Change of Heart?

Between You and I

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBQBN1t2z8

Haru POV -
It’s been a month since Jonghyun’s confession, however, it felt as if it were only yesterday. I could still remember his warm breath against my ear, and they way he looked into my eyes. Even now, it still makes my heart flutter. e ue Nu’est has made their comeback with title track, “Hello.” It’s so weird…seeing them all mature and all I mean. I’ve got to hand it to Pledis, they were actually able to make these five idiots appear more mature. Right now, Nu’est is busy promoting their album, so Kyungmin and I haven’t seen them in a while now. The only time they get a break now is to eat and to sleep. I sighed.

--

A loud bang on my front door was heard from all the way up in my room! Thank god my parents weren't home; yet again on a business trip. I lazily threw on my robe and slid down the stairs, though it did hurt my a bit. =u= I opened the door to find a highly overexcited Kyungmin. "Yahh! Yahh! Yahhh! HARRRRUUU!" She was obivously yelling at the top of her lungs while she roughly placed her hands on my shoulders and jumped up and down. I angrily threw her hands off and yelled at her to shut the hell up. =___= "HOLD UP YOU OVEREXCITED ANIMAL." 

She finally settled down; that's when I noticed her phone clutched into her hand. She was on the verge of bursting into squeals. Ouuu, scary. .__. 

"A-Aron! ... H-He texted me!" Shisus. What could've gotten this girl so ... hyped up? "What? .. Did he ask you out?" I scoffed, knowing for a fact he couldn't do that anyway, even if he wanted to. She shook her head real fast. "Nu-est! They're in Seoul and they have the whole day off! Well.. It's a visiting day, meaning it's a day for them to visit their family.. but since we're like family, we're able to meet at Ren's house!" Oh, Ren. He's probably against all of this. xD 

"Oh, really?!" But, I was also very excited to see my fellow manly idiots. <3 

-

After getting ready, Kyungmin and I headed off to Ren's house, hopefully meeting with the others.

 

Kyungmin's POV-

I nearly died getting the text from Aron that morning. I hadn't talked to him or any of the members for .. waaaay too long! I immediately had to drag Haru with me; we all knew she'd get there late.

-

Haru and I stood infront of Ren's parents house; from outside of the door we could hear the yelling and screaming from inside and incredibly loud pounding on the floor make it's way to the door. We both backed away from the door, afraid of what might attack us once the door was open. o.o

"Haru ah!" A hug was forced onto me. I blinked as I slowly raised my hand around the unknown body; he was too quick for me to see who it was. Behind me, Haru tilted her head and raised a brow. "Yahh, Minhyun ah, if you're gonna shout my name and give 'me' a hug, atleast give it to the right person!" Haru laughed. Wait .. Minhyun?! Once hearing his name, I pulled away and awkwardly patted down my coat. Minhyun did the same, but looked off into the distance shyly. Haru lightly nudged my shoulder as she passed me and gave Minhyun a hug. Out from behind the door popped out Jonghyun. 

He didn't look too happy, more of upset and disappointed. "Yahh.. ~ You jerk! I was suppose to give Haru her first hug!" He playfully punched Minhyun's arm and laughed, walking over to Haru and pulled her into a huge hug that payed for half the time he was gone. He placed a small peck  on Haru's cheek and that made me automatically look away. 

I turned to Ren who didn't look like he was happy at all. I laughed at his blank expression and give him one of those clingy hugs which indeed get him a bit irritated. Before leaving his flailing body, I ruffled the back of his hair. "Your hair, I like it!" I put my thumbs up and smiled widely at him, successfully getting a smile back. 

Next was Baekho. Ohoho Yeaah~ He was already ready for hug from meeee. <3 I leaped into his arms as he hugged me tightly like I was a teddy bear. "Ahh, I missed you too Baekho! ... But you're gonna have to let go of me if you want me to live! x-x," I gasped as he tightened the hug even more than before while humming to some random, but sweet tune. He finally let go of me but then messed up my nicely done hair. I blew my bangs that were in front of my face. "Thanks.. =~=" "No problem, kiddo." He innocently smiled like he had done nothing. 

I chuckled and backed up to someone whom I expected to see next. Aron. "Aron!" I nearly yelled at the top of my lungs and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Honestly, he was the one I was closest to, excluding Jonghyun. Aron laughed and wrapped his arms around my body and rested his chin on top of my head; he was MUCH taller than me by a lot. "I missed you too?" He playfully laughed and pulled out of the hug. "How've you been?" "Good!" I responded with a thumb up and a huge smile whipped across my face. 

