four rolled their eyes at their leader and Minhwan even scoffed. 

"the mature one huh??"

"whatever! Let's go find ~~~! Ppali!!!"

The three maknaes groaned and think of an amazing plan... All of them looked at each other and began communicating with their eyes and all together they shouted...

"RUN!"

and with that they fled away and run like their lives were in danger. And they can only depend on their feet. The two hyungs were dumbfounded by the maknaes who abandoned them.

"such good maknaes.. Tsk tsk tsk."

"yah Jonghun! KAJA!" with that hongki pulled jonghun's wrist and they began finding ~~~.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"oppa I’ll just go to the restroom, eo?"

"arasseo aegiya! I'll wait for you here!"

after wonbin was sure that ~~~ was inside the restroom, his eyes started to wander around the place and after a few minutes, his eyes finally spotted the person he's been waiting for.

"~~~-ahh... Are you going to take long there?"

"ani!! I'm here!!! hehe.. Sorry for making you wait oppa.."

"kekeke... Gwenchana! Oh.. ~~~-ah! Aren't you hungry?"

"come to think of it... Yeah... I'm hungry!"

"arasseo! Let's eat!!"

"Yes sir!" ~~~ saluted to wonbin and giggled.

*how i wish she giggles to me like that too.. TT.TT*

wonbin continued on eyeing the tw

Please log in to read the full chapter