Under Control

Between You and I


 

Jonghyun's POV - 

It hurt so badly. Having to force myself to say such words to the most important person in my life. I clutched my chest, feeling my heart sizzling to ashes. I had to be strong starting now. No more fooling around, no more distractions. My mind was fully set on my career. 

I walked back to the studio casually, getting a surprise attack from Kyungmin. "Heyy! So... How'd it go?" She had this hyper look all pasted onto her face. I sighed and moved away from her. ".. Huh? What's wrong, bud? Didn't Haru see you?" It even hurt to hear her name be said. I softly shook my head. "No, I didn't see her." I faked a smile; it would easily convince Kyungmin. "Wae?" Kyungmin smiled nervously and shook her head. "Ah, no. Nevermind." She settled down and headed out into the hall, probably to find Haru.

 

Kyungmin's POV-

How could he miss her? I'm sure Haru walked down the same hall way as Jonghyun. I ran down the hallway that I was sure Jonghyun returned from; before turning the corner, I could hear uncontrollable crying. I stopped at that corner and peered over, quietly watching. It was Haru...What happened? I rushed to her side, hugging her tightly while she was crouched down with her face in her arms and knees up. "H-Haru ah! K-Kwechana? What--" I thought about it for a bit. Maybe piling loads and loads of questions on her wouldn't help very much. Instead, I stopped my blabbering and sat beside her, softly patting her back in comfort while listening to her quiet down in her cries.

Jonghyun definitely had something to do with this. But why did he lie about not seeing Haru? 

 

Haru's POV-

It hurt so much to even breathe; tears simmering down my eyes like hot lava burning through my skin. I slid against the wall and sat flirmly on the hard, cold marbled ground and cried into my arms that layed on top of my knees. I didn't care who passed, I just kept crying. 

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders, I knew right away it was Kyungmin. She didn't do much talking, which was great. I don't think I could even say a word after what just happened. She comforted me by just being there for me; like any other friend would. 

Kyungmin and I left the studio without letting the rest Nu'est know; Kyungmin eventually contacted them and informed that we left. We sat in one of the booths of the coffee shop that we normally sat at almost everyday after school. But you know, school's gotten more busier, so lately we haven't found the time to. 

We sat quietly, sitting face to face with our mugs warming our cold hands. No words were spoken; I think that was best at the moment. 

 

Kyungmin's POV -

I thought maybe a little coffee would cheer her up a bit. Her eyes were swollen and she was still sniffing, but no tears left her eyes. I knew that if I said even one word mentioning what happened, tears would rapidly escape her eyes like a broken dam, so I kept shut and quietly drank my coffee. 

My phone rang loudly which caught us off our dazes. I quickly picked it up to get the eyes staring at us to leave. It was Minhyun. Aish, that dork. He's been bothering me a lot lately. "Nae?" "Is Haru alright?" I cleared my throat a bit, catching a glance of Haru as she sat still in her seat. "Mmm, nae. She's just fine. Wae?" "Well. Jr Hyung hasn't been the best for the past few hours. He's been in his room all day." Weird...In less than 15 minutes, these two were completely broken into pieces. "Well, Haru's fine. She's ... out and playing her guitar, singing away! Annyeong." I quickly hung up and sighed as I turned back to facing Haru. 

She sniffled again, wiping away the escaping snot with a tissue. Tears would repeatedly brim her eyes then dry, then they came back and left. I could just tell by her emotion that a whole bunch was running through her mind. Maybe if we sat here for a while more, she'll be fine...

 

Haru's POV

I couldn't help myself. Images of Jonghyun and I flashed through my head like a movie. Memories echoed through my ears of when we were young and how we used to always play around the park. Seemed like all the pain brought back our most cherishable memories just to stab me in the heart, knowing that more memories wouldn't be able to be made from now on. Out last memory together.. the most horrible and heart breaking. I felt like I was living a nightmare. Maybe I was... But no matter how many times I wake up, I'm always stuck in this nightmare. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

After the rest of us left the studio, we headed back to our dorms as usual. I went straight to my room and shut the door, leaving the members in confusion. I could hear Minhyun's voice through the door. He was probably calling Kyungmin to see how Haru was doing. I layed on my bed with two pillows blocking both sides of my head to mute any sounds or distractions. All I wanted to do was sleep and not think about anything right now. 

