SURPRISE!

Between You and I

Haru's POV-

 "Ugh, Umma.." I groaned and waved away the hands that were trying to wake me.  
     "HaRu-Ah! Wake up," a sweet soft voice said softly. Weird, I don't remember my mom's voice to be this soft...wait..she's typically never home...I suddenly shot up from my bed. 
     "Kyungmin-ah! W-why are you here?!" I nearly shouted. I looked at her surprised. She had long light brown hair, curled how it usually was (It was usually curled or tied up in a bun) . She had big eyes, milky soft skin, and a small delicate chin. She resembled a doll, and that's what usually catches people's eyes. She was also very stylish, you would never have guessed that she made her own clothing. After all, she does want to be a stylist one day.
     "IT'S SATURDAY KYUNGMIN!" I exclaimed. 
     "PFFT. Get up, we're going somewhere," she simply said, and flashes a big bright smile with her perfectly straight teeth. 
     "What? Kyungmin, what exactly are you up to?" I asked, but she only continued to smile. I sighed and chucked a pillow at her as I got up to wash up. "This better be worth it." I grummbled. 
      Don't be fooled by Kyungmin's dolly looks and sweet voice. Oh she can be a devil when she wants to be, an evil posessed doll even. But she's my best friend and I love her. ♥
      Once i've gotten ready, Kyungmin literally dragged me out. 
      "Yah! Where exactly are we going?" I questioned as she pulled me onward. 
      "You'll eventually find out." she smiled. I have in and followed her. Usually it was ME dragging HER around. I laughed. 
      We walked and walked, and suddenly Kyungmin faced me. She handed me a blindfold. 
      "Here, wear this."
      "But-" I started. 
      "Ah-ah-ah, no buts."
      I sighed and put on the blindfold. Once I had it on, she guided me this way and that, oh how confused I was. Finally we stopped. I gave a sigh of relief and took the blindfold off, "Look, Kyungmin, whatever is goin-" 
      "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARU-AH!!"  I heard familier voices shout. I turned around and got a face full of cake. I wiped some of it off my eyes and looked around. I saw Kyungmin standing by five handsome guys. 
      "Happy birthday HaRu-Ah! We all figured you'd forgotten your own birthday, so we decided to throw you a surprised party." Kyungmin came by me and hugged me. She whispered, "and I know how your parents are always too busy to celebrate with you, so I figured since you couldn't celebrate with family, why not friends." she pulled away and took one of her fingers and scooped some ckae off of my face and ate it. "Mm, yummy." ^.^  I laughed and hugged her as tears began to show. I thanked her. I then turned to see the idol group NU'EST, aka, my friends. I pretended to be angry and glared at them. 
      "Oh no, she's angry about the whole cake thing," Baekho says quietly to the guys, "Guys..I think it's time to run!" but before they could, I ran towards them and bear hugged them all. 
      "THANKS GUYS! I love you guys so much! Even if the whole cake thing was unnessary." We all laughed. 
      "Sorry it couldn't be somewhere more special, our manager wouldn't let us leave, so Kyungmin brought you here instead." Minhyun said, looking at Kyungmin. Her face automatically reddoned like a cherry. 
      "It's alright, the studio already has great memories, why not create more?" I smiled. I turned to see Minhyun staring, but he quickly turned away, his face turning a slight shade of pink. Aron then came over and ruffled my hair and smiled. He was like a big brother to me. 
      "Hey, Haru, maybe you should wash that stuff off your face, or else it'll never come off." Ren smirked, "and you'll never look as good as me." I laughed and smeared some cake on to his face as he gasped. 
      "Like you should talk Mr.PrettyBoy!" We both laughed. Ren who usually has a cold exsterior but he is actually pretty warm and nice. Someone then tapped Ren's shoulder. 
     "Ren, I don't mean to steal her from you- Gah, who am I kidding," he laughs, "I'm stealing her from you for a bit." Then he takes my hand and guides me somewhere before Ren could say anything. 
      "What is it Jonghyun?" I asked him. Only his family, the NU'EST guys, Kyungmin, and I called him that these days. He hands me a towel. 
      "Here, use this to clean your face." 
      "Thanks," I gladly take the towel and start wiping my face.  
      "So.." Jonghyun started. 
      "So?" 
      "Uhm...I wanted to g-give you this f-for your b-bi-birthday gift." he stuttered. I smiled because he hardly ever stuttered these days. Back when we were kids, he always stutterered when he was nervous. I guess habits like this never fully disappear, and I'm glad. He stutters less these days because he's become more confident. Jonghyun hands me a small box with a ribbin at the top. I opened it and was shocked. My eye widened. 
      "I-isn't this the necklace you made me back in Elementary?" I asked as I looked up from the necklace. "I lost it a while ago! Where'd you find it?" 
      "I found it here in the studio. You must have dropped it while you guys visited." he said smoothly. I smiled and hugged him. This was definatly far better than any name brand jewelery. 
      "Thanks Jonghyun. Thank you, really." I kissed his cheek then pulled away and stared at the necklace. 
It was obvious it was made by a child. With it's mismatched beads, and random colors but still, I loved and cherished it. Suddenly, my heart started beating faster, I could hear his breath and feel his heat. What was going on? My face flushed. I looked up and saw his face was red too from the kiss on the cheek. It was a normal gestures we made since we were litte, we are best friends after all, but now that we're older. GAH! I don't understand this. 
       "U-uhm, w-we sh-should go in n-now." this time, I stuttered. Jonghyun nodded, his face still red. We both went in avoiding each other and hid our red faces. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Author Haruhi92 (Nouchee) will be writing the POV's of Haru and Minhyun, as for Author PikaChugaChu3 (Jewel), she will be writing the POV's of Kyungmin and JR. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmin's POV-