I took a glance at Minhyun whom I really didn't pay attention to much this who reuniteing session. He was sitting on the couch, along, watching us all enjoy ourselves. I wonder what was up. 

 

Minhyun's POV-

While all the Nu'est members and I waited for the girls to get over to Ren's, we played a few games we usually played in the car rides or airplane trips to places. Let's just say .. Many of us got mulitple flicks on the forehead.. u__u 

Haru nor Kyungmin told us when they were coming, but Aron was sure he texted Kyungmin the address and everything. Right when this curiousity filled the room, the door bell rang. Without hesitation, we all screamed in happiness and ran for the door, fidgetting to open it. Thank god Ren's parents weren't home and were out buying groceries; this sort of action would've been embarassing!

I managed to open the door before anyone else and heard JR Hyung quickly whisper before the door was actually open,"I'm gonna hide behind the door! Shh, I'm gonna give Haru a surprise hug!" Right when I opened the door, I expected to find Haru to be the one to be in front of me and was ready to give her a hug first before JR Hyung did just to get him somewhat pissed off. 

I lunged toward Haru and hugged her as tightly as I could. I guess I was too into the hug to even notice the person who was behind "Haru", or in my view. It was Haru. .__. That would only mean...I quickly pulled back after realizing who it was and from what Haru had stated. It was .. Kyungmin. How embarassing!

-

Everyone had their own time to get hugs and reunition towards each other; JR and Haru were really just on their own behind everyone else. It was too awkward for me to face Kyungmin, so I sat on the couch while everyone enjoyed seeing each others' faces again. I kept my eyes on JR and Haru, seeing their interactions. For some reason .. I didn't feel jealous .. or have the need to . B| Instead, I silently watched from the couch. 

I carefully watched as JR and Haru made their way out the door and no one seemed to notice but me. I had the urge to go after them. 

 

Jonghyun's POV-

I felt like I was going to cry with just the sight of Haru. I missed her so much .. probably even more than my parents! When I finally got my hug from her, I didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to, eventually. We talked for awhile about the places the Nu'est members I had been and the memories we wanted to have together. 

"I really like your new song!" I was pleased she actually liked it. I was just hoping she wouldn't bring up the kiss .. =.= "Hahah, I'm glad you liked it." She looked down to the ground awkwardly after I had showed her appreciation. "What is it?" She nervously raised her head and bit the corner of her lip. "That kiss ... did you like it ...?" I froze at the question. Did I .. like it? It was just a kiss; acting, ofcourse. "No." i gave her a straight forward answer. At that moment, I would've pushed myself and kissed her on the lips, but it was too sudden... especially in this area. >.> 

She still look unsatisfied. "Hmm... lemme take you somewhere." I took her hand and led her outside. We walked down the sidewalk to a small, snow covered park. "Why did we leave without telling the others?" "Oh, it's okay. We'll be back soon." Before we settled down the swings, we stopped by the Ahjumma who was selling hot cocoa for free. We got ourselves a small cup and sat on the swings. Even though it was really cold outside, it was warm with her just by my side. 

 

Kyungmin's POV-

Suddenly, Minhyun got up from his seating; my eyes followed him, spotting him following Jonghyun and Haru... Probably to start blocking. "Uhh, I'm gonna go pick up some snacks! Be right back!" I ran out the door, leaving the guys with little notice. 

I slowly followed Minhyun, making sure I wasn't too close, but also making sure he was still in view of me. Looks like he was spying, considering he hid by the Ahjumma whom was selling hot cocoa. I peeked up behind him and gave him a light shover from behind. "HEY!" He jumped from his crotching position and pulled the bottom end of my coat, forcing me to bend down beside him. "Shh! Keep it down.. they might hear us." I shrugged and mehronged at him. "Hey, let's go buy some snacks." I ignored his orders and pulled his up with me and made him stand up. I politely apologized to the Ahjumma and dragged Minhyun away with me. I didn't want a dork like him to mess up Jonghyun and Haru's time together.

-

Minhyun finally gave in and decided to walk on his own without the leash of my arm tugging onto his hood. As we walked down the busy sidewalk, many stares were planted on us. Ohh.. so this was probably how Haru felt with Jonghyun. Oh well. 

We walked into a small super market and grabbed a cart, knowing the guys would want a BUNCH of snacks to fill half their stomaches until Ren's Eomma was back to prