Confusion

Between You and I

Kyungmin's POV -

No. Nonononono. This CAN'T be happening! I was hesitant to pull back. His words.. they made my heart pound, but squeeze and pump painfully remembering the shock he brought me through earlier. I couldn't forgive him so easily. This time, I didn't listen to my heart. It was telling me to accept Minhyun after waiting all these years to be with him or hope for a day like this. But my mind was reminding me of all the bad he's done. He's ignored me, purposely hung around Haru probably to tell me he had his eyes on Haru and he never really talked to me; only if I started the conversation. With all these thoughts rushing through my head, I wanted to pull back. I don't know why I didn't .. my arms wouldn't let me. I just .. stared blankly at the view ahead of me that was slowly blurring. Then it hit me. I was here with Aron. I almost forgot! I turned my head to the left, noticing the top of a head whom belonged to Aron, obviously, behind a not so big bush. That's when it hit me again. I immediately pushed Minhyun away. "Minhyun! Why are you doing this? .. Don't. Don't... push yourself. Don't let your sense of sympathy make you do this." I sprung away from his sight, with no tears fleeing from my eyes, and ran to the bush. I was right. There squated Aron. "Aron! Paboya! Why didn't you say anything?!" I took his hand and ran away from the park before Minhyun would go beyond and chase after me. 

I brought us to a less populated part of the busy city. After we caught our breaths, Aron grew quiet. "What's up, bud?" He merely shook his head. "OH.. it's nothing." I knew he was a bit concerned about the whole situation back there with Minhyun. I don't know exactly how long he probably sat there and watched us... but he was there when we hugged. :/ I tried my best to change the subject or the "awkward" feeling. 

"Hey! Can I take you somewhere?" He raised his head from looking down. "Hm? Oudi?" He didn't look very interested. "Well.. You'll just have to find out!" I took his arm and started running, again. As we were running, our hands slowly inched to each other, and eventually we were holding hands. "Yah! Kyungmin!! Couldn't we have taken the bus?!" He was gasping for air like a dead fish needed its water. "We're going to the train station!" 

 

Once we got to the train station, I had Aron sit and wait in one of the resting sections. I quickly got the next two ticket to Incheon which was departing in about 10 minutes. I returned to Aron's side, taking the seat beside his. "Here you go." I handed him his ticket and smiled cheekily. He took the ticket and turned his head. "Incheon? .. Why are we going there? It's a pretty far trip." I shrugged. "I heard there was a food feast there and there are many competitions.. We should go participate!" I nodged him lightly and laughed. The bell rang for our depart. We got up from our seat and headed onto the train, attending our seats. 

We chose the seats way out in the back, sitting on opposite ends. I think from what the speaker person said, it would take a minimum of 2-3 hours. That shouldn't be so bad. I took my IPod and plugged one headphone into my ear, letting the other fall. I looked out the window, with my hands in my lap. Suddenly, a hand reached out to softly pull out the head phone in my ear and replaced it with theirs. I looked up at Aron, confusing filling my eyes. Instead of asking, I listened. Bi Rain : Love Song

I listened to each and every lyric carefully, trying to figure out whether there was a meaning to this song or not. Then it hit me, hard. 

I think of you, I always think of you

I won't be able to hold your hands like I did in the past

I liked you too much that I can't forget anything about you
This song is a song that will get you back to me

I looked up at Aron, who's eyes met with mine. A huge blast of warmness rushed to my cheeks. I shyly looked away. I don't get it though ... I don't like Aron like that; only as a friend. Besides, we were listening to a pretty sad song .. I felt bad for letting my actions take over. .__. 

After the song was over I had handed his ear plug back to him. "One of the best of Bi Rain," I said as I smiled widely at him. He only smiled with sad eyes and took back his ear plug, resting it in his lap. It was pretty much silent the whole way there.

 

Once we arrived, I quickly ran to a pay phone, calling Haru. "Yahh.. Kyungmin! Where have you and Aron been for the past few HOURS?! Minhyun tells me you guys ran off. But he doesn't know where." Haru sighed through the phone as I didn't reply. "Say something!" I quickly responded. "E-Er... Aron and I are in .. Incheon." She freaked out instantly. "BWOH?! INCHEON?! How'd you guys GET there?! HUH?! TELL ME NOW!" She was yelling through the phone like an angry mother who was just told they were pregnant from her 16 year old daughter. o.o "CALM.DOWN.HARU." She was breathing heavily through the phone. I turned to Aron who was leaning against the payphone glass door. He gave me a thumbs up with a worried smile as I frowned and turned my thumb upside down. "Alright...I think I'm good. Now, why are you guys there? How long will you guys be there? Do you guys have mon--" "WE'RE HERE FOR FOOD BYE." I hung up immediately and exited the payphone block. "So.. how'd she take it?" I smiled cheekily while slurring out,"ohshe'llbefine." I quickly started sprinting to one of the city bus stops; Aron followed while laughing. I was actually relieved that he was laughing; smiling, along with that. 

 

"So, where is this place you talked about?" I didn't have my phone on me, only money, so I asked the people that were sitting by us. "Excuse me, does anyone here know about the Food Fest? Where it's taken place?" One Ahjumma stepped out and explained to us where it was; downtown Inchenon. When the bus arrived, Aron and I hopped onto the bus, which was suppose to take us directly nearby the Food Fest. 

