Queenkas I

Between You and I

Kyungmin POV-

Its been awhile since I last saw Minhyun. For the past days i havent paid much attention to anything but school work. I can't even remember the last time Haru and I went out for coffee! She still doesnt know what really happened at the hangout; Minhyun and I have kept it to ourselves only.


-End Of Thoughts-


After morning classes, I walked to the cafeteria, hoping to meet up with Haru. I grabbed a tray and asked the Ahjumma for a roll of Kimbap and a cup of Bubble Tea. After getting my meal I walked over to the table in which Haru and I always sat at. 

I sat at the corner of the table and took a sip of my bubble tea, not touching my Kimbap, waiting for Haru to come. 

The thing is, im really impatient. -.- And it's especially hard for me to wait for her when she "takes her time" and I've got FOOD right in front of me! T.T Aish.. I waited for about.. 8 minutes, but still no sight of Haru. I couldn't wait any longer, so I reached for a piece of my Kimbap, but before I could bring it to my mouth, 3 girls surrounded me. The 3 /ES/ Queenkas of the school; Yoona, UEE and Hyomin. 

"Ayye there." The leader, Uee, Spoke in a tone that made my back chill and my fist clench automatically. I ignored their greeting and shoved the piece of Kimbap into my mouth. 

They surrounded me, taking the empty seats. Yoona tapped my shoulder with some pressure that bothered me a bit, but I didnt really show it and kept quiet, chewing my food. She did it again, but this time, pushing me forcefully by the shoulder. "Yahh !" She almost screamed annoyingly. I scoffed and continued eating. She crossed her arms and clicked her tongue, shooting me a glare. "Aish, this ," she said loud enough for me to hear. 

Hopefully if i kept quiet, they'd find me useless and leave; i wasn't really in the mood for a fight. "Hey, we've got something to ask you," she said with an evil smirk on her face. I ignored Hyomin's explanation of why they were here. She repeated herself, speaking louder than before. I calmly ate another piece of Kimbap, looking out the window. I could tell Hyomin was pissed off, seeing her, in the corner of my eye, she clenched her fist and reached for a piece of my Kimbap and chuckled it at the side of my cheek. 
"Yahh ! You ing ! Listen when we're talking to you!" She slammed her fist against the table. I turned my head and wiped the rice off my cheek. I chuckled disgustedly and gave her a death glare. "You wasted my precious kimbap." They seemed to ignore my response. 

Uee bursted out laughing. "Ahah! Girls, lemme handle this." She smirked evily, looking at me. "You think you're so special, just because you're friends with Nu'est, huh?!" She pushed me by the shoulders and chuckled. "Ahh, Chincha. You make me sick." She pulled me by the collar forcefully and grinned. "Trust me, You're nothing to them. They're just being nice. Especially Hyomin's Minhyun, and my JR Oppa. So what if JR used to be friends with you and Haru. He's changed.. he's famous now. You guys are just trash. Stay away from them... or seek pain." She let go of my collar and spat on my face, snapping her fingers, calling her posse to follow. I wipe my face and huffed. 

Hyomin's Minhyun? Pfft. She wished. He wouldnt be with someone like her... He likes Haru anyway. And Uee's Jonghyun? PALEASE. Jonghyun has always belonged to Haru. -.- And we're not trash to them.. we're his closest friends and that's not gonna change; famous or not. 

Haru finally came, finding me laying my head on my arms, faced down on the table. She tapped my shoulder. "...Kyungmin ah, Kwenchana?" I nodded, faking a smile as if nothing happened. "Oh, mian. Stupid Sungsaengnim held me back. TT.TT" I chuckled a bit. "Gwenchana." She pouted at me. "Yahh, Kyungminnie. You alright? You didnt even finish your kimbap!" I stared at the last piece that lied on the tray. "You eat it." "You're weird." She took the last piece and ate it. After what happened, I completely lost my appetite.

The bell rung for afternoon classes. "I'll see you after school, Haru." "X-Chakkuman! Are you going to your locker?" I shook my head. "Ani, I got everything. Wae?" She flailed her arms and whined. "Aww man! Now I gotta walk all the way to the lockers alone. -.-" I laughed and shook my head- "Lazyass. xD" I waved her off and went to my class.

Haru POV

I quickly got to Kyungmin's locker to get the things I needed. Kyungmin and I often share each other's lockers because it's often more convienent for both of us.

As I opened the locker, a note with Kyungmin's name slipped out. "Oho, could this be a secret admirer note?" I said out loud to myself. I didn't want to pry and almost put the note back into the locker, but I couldn't help but realize the hand writing on the note was bubbly and feminine like a girls, and not scribbly and sharp like most men's handwriting. I quickly opened the note, a bit worried. It read,

"Meet us at the back of the school at the end of today. We have some unfinished things. If you don't come, you will surely regret it. We all know you wouldn't risk your loved ones, especially Haru right? - U.Y.H."

What. The Hell. I crumpled the piece of paper. Oh yeah, I was pissed as fuc-. I don't know who the heck these people are, but, I will make sure to teach them a lesson. No one threatens my best friends, especially Kyungmin ah. If they as much as lay a finger on her, all hell will surely break loose. These girls better watch out.

I quickly ripped the note and threw it away. I did't want Kyungmin to find out about this.. She hates it when I fight.. These es are going down.




A/N: 
GAH! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. Jewel was pretty busy so we couldn't update until now. And yeahhhh, short update but NO WORRIES. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SURELY BE LONGER. I'M POSITIVE. Haha. Well. Yeah~ 
COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE
♥ 
and to all you silent readers. COMMENT SOMETHING. D: We want to hear your thoughts on the story so far too. ;D 
But yeah.
♥ 
- Lots of love, Nouchee~

 

Here's adorable Ren ♥
tumblr_maojumt3In1qequmgo1_500.png