"I've been meaning to tell you..."

Between You and I

 

 

Minhyun POV
 
It's been a couple of weeks since the big misunderstanding. I thought that, maybe all of us should hangout again. Last time on Haru's birthday, it was fun. :D So I planned another hang out on NU'EST's free day.
 
While thinking of the hangout, I feel a poke on my shoulder. "Minhyun-ah! mianhae, but I can't hangout with you all today." Baekho did a slight head bow and gave a guilty smile.  
"Oh, it's fine. :) Are you visiting someone?" I asked, curious. Baekho smiled again, this time bigger. Take note that, when Baekho smiles, his eyes smile with him. He did one of his goofy laughs and nearly shouted, "I'm visiting my mom! :DD"  I smiled and nodded. I should have expected this. He loves his mom a lot after all. Mama's boy I could say, haha. "I hope you have a great time." I tell him. "Yup! You too Minhyun!" and Baekho leaves the room.  
 
I sigh and walk outside where Ren was lying down on the grass, watching the sky. "Hey Ren! You still coming to the hangout wit Haru and Kyungmin?" I asked. When Ren didn't answer, I knelt down by him, took off his right earbud, and continuously  poked him. Finally he answered with a "WHAT." He turned to me, obviously agitated. "Whoa, whoa, whooaaaa," I flung my hands in the air, "I was just wondering if you were still coming. To the hangout I mean." Ren stared at me for a little while and answered with a simple, "No." I asked him why, and he answered in an annoyed tone. "I'd rather stare at the sky all day." I suddenly notice that his facial expressions seem more relaxed; more peaceful. "Go. I want to rest." Ren tells me as he puts his headphones back on. I sighed again and left. I haven't seen Jonghyun and Aron all day, so I decided to just headout to the girls now. I was a bit disappointed that none of the other NU'EST guys could come. I guess it will just be me and the girls then.  
 
I arrived at the cafe we decided to meet at. I found a seat and ordered a cup of iced-coffee since it was hot outside. I checked my phone for the time. "Gah, I guess I came a bit too early." I said out loud to myself. "Better early than late." I heared a soft voice say. The owner of the soft voice then sat accross from me. "OH, Kyungmin-ah! :D" I said loudly, then asked, "where's Haru? Weren't you two going to come together?"  
"O-oh! She told me on my way here that she wasn't going to be able to come. Something about her parents making her do extra school work. :T" Kyungmin quickly answered. I sighed for the third time all day, but I quickly smiled, not letting the disappointment get to me. "Well Kyungmin-ah! I guess it's just you and I then. The NU'EST guys couldn't make it either." I take one last sip of my coffee and take her hand, leading her out.  "W-where are we going?" Kyungmin nervously asks.  I smile, "TO GET ICE CREAM OF COURSE~" She smiled at the plan, and continued to walk. Once we've bought the ice cream, we decided to surf the stores for clothes.  "Awah, Minhyun-ah! I didn't know you like fashion too! I thought you just wore whatever your stylist gives you." Kyungmin laughs. I put a hand to my chest and give an exagerated gasp. "Excuse me? PSH. What exactly do you take me for?" and with that, we both nearly choke on our ice cream from laughter. I looked at her clothing, "Jonghyun told me you make your own clothing. I'm really impressed by how amazing you are! You should help design some NU'EST clothes sometime!" I told her enthusiastically.  She smiles, "Thanks! I would love to, but for the mean time," she grabs some clothes and chucks them at me, "Go try these on!" Before leaving to change, I chucked some clothes at her too to try on. 
 
When I finished changing, it seems like Kyungmin had just finished too. We both stared at the mirror. "Wow, You've got a great sense of style," Kyungmin says, amazed. "You've got a great sense of style too," I exclaimed, "C'mon, let's take a picture~" For a while, we picked out clothes for each other. We even did a gender bender, where I let Kyungmin put makeup on me. Course' I knew she'd enjoy doing that. Haha.  "Wow. Minhyun-ah. You make a wonderful girl!" she laughs. I quickly start to take off the makeup, a bit embarassed. But then I saw a flash. "O_O Kyungmin. You did not just--" "--Haha! Too bad! I did!" Kyungmin waves the camera around, teasing. I quickly go to her and try to grab the camera, but she only runs away. Note, we are both laughing our butts off.
 
