DON'T BE JEALOUS

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*rrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg*

“Finally!!! It’s time to go home~~!” ~~~ exclaimed happily.

“Wow! This is the first time i’ve ever seen you so happy after the last bell ring. Wae? You’re planning on something?” ~~~ looked at jaejin and tilted her head.

“jinjja? This is the first? Oh well, maybe this is the first time i expressed and shouted my excitement in going home. I’m always celebrating after that bell rings you know?”

“jinjja? Well.. Maybe....” they went out of their classroom and saw hongki leaning on the wall next to their door.

“Oh.. Monkey! Why are you here?” hongki looked at ~~~’s direction and smiled at her.

“bwoya? Just smiling at her? What about me? You’ve forgotten about me now hyung. i’m sad” jaejin fake cried. Hongki and ~~~ just looked at him and he awkwardly coughed and straightened up. They walked to the gate and saw the other members and shinhye there.

“ooooooooohh.. i thought you’re just going to get something. More like someone.” Seunghyun teased hongki. 

“Shut up seunghyun! Don’t think that he went to our classroom to fetch ~~~. He came to fetch me, right hyung?” jaejin hugged hongki’s arm and winked at him. All of them grimaced at jaejin’s actions. Jaejin just looked at them innocently.

“Gosh! I’ve never thought i had a crush on a gay!” ~~~ facepalmed. Her statement grabbed their attention and looked at her eye open wide.

“wae?”

“You had a crush on me?” jaejin looked at her with glistening eyes.

~~~ widened her eyes and blushed on her sudden confession. *oh gosh! What did i just say?* she started to smack her head but got held by hongki.

“i think so.. Well, she said HAD.. It means it’s all in the past, right ~~~-ah?” hongki wrapped his arms on her shoulders and pulled her closely. She nodded slightly.

“psssssh!! At least she had a crush on me~” jaejin cheekily smiled. Hongki just glared at him.

 

“Yeah yeah~ jinnie oppa!” ~~~ smiled at her and stuck out her tongue at him.

“Sooooooo.. Guys.. We’ll go first!!” hongki blurted out but got pulled by none other than wonbin. He sends daggers at him but the latter just looked at him.

“Where are you going?” wonbin asked him.

“Somewhere.. wae? Wanna come?” hongki asked him thinking that he’ll back off. But of course, it’s wonbin we’ve been talking about.

“oh yeah! KAJA!” wonbin dragged hongki out of the circle of guys and two girls and pulled him on a corner.

“bwoya? Why did you drag me here? Don’t tell me?” hongki defensively covered his upper body and looked at wonbin. On the other hand, wonbin smirked and smacked his head.

“Yah! You think i’m a gay?! Psssh!! Yah! You going on a date with ~~~?” wonbin asked him while wiggling his eyebrows.

“It’s none of your business!” hongki answered him coldly.

“None of my business? Yah!” wonbin sighed. “Seems like i can;t do anything about it now, right? Ja! Well.. since i’ve already tested you for so many times and you, somehow, passed it..” wonbin eyed him up and down. “You better not break her heart or else..” he trailed. “i’ll break your bones!” wonbin told him seriously. Hongki shivered at his seriousness but kept his cool. He looked at him.

“You giving up on her now?!” hongki asked him, like a boss. Wonbin just looked at him and laughed.

“You still don’t know my relationship with her? hahaha.. That yeoja! I thought she told you already?!” wonbin laughed at hongki’s innocence.

“bwoya? Who are you really?” hongki asked him curiously. Wonbin stopped laughing and bowed 90 degrees.

“annyeonghaseyo! Oh Wonbin imnida!” then he laughed.

“Just ask her what is my relationship with her, okay?” he smiled and gave him a pat on the back and went back to others.

“pssh!” he dusted his shirt and went back to the others.

“Can we go now?” he asked ~~~.

“Where are we going?” ~~~ asked him.

“Somewhere! Let’s celebrate your high grades!” hongki smiled at her.

“Can we go too, hyung?” minhwan suddenly asked him earning a smack on the head from seunghyun. He glared at seunghyun and seunghyun just eyed him. He understood what he meant and gave an awkward smile.

“On the other thought! I and seunghyun will just have a date! Annyeong!” he shouted happily while dragging seunghyun with him.

“Oh well, guess we should have our own date as well.” Jonghun held shinhye’s hands and bid goodbye to them while walking out.

“Now, we’re left! Let’s just play computer games jaejinnie!” wonbin jumped on jaejin’s back and acted as if he was a horse. Jaejin rolled his eyes but still ran to go to the computer shop leaving ~~~ and hongki alone.

“Shall we?!” hongki offered his hands to her and she accepted it happily.

“Where do you want to go?” hongki asked her.

“For now, let’s eat first! Baekopayo!” she pouted. Hongki pinc

Please log in to read the full chapter