Unexpected.

Between You and I

JR's POV-

After giving her her birthday present, we both headed back to the group that was enjoying cake without us. "Hey! We told you guys to wait! *laughs*" I got a slice of cake for Haru and I, sitting on the ground. She sat beside me as many thoughts ran through my mind; wondering what she was thinking about, or how she felt at this moment, with us. We barely get to hang out, with Nuest and Kyungmin, including ourselves. But I'm glad I got Manager to let us have a free day. :]] 

After the small party, I called a cab to take Kyungmin and Haru home. All three of us stood outside, waiting for the cab to arrive. Haru, being in the middle, while Kyungmin and I at both ends. "*laughs*" They both looked at me with a puzzled look as i slipped my hands into my pocket and returned a grinning stare. x] "W-Waeyo? Why'd you laugh just now? *chuckles* Weirdo~" I smiled at Haru's response to my sudden laughter. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking about our high school days, all three of us. Because of being a trainee before.. I had to be home schooled in the studio. Lucky for you guys, you're graduating together this year." I hung my head, feeling guilty for leaving them after being with them ever since childhood. 

Haru patted my shoulder and pulled the back of my collar, nearly choking me, pulling my head back up. She smiled at me, that bright and beautiful smile and spoke. "Gwenchana, Jonghyun ah. You did it to fulfill your dreams, and look where you're at now? One of the top new groups of 2012! And all three of us are still together!" She hooked her arms around Kyungmin and I's necks, pulling us into an uncomfortable group hug. "Y-Yahh! Haru ah! K-Kumanhae! >< ACKK! You're choking us!" I laughed while watching Kyungmin suffer and flailing her arms everywhere. xD "Aigoo~ Nomeu nomeu nomeu Saranghaeyo my best chingus! " She nudged my head with her fist. "Haru ah, maybe you SHOULD stop.. the ahjussi in the cab is staring at us..." 

She let go pretty fast, and awkwardly walked over to the cab dragging Kyungmin along. I laughed and waved at them. "Annyeong! See you guys some other time! :)" They both waved back and headed inside the cab. I stood there, with my hands still in my pockets as i watched the cab drive away. " ...I already miss you guys.. :(" I shrugged and headded back in the practice room.

I met with Minhyun when I stepped into the doors of the room. "Hmm? Where you goin?" He shrugged. "Can I talk to you?" He seemed pretty serious. "*nods* Mm.. i guess." 

We walked around the park that was across from the practice room. "What is it?" I questioned him. He kicked a rock around while we were walking, looking as if he wanted to confess or tell me something really badly. 

"Hyung...Haru. what's she like?" Haru? o.o He was asking about Haru? "H-Huh? Haru? *rubs the back of my neck* She's a really good chingu of mine. She's pretty, awesome, out going--" He interrupted me and said the words," Chingu. Just a chingu, am I right? Does that mean I have a chance?" Chance?! What's this kid talking about... He better not.. "C-Chance? What're you--" His mood suddenly brightened up. "A-Ah, dwesso, Hyung!" He bro hugged me and ran off joyfully with a happy smile on his face. I scratched my head, a bit confused and picked up the rock he was kicking around and threw it. Aigoo.. :( 

After practice, all of Nuest headed back to the dorms. Ren was knocked out on the couch, Baekho practicing his vocals, Aron surfing the net, and Minhyun scribbling in his notebook while I sat there, watching them all. . _ . I took a hold of my phone and was about to text Haru.. but decided not to. I wanted to make plans, for just us three to hang out. Not excluding my members, but we really need to hang out like old times. I texted Kyungmin instead. 

/Jr/ Ayye, Kyungmin! 
/Kyungmin/ Yeash, fellow Jonghyun?
/Jr/ Could I ask you a favor?
/Kyungmin/ Mhmm~ Ask away.
/Jr/ We should have a hang out, again. With just you, me && Haru.
/Kyungmin/ What about the others?
/Jr/ They'll understand its just gonna be us three. Dont worry. 
/Kyungmin/ Arasso. I'll let Haru know.
--
/Jr/ WAIT. We should probably meet up in person to talk about this, first. Im not if Manager's gonna let us out. And you know Haru, she gets her hopes up too high, then when she hears the response she doesnt want, she goes into a breakdown. 
/Kyungmin/ Ahh.. right. Err, Coffee Shop across from the high school tomorrow at noon?
/Jr/ Sure. 

I guess i could sneak out for a few minutes to meet up with Kyungmin. 