When I finally caught her, I pulled her close. Once again, I find my face just inches from hers. I smile, "Gotcha. :) " Kyungmin's playful smile suddenly disappears, and she looks backs away from my grasp. She then looks up at me, "A-actually M-Minhyun-ah... I've b-been meaning t-to t-te-tell you.."
"Yes? o.o" I respond.
"...Minhyun...I-I've always...l-liked you.."  My heart stopped and my eye widened, my smile quickly fades. I had not expected this. "K-Kyungmin..."
"I-I'm sorry. I just thought I should finally tell you..."
"Kyungmin-ah..I'm sorry..But, I can't return your feelings...I like Haru. I'm sorry.." I said slowly, trying to word everything right, but obviously failing. It hurt to say these words though, I don't know why. But the worse part was that, I could see the pain and hurt in Kyungmin's eyes hidden behind a smile.   
 
Kyungmin POV
 
That moment... when he held me close.. my heart stopped, my body stiffed, and the spit i held in my mouth was swallowed. I gulped hard and looked into his eyes, my smile fading away knowing the situation. I choked on my words as i tried letting them escape my mouth, but each word came out as a nervous stutter.
"M-Minhyun ah ... I-I b-been needing t-to t-tell you..i've a-always liked you.. Mianhae! I-I just thought i should finally tell you..."

A little bit of me inside smiled, a bit relieved that i finally had the guts to tell him. I looked back at him.. waiting for an answer i can atleast accept, whether it was good or bad. "Kyungmin- ah... Mianhae, but i cant return your feelings...i like Haru. Jeongmal mianhae.." He spoke slowly and clearly to me. Either way he said it, it would hurt me anyway.

I took a deep breath, forcing a small smile on my face, fighting the tears my eyes and spoke without a stutter. "Gwenchana, atleast you know." I turned around, completely turned down and walked back into the changing rooms, changing into my previous clothes. I walked out and saw Minhyun waiting outside the door, nervously. I walked passed him, saying a few words. "... Gomawo.. for today.. I'll see you later?" I walked out the doors of the shop, leaving him there while fighting the pain.

I tried hiding it before Haru would find out what happened.. I went over to Haru's without notifying her of my presence and walked into her house, knocking on her door. "Aish ! ... -rolls off bed and walks to the door, opening it- NUGU?!-- Oh...Kyungmin.. o.o" She rubbed the back of her neck and talked through her teeth. "W-What're you doing here? ^^;; " I laughed and walked inside, not answering her. I guess it was one her days, practicing guitar but not getting the right tune. "Having troubles?" I chuckled and sat at the edge. She nodded and sat next to me and nudged her shoulder with mine. "SOOO... How was your "date" with Minhyun? ;D " She winked and raised an eye brow at me. I faked a smile, a bit upset she brought up the subject after i forgot some of it. " ... it was okay." She overreacted. "OKAY ?! Psh! Lies.. it was awesome, wasnt it? ;)) C'mon, tell me everything." Honestly, i'd tell her eveything and she'd be a good friend and give me advice.. but i couldnt tell her Minhyun liked her.. just thinking about his words and feelings made my heart explode into a million pieces over and over again; never stopping.

" No details." She frown and pouted. "Fine fine, dont tell me." She jumped off the bed and grabbed her guitar, crazily strumming it. I laughed a bit at her craziness. The side of my pocket vibrated as i checked and took out my phone. "Yeobseyo? Oh.. Jonghyun-ah.." "Ayye, Kyungmin! How was your hang out with Minhyun?" Atleast he called it a HANGOUT and not a DATE. I tried to answer in the most cheerful tone. "I-It was good! ... fun." He chuckled. "Ahh.. good. I knew he could handle some fun with you. Sorry the rest of us couldnt join. Next time?" "Sure.. " We said our goodbyes and hung up. Another hang out ? ... i dont even think i can handle seeing Minhyun's face.. i couldnt even say his name clearly. It seemed to just wheeze out.

After spending a bit of time with Haru, i went home. I changed from my fully thought outfit to a comfortable piece of clothing. I glomped on my bed, blasting my never ending playlist. Suddenly, Nu'est's "Not Over You" started playing. I buried my face in a pillow, listening to Minhyun's soft and soothing voice sing his parts. I fell asleep slowly to the calming of his voice.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
 
GAH! FINALLY AN UPDATE!
We're super sorry for not updating in what seems the longest time. Haha. For me, something urgent kind of came up and I haven't been in the mood to write, and I really didn't want to write knowing I DIDN'T want to write, because that would mean half assed work. _ _|| Had to say that. Haha. BUT YEAH. Sorry if this chapter isn't the best and not the most interesting, but we're working on it. Haha.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though! Hopfully next time we'll update a lot sooner. Uhh...I'm rambling now aren't I? HDOSUDHSH ANYWAYS. Comment and Subscribe ♥ HELP SUPPORT ;D THANK YOU ALL, and especially to our dedicated subscribers. ♥ See you all next time. ;D -Nouchee (haruhi92)

 
Oh my Aron. ♥

tumblr_mc88bbR8S21rqdzb7o1_500.png