Once we arrived, I quickly dragged Aron out who was just amazed as I was by the sight. "WOOOOOAH! This place is huuuuge! Omomomomo! Can you spell that?! Is that ... dubokki and dulbogi?! OH MY GOD!" We immediately started sprinting towards every stand, trying each sample they offered. After getting through most of the stands, we checked the schedules for certain eating contests. There were many, but only few did we not doubt we could do. Aron pointed to one and turned to face me. "Let's do the Kimbap eating contest. You like kimbap, right?" I nodded without hesitation. "I loooove kimbap! Okay, let's do it!" I scribbled both our names on it. The contest was to start in approximately an hour or so from now. For the time being, we walked around the stands once more, gobbling down the free samplers. :3 

 

Minhyun's POV - 

Wow. I... didn't expect this to happen. I didn't even know Aron Hyung was here with Kyungmin. It didn't happen like the ones in the movies where the guy confesses and hugs the girl, the girl hugs him back and says she likes him, too. Instead, Kyungmin pulled away. I thought right then she would say it, but she didn't. 'Minhyun! Why are you doing this? .. Don't. Don't... push yourself. Don't let your sense of sympathy make you do this.'

Did she really think I was confessing like this to her out of SYMPATHY? I really hurt her badly, didn't I..? I don't think I would be able to forgive myself... She left my side before I could answer her first question. I didn't dare to watch where she would run; my actions would force me to run after her, but I did anyway. She ran over to a bush .. and started talking to it(?) I blinked a few times and out jumped out Aron Hyung. So, that's why they were out so long. She ran away together like one of those couples. I sighed and stayed back at the bench for a while longer, rethinking all the horrible things i've done to Kyungmin since she told me she liked me, thinking if I've ever done one good thing.

 

I soon headed back, hoping to find Aron and Kyungmin cuddling on the couch or something, but no. Everyone was still in the same places they were when I left. Supposively, Ren's parents got stuck in traffic because they went out into the country to get delicious kimchi or something. So far, from what I heard from Haru, Ren and Baekho are arguing for whether we should go out for a habachi and kimbap or just a kimbap buffet. 

While the two were arguing, Haru and JR met with me. "Hey! Do you know where the two kids are?" "Kyungmin and Aron?" I knew it was them they were talking about. "Yeah! They've been gone since then." I shrugged. "Mwolla. I saw them, but then they left." I didn't really want to tell them the whole story of what happened. 

Ren and Baekho finally made up their minds to eat at a habachi and kimbap place, so we headed out. On our way there, Haru got an unknown phone call from the area code of Incheon. Haru's eye brows rose as she picked it up. "Yeobusayo? .. Kyungmin? .. YAH. OUDIGA?! Where's Aron?! Huh? ANSWER ME." Haru was nearly screaming at the top of her lungs to the point where JR looked over to Haru with his eyes bulged out like "I like this woman? e.e" I waited for Haru to finish talking to Kyungmin before asking her where they were. 

After a few screams that gave us all dead ears, I asked her, trying not to make myself too obvious. "Soo.. where are the two trouble makers." "Tch.. Incheon." So, they were in Incheon.. "Ahh, wae?" "They said for food, but i dunno. e u e Seoul and Incheon aren't that far. I'm sure we have the same food!" Haru chuckled angrily and calmy sat back in her seat. 

On the way to the restaurant we happened to pass by the train station. By train, I could get there faster than by bus or any transportation. As we slowly passed it I hesitated to whether I should make the driver stop or just ignore it. The station was luring me in, I had to. "Driver, please stop!" The driver stopped right in front of the entrance. "Waeeee?" Everyone whined while clutching their stomaches. "I-I need to go somewhere. I'll be back by night!" I ran out of the car and into the train station. They shrugged their shoulders as they quickly drove off. 

I checked the schedules of the train departs, the last one was in 10 minutes. I quicky bought the last ticket and aboarded the train. Incheon, here i come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_m2qbtpo3Ml1rpafedo1_500.gif

a/n: HELLO~ HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER? YEAH. WE KNOW WE KNOW. WE HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR..A LITTLE OVER A MONTH. I'M SORRY. WE HAVE NO EXCUSES. LOL WellWeDoButIDon'tKnowIfYouGuysWannaHearThem. LOL YOU SEE. Both Pika (Jewel) and I have started our own induvidual fics, and we've both been pretty busy with them, so we haven't had time to really focus on this fic. AGAIN. WE APOLOGIZE. LOL THERE'S ALSO SCHOOL AND SUCH TOO. SO..//OTL 
Jewel wrote this amazing awesomely chapter. She's more in charge of the Minhyun+Kyungmin, and I'm more in charge of Jr+Haru, if you guys haven't noticed yet. BUT YEAH. I really hope you guys enjoyed this little update. Erm..I can't really speak for Jewel on when the next chapter will be written, because I know she's pretty busy. 

I'm just..going to promote our seperate fics now. //OTL 

This is a fic with Ilhoon I believe. ;D Trust me, you guys will love it. ♥ Because I know I love it. dihdoeh

Click for Jewel's Ilhoon fic~ 

And my fic is a Nu'est Aron fic. I just thought that there weren't a lot of Aron fics, so I decided to write one. ;D I hope you guys will enjoy~ 

Click for my Aron fic~ 

AND. LAST. BUT. NOT. LEAST~
PHOTO SPAM TIME. 

 

ifhdofhd THESE DORKS ♥

tumblr_mhg4yst9g61rp1kh1o1_500.gif

LOOK. AT. THIS. CUTE. BASTARD. GAHFHODSIOHS 

tumblr_mjibx1FEuN1qip8rqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mjibx1FEuN1qip8rqo2_500.gif

SEE YOU GUYS ♥

tumblr_mhqaovEylY1qevx7qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhqaovEylY1qevx7qo2_500.gif

tumblr_mhqaovEylY1qevx7qo3_500.gif

We love you guys. Seriously. And we really appreciate you all. Annyeong~ 

tumblr_m21i8q3LLA1qbimneo1_r1_500.gif

(this was more like a gif spam bt OH WELL. I don't own any of these gifs, so yeahhh~ ♥ Credits to owners)