Kyungmin's POV-

After being head locked by Haru and being shoved in the cab, I was dropped off at home before Haru. "Take care, arasso? *waves* I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved back, sticking her head out the the window," Mhmm~! Be good, Kiddo! And remember where to meet tomorrow, okay?" I nodded and smiled, walking into my apartment. 

I slipped off my shoes and glomped on the cloth covered couch. Aigoo.. I forgot to clean up before I left. -.- I threw the pieces of cloth by my sewing machine and my ihome, blasting music from my ipod. I checked my phone for missed calls, and just as usual, no calls from Eomma. :( Well she's always busy anyway. 

A text popped up, it was Jonghyun. We sent and received texts for the past 20 minutes or so. Seems like he wanted to hang out again. Hopefully he can make it because last time he didnt.. .-. 

Seems like he was busy and couldnt talk, so we had to meet up at the Coffee Shop, which wasnt a problem for me, actually. Everything would work out just fine with my busy schedule~ 

- Next Day -

I woke up early and ate breakfast, skipping coffee. I headed out the door with my sack and walked to the Coffee Shop. Just like always, Jonghyun was there first. I walked in and poked his back. "Is this seat taken, "Ahjussi?" xD Letting out a slight laugh, he nudged me and shook his head. "Ani, its free, Halmoni. *laughs*" "Aish. Childish as always." We ordered ourselves a drink. 

"So, what's the plan you wanted to make?" He set down his coffee cup after taking a sip. Well, I'm free on Tuesday after schedules. Should we all go to the amusement park?" "Hahah. Sure! I'll let Haru know. *takes a sip and looks around*" He gave me a puzzled looked. "Arent you gonna tell her now? *points to her phone*" "Oh, ani. I'm meeting her here after we're done talking. :))" He nodded and proceeded in drinking his coffee.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MinHyun POV-

 

"C-chance?" Jonghyun said, but I assume it to be a yes and thanked him and quicly leaped off joyfully. I really like her.  It's the way she smiles and how she always tries to be optomistic, even when everything seems to be going down hill. She's so full of energy. She's beautiful too. Her brown hair; long and straight. Her light skin that seems to glow so effortlessly in the sunlight...She's beautiful. 

 

  I smiled to myself, "I'm going to contact her now." still smiling at the thought of going out on a date with Haru ah. "Hmm, what did you say?" Aron Hyung said as he shifted his head from the computer screen. I jumped and realized I had spoken out loud.  "Oh! Nothing Hyung," I gave him a dumb smile. He simply shrugged and went back to the computer screen and updating things for the overseas fans. I decided to text Haru. 

 

//MinHyun//: Hey Haru ah

//Haru//: Hi, what's up? Why the sudden text? o.o

//Minhyun//: Nothing much, and I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere tomorrow? :)

//Haru//: Oh! Like where? and with you and the guys? 

//MinHyun//: I was thinking your favorite coffee  shop and maybe just..you and I? I have something important to tell you. 

//Haru//: Awah! Let's go let's go! I like my coffee. ;D Tomorrow?  and what about your manager?

//Minhyun//: Hmm.. I'll work something out.  ;D 

//Haru//: Okay! See you tomorrow then.

 

I smiled as I texted her. I was really happy.  

 

- Next Day - 

 

I decided to wait first for her outside so I can see her when she shows up. I stood in front of the shop with my hands in my front pants pockets and smiled to myself. I guess I shouldn't consider this as a date...not just yet, but yet, I was happy; happy because she accepted to come here with me. :) 

 

  "I might have been a bit too excited and came too early.." I told myself. Just then I thought I caught a glimpse of Kyungmin ah and her light brown hair. I looked again, but she was gone; I guess it was just my eyes. 

 

Haru POV-

 

  I was sitting in the living room watching some kdrama while eating Ramyun as I got a text from Minhyun. He invited me to get some coffee with him tomorrow, of course, I kindly accepted. I do love my coffee after all. Apparently he has something important to tell me too. o.o 

 

- next day - 

 

  I went to the coffee shop as planned and saw Minhyun waiting for me by the doors. His face automatically lit up as he saw me. He flashed a big smile and jogged over to me. "Oh hello there," I say and narrow my eyebrows at the sudden enthusiasm in him today. "Hi," his smile continued, "C'mon, let's go inside. :D "    We entered the coffee shop. It was small and cute and it smelled of freshly brewed coffee and cookies. This always has been my favorite place to come and relax. I've been thinking of getting a part time job here too.  I inhaled the coffee scented air and exhaled, "Ah, I just love this smell in here." 