That plan pretty much failed. The members came running in, attacking me while I was still in my bed. I decided to play along a bit, tackling them back. It seemed to take things off my mind for a bit. But it's not like all this fun could last for long.. 

After our little time we spent together, the members were exhausted and decided to go to sleep early for tomorrow's long and early practice. It was about...1AM., and I still wasn't tired. Things started washing back into my brain, again. I tried not to worry or think about what Haru was doing right at this moment like how I always did. I wouldn't say it was too late to take a walk.. 

*   *   *   *

Maybe a nice walk around town would ease my mind for a bit. 

I guess you could say my walk was sorta... calming and refreshing. Not many people were out, ofcourse, so I ran into no disruptions. I did find myself dozing off though. It was almost 2AM., but I was already across town! Wayyyy too far from the dorms. And all the buses weren't out til this time. I guess I had to take the shortcut.

I never really came to this side of Seoul; I wonder why. It was quite interesting though. I decided to take a quick turn into an area that seemed to catch my eye; bright lights with giant bill board signs. I heard loud bashing of music that seemed to leer me in more. I then found myself being crowded by a bunch of women; not girls, women. A huge group of them came, nearing closer to me, making compliments about my looks,"Ouu~ He looks pretty young, and handsometoo," and touching my hair and skin. They were worse than fangirls. 

I found a way to escape for a bit then ran into a lady; she looked pretty innocent and different from the others. "Oh, mianhaeyo." I bowed to the lady, feeling as she reached her hand to touch my shoulder. "Gwenchana." She smiled sweetly. "Can I buy you a drink?" From the looks of it, she was pretty innocent.. and she seemed like just a normal Ahjumma. "Sure." 

She led me to a close bar and took a seat, leading me to sit in the seat next to her. I was a bit uncomfortable, being surround by waitresses and girls who barely had any clothing on whatsoever. I had to keep my head down as I waited for  the drinks the Ahjumma ordered before I could change the request. 

The waitress, who dressed like all the other women, arrived with our drinks. I could smell the strong alcohol. "Oh, mian.. I can't drink this." I pushed it away and started to take out my wallet to pay for my drink, but she stopped me. "Don't worry. It's nothing much. Just take a sip." An Ahjumma who was ordering such alcohol like this? Couldn't be. I guess it wouldn't hurt. I raised the glass, taking a small sip, not enjoying it much, but it was alright. I started taking bigger gulps then eventually drank the whole glass.

It felt like my head was about to explode... the pounding of the music seemed to get louder and louder... I lost track of time, but I didn't really care. The Ahjumma that was here before, I could'nt recall where she went. I didn't even know where I was! I wasn't in the bar anymore...

I opened my eyes, slightly dazed and extremely dizzy. I could barely pick out an image. A figure with amazing long brown hair hovered over me. I could barely control myself, my hands sliding up her back to feel her soft skin. She softly pecked my neck, nearing down to my collarbone. A pair of legs wrapped around my body, i shivered and twitched. What I seemed to have thought was Haru ... was someone else.. I immediately pushed the person over, finally getting to my senses. I didn't even say a word to the old hag and ran. I ran as fast as I could, nearly running out of breath and almost dying. 

I finally reached the dorms, crashing into my bed while the others were still asleep. Had I just done that? How could I not stay focus and control myself? ... Most importantly... why had I thought that nasty old woman was Haru?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHOHO. DUN DUN DUUUN. xDDD -Written By PikaChugaChu3 (DREWEL) 

♥ Did you guys like it? ; u ; We hope you guys did. //OTL Don't worry guys, this whole self pitty thing won't last long...I hope. And ohoho-- BAD AHJUMMA. LSIHD 

Anyways, thanks for reading! 
Remember, subscribe and drop a comment below! 
We'd really appreciate that. :) 
LOVE YOU ALL ♥ 
AND OH, we're super sorry to 
kikka6807. We were supposed to update yesterday, but due to certain circumstances, we couldn't. ; _ ; Sorry again, and we hope you especially enjoy our update. 

Peace out ~ - Love Haruhi92 (Nouchee) 

tumblr_mgx2k0DTgS1s13yjqo1_400.png

 

Oh and here --- for you --- 

tumblr_mgxm2erHMN1qfq9euo1_500.gif
 

 

...We lost a subscriber, BUT OH WELL. They're missing out. //OTL