36

The Puppeteer

They kept me in the hospital for another two months. I wanted nothing more than to go home but they wanted to make sure I was in control of my illness before they released me into the world. Nearly everyone I hung out with at the hospital was released before me – with the exception of Daehyun who decided food was irrelevant and stopped eating right after Youngjae was released.  They let Yongguk come visit me every weekend though and for that I was more than thankful.

“Ready to go home?” Yongguk stood in the doorway of my room with one of my bags in each of his hands. I stood up from the bed I had been sleeping in and walked over to him. “I can’t wait to have you back in my bed.” He whispered in my ear once I was close enough to him.

I felt myself flush and he chuckled. He turned around and started to walk out of the hospital before I could respond. I was more than willing to follow him. I knew exactly what he wanted and I had no intentions of turning him down. I was definitely letting him take my clothing off the second we were home.

Only ninety minutes until I my clothing hit the floor of our apartment.

I chased after him, ignoring the nurses on my way out. I was going home and there was nothing they could do about it. I had signed the papers. They gave me my medicine and said I was free to go, nothing would stop me. I sat down in the car – trying to be discrete that I was sniffing the seat – and smiled at him when he got into his seat. “Excited?”

“I would say you have no idea, but something tells me you do.” I smirked. He the car, only shooting me a quick glare as a response. “You’d better have saved up some energy. I know how you hate cold showers.” He shot me another glare, obviously he didn’t find me as amusing as I did.

His hand fell on to my thigh. “It’s not nice to tease a man who’s hoarding months of pent up ual desire, you know that right?”

“Where did all of that come from?” I raised an eyebrow. I had been in the hospital, it couldn’t have been from me. I was impressed with my capability to feel jealous, he said one thing and I felt like I was going to overflow with jealousy and I knew that couldn’t be something good. “I’ve been institutionalized for four months.”

It took him a few seconds to answer and they were some of the most nerve wracking seconds of my life. “You remember when we were in college and got drunk and made a o?” All of my jealousy immediately faded and was replaced by horror. I thought we had destroyed that video. He must have been really desperate while I was away to pull that out. Drunken wasn’t really all that y to watch. “I found it, watched it, and squeezed a few out to it.”

“That piece of crap?” I raised an eyebrow. There was probably nothing less y than us lying on our sides and him rolling into me from behind. A blanket was even conveniently placed over our lower halves so nothing could be seen. I sometimes wondered if other people did drunken that way. “You got off to that? How?”

“I was lonely and the bed was cold.” He pouted, putting his hand over my mouth. “You make nice sounds. Don’t judge me please. You were gone a long time.”

I the inside of his hand and he smiled at me as he pulled his hand back. “You have to destroy that. Promise me you’ll destroy it?”

“No. I like it. I’m keeping it forever.” He nodded his head one before turning his attention back to the road. “It’s my favourite. I’m keeping it. Hidden. With the rest of my secret stash.”

I reached out to smack him. There wasn’t a secret stash in our apartment. He didn’t need one. I was ier than any , at least according to him. “Hey, Yongguk?” I mumbled after a few moments of silence. I knew there were plenty of things to talk about, but I also knew that they could wait. “Did they ever catch the person who shot you?” The hospital had told me that Jaehwa wasn’t real, and she hadn’t shown up since I had been admitted, but I needed proof.

He reached over and patted my thigh at a stoplight. “She was a junkie. They found her a few days after you went to the hospital. She admitted to it. Why are you worried about that?”

“She wasn’t part of the government?” I tried to make it sound like it wasn’t a big deal, just a passing thought, but I when he started pulling the car over I knew he saw through me. I shouldn’t have been shocked. “Why are we stopping? I want to go home.” I stared out the window, hoping that if I ignored whatever conversation was coming that we wouldn’t have to talk about it. Yongguk was use to me using childish tactics to get out of things and I didn’t care.

He didn’t say anything until we had parked at a fast food restaurant and even then he waited a few seconds. Probably hoping that I would start it; I wouldn’t. His hand fell onto my thigh, massaging it gently as I tried to ignore him. “Why would she be part of the government?” I shrugged my shoulders in response. “Why would she be in the government Himchan?”

I looked out the window, waving at a young girl as she walked by with her dog. “It must have just been a Himchan’s crazy thing. Forget it.” He didn’t start driving again and I sighed, he wouldn’t let this go. “A woman came to me and said she shot you because I didn’t do what the government told me to do. She obviously wasn’t real.”

I didn’t respond when he asked me more questions. There was no reason to talk about this any longer, I was out of the hospital and I refused to continue this line of questioning. I wanted to go home and let him take all of my clothing off. “She’s gone now though?” I nodded. “Good.” His hand moved to my thigh and he squeezed slightly. “I’ve got you all to myself then.” 

____

And then they drive off into the sunset and make love. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it and thank you all for sticking with me :D

I would really love lots of comments~ BYE BYE