 

"C'mon, let's sit over there," Minhyun pointed to a clear table near two people who seemed to be a couple. Although, I could only see their backs, I could have sworn they were Kyungmin and Jonghyun. I shook my head. Kyungmin told me she was busy today, there's no way she would be here if she were busy, much less sitting down with a guy or Jonghyun. She would have told me if she were. 

 

  "Something wrong?" Minhyun asked. "Oh, it's nothing," I said swiftly, shurgging it off and turning to face him. We both ordered our coffees. "So, what were you goiong to tell me--" i began but saw the couple getting up, and as they turned, I saw their faces. "--K-Kyungmin ah?" I said out loud, catching her attention. Her eyes automatically widened and slightly opened. I went up to her and took her hands. I smiled, "What're you doing here? I thought you had something to do. You could have told me if you were on a date you kno-" but my smile faltered when I saw Jonghyun. "O-oh, you're with Jonghyun?" I said quietly, but before she could answer, I added, "sorry to disturb you two." I laughed a little. "Have fun you two." I started to back away. Jonghyun looked as if he were going to say something and stepped forward, but before he could speak, Minhyun stepped from behind me. "Oh! Jonghyun! Kyungmin!" Minhyun said surprised, but looking at the expressions of Kyungmin and Jonghyun, they were both definatly more surprised.  

 

"M-Minhyun ah?" Kyungmin spoke. I scratched my head. I know how much kyungmin likes Minyun ah too. "I was here with him because he had something he wanted to tell me," I shurgged and breifly gave an explanation, because I know Kyungmin would take this the wrong way. The explanation seems to relieve both Kyungmin and Jonghyun quite a bit. I turned to Minhyun, "Sorry Minhyun ah, but I'm not feeling well," I gave a slight smile. "Maybe you can tell me another time? I'll head out first then."  "I'll take you home," Minhyun quickly said and grabbed my hand and looked at me with worried eyes. I shook it off. "Ani, I can get home myself, but thanks though..."He let go of my hand and I headed out myself. I walked off calmly, tears starting to show, but I hid them. No one came after me while I was heading out, but I knew they were going to look for my later. Once I got outside, I ran. I didn't want them to find me while I was being weak. I turned off my phone and hid in a tea shop for the next hour. 

 

In an hour, I've gotten calls from both Kyungmin and Jonghyun, not to mention Minhyun. I never picked up..  So Jonghyun and Kyungmin were together...They smiled and laughed a lot together. They seemed relly close...like a couple. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but...I feel...betrayed.  I shouldn't feel this way, it's foolish of me. But I can't help it.. :( 

 

I silently cried as I sat there. I let the tears stream down  for another 30 minutes, then decided to catch a cab home. 

 

- Home - 

 

When I got home, I noticed my parents cars were parks up front. Surprised I walked into the house. "Umma? Appa?" I called out into the big empty house. They were both sitting on the dining room table doing their work.  I smiled a little, "Welcome home," but they both only nodded. "I got all A's on my report card," I told them, "and because of that..I was wondering...Since I..." I began, but appa took his glasses off and stared at me with his expective eyes. 

 

"How many times do we have to talk to you about this? Even so, this is not your best. You can do much better if you gave up your music and only focused on school work.  By continuing music, you'll only ruin your life. Give up this childish dream of yours already. It's an embarassment." and he looked back down onto his work papers. 

 

"I'll show you both one day.." I murmured. "What was that?" my father narrowed his eyes. "Oh, nothing Appa. I was just wondering...since it was my birthday yesterday..." I started saying, "maybe we could all go somewhere...together for a change..You know..before you both have to go again..." but they said nothing and continuied on with their work.  

 

Disappointed and exhausted, I slowly went upstairs. The tears were already gone and dried up, but I still couldn't help the growing disappointment.  I have the kind of parents who were never there to really raise me properally with love. They are always on business trips, and the few times they're home, they're only working on their..well, work. I grow used to being alone. My father's expectations are high too...sometimes I feel like I will never reach them, and maybe I never will. But all i know is, I'll never give up my dream because of his words. They may hurt and disappointment me, but it doesn't stop me from loving music. But for now, sometimes, it's best to just continue on being disappointed.  

 

Not even a single "happy birthday" was given by my own parents..Sometimes I wonder if they even really love me..

---

A/N: Comment and Subcribe guys. ;D THANK YOU. ;D <3 LOTS OF LOVE.  SEE YOU ALL LATER ♥- Nouchee 

 

tumblr_mc96fkHdbA1r277vxo1_r1_500.gif