Saturday morning, Haru's birthday. As her best friend, I woke up early just for her big day. Also getting contacted earlier than I planned on getting up by the Nuest crew. =.= Seems like Nuest, especially Jonghyun, which others call him "JR.", had already planned something. I went along with the plan smoothly and started out by stoping by Haru's house.
      I knocked on her front door several times, but no one opened. Her parents weren't home as usual, seeing no car in the drive way or garage. Thinking that Haru was probably careless, I turned the door knob and it was open! *face palms* She's too forgetful. > > I slipped off my shoes and ran up the spiral stairs up to her room, expecting to see her piled up with blankets and pillows.
      I glomped on her bed, trying to wake her up, trying not to spill why I was here so early. " Haru-ah! Erona! Pali!" *smashing pillows into her face* She wasn't very effective to the pillow slams, but she did mumble something about her mom... But then hesitated and noticed it was me who was disturbing her "hibernation." "K-Kyungmin?! Why're you here? It's Saturday!" Pfft. She really DID forget it was her birthday today. T_T I literally dragged her out of bed and forced her to get ready. Afterwards, I dragged her out of her house, leaving her clueless. Hmm.. Usually she'd be the one dragging me around. blank.gif
      We reached a certain point where the Nuest members told me to start the plan. I handed Haru a blindfold. "Put this on. Don't question." Flashing a grin at her before helping her attach the blindfold.
      I lead her to where I had already spotted the Nuest crew, putting her in the center while everyone shouted, " Happy Birthday Haru-ah!" and brought a cake, smashing in into her face. She stood there, almost as if she was frozen, while a smile grew upon her face.
      "We all figured you'd forgotten your birthday, and you did! xD But also because we know since your parents are too busy, why not celebrate with friends?" I hugged her, smiling then taking a swipe of frosting off her face and bringing it into my mouth, admiring the sweet taste.
      I watched as Haru approached Nuest and watched them run away, but being held back with a group hug from Haru. I joined the hug and heard her thanks. Even if the area we were celebrating in wasn't as perfect, she accepted it thankfully.
      Minhyun spoke up, explaining why we couldn't celebrate in a more decent place; but we were used to it since they couldn't get out much. Once he spoke out and said my name, then faced me with a smile, I couldn't help but set off fireworks inside and let my cheeks flush automatically. I tried hiding it the best I could. Haru spoke up and replied to his explanation, but once she spoke and looked at Minhyun... I saw the look on his face. It looked like how my face looked when he looked at me. I shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing, but it still bothered me a bit.
      Aron had cut the cake into pieces for everyone, enough for seconds. I took a plate for myself and Minhyun, handing it to him. He head bowed and thanked me. "Gomawo, Kyungmin ah. *smiles widely*" I nodded and ate my cake. At the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun lead Haru to a more private place and grinned to myself, thinking this must be it.

 

 

THANK GUYS FOR READING!! Comment and Subscribe ;D 
Sorry for the format difference. Since Kyungmin's POV was typed somewhere else, it was hard to change it to the actual format and it was just too much to retype the whole thing here. But yeah. 
Special thanks to our first subscribers and supporters! 
NOONA-IS-BEAST, LuxxianLee, Ashbleeebaby, and Stranger12 


I'm sure all you amazing NU'EST fans have seen this. ♥ AND LOVE IT LOL ♥
BUT YEAH. 
JR'S SMILE TO BRIGHTEN YOURS~ ;DDD


image