MEETING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N:

wonbin ~~~ hongki minhwan seunghyun jaejin jonghun chaewon jaeyoung

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

“waaaaaaaaaah!! I’m so happy! Eomma and appa are together again!” chaewon punched the air and run around the house happily.

“are you so happy about that?!”

“of course!! It’s very frustrating for me to know that you and eomma were fighting especially when you know..” chaewon played with her fingers and looked down. All the happiness that she showed awhile ago were washed away and sadness overtook her face.

“eyy.. chaewon~ah.. don’t be sad! Don’t worry! We’ll make this days fun and unforgettable just for you!”

With ~~~’s words, chaewon looked up with her eyes shining and a glint of hope can be seen on her face.

“promise?” she held her left and right pinkie fingers to ~~~ and hongki and the two elders without hesitation, laced their pinkie finger with hers.

“promise!”

“promise!”

“ASA!!!”

 

 

Days had passed, hongki and ~~~ made sure that chaewon is having the time of her life during the past days with each day full of fun and unforgettable memories especially to chaewon. Soon it was the day before they return chaewon to the orphanage. Hongki and ~~~, along with chaewon and jaeyoung, decided to take a walk on the playground.

"waaaaah~~ i'm going to leave tomorrow! I'm gonna miss you appa, eomma, and jaeyoungie~" chaewon was so sad and tears starts falling from her eyes.

"we're going to miss you too chaewonnie~ especially meeee..." jaeyoung patted her head and hugged her.

"i wish i can spent more time with you, eomma, and appa. But i can't.. TT.TT"

"It’s okay chaewonnie~~ we can spent some more time with you even when you're in the orphanage. We can visit you anytime! :) Right oppa? Eonnie?"

"Of course! We'll visit you anytime we are available!" ~~~ exclaimed. Chaewon's face lit up and a giggle escaped from her lips. "Thank you eomma! Thank you appa!"

"You’re welcome chaewonnie" hongki ruffled her hair and while he was messing up her hair, he thought of a 'very bright' idea.

"chaewon~ah!! Want to have some fun tomorrow before we go to the orphanage?"

"Tomorrow?? Why not appa?! I will be delighted to have fun tomorrow!"

"arasseo! Well then.. Tomorrow, let's go to Lo---"

 

*ring*ring*

"yow bro!! Very good evening to you ma friend!"

"what do you want jonghun??"

"well.. It's just that... I missed you man!! Don't you miss me too?? You bad man!!"

"bwoya?? Yah! What do you want?? I know you want something especially when you're talking like this.."

"arasseo arasseo! Well.. Since tomorrow is Saturday and you know.. Since ~~~ is at your crib.. Well.. The guys and I wants to have some fun.. You know like bonding with each other just like the old times! Sooo.. Tomorrow! You in?"

Hongki glanced at the playing jaeyoung and chaewon and ~~~ who was watching the two happily.

"i can't! Well.. Tomorrow is chaewon's last day and we will go to Lotte world to--"

"cool! Lotte world! Well then! SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!"

jonghun hung up leaving a very duped hongki. He decided to tell it to ~~~ since he knows that it will be hard to ask his bestfriend to change his mind so he believed that he can't do anything to change his decisions or he can change his decisions but will give him very hard conditions so he just let them go. He sat beside ~~~ and looked to where she was staring at. Seeing chaewon and jaeyoung playing happily in the playground, he let out a sigh and smiled.

“what’s with the sigh monkey?”

“huh?! Yah!! Still calling me monkey?! =_=”

“yeah yeah.. and you’re still calling me yah! :P”

“oh i forgot not to call you yah anymore.. babe!”

“bwo?? Babe?” ~~~ showed a disgusted face and pretended to puke.

“hahaha.. wae?? I know you like it! no need to pretend that you don't like it.”

“whatever monkey!! =_= sooooo.. what’s with the sigh?”

“hehehe.. nothing... it’s just that i’m very happy for them. Well, it’s been only 3 weeks from now since we had adopted chaewon and during those three weeks they become friends. Looking at them, it doesn’t look like they’ve only met for three weeks..right?” hongki looked at ~~~ who nodded her head to him and told him to continue.

*smiles* “you know.. All of this time, jaeyoung isn’t that bubbly nor a very hyper kid. She’s too quiet,

Please log in to read the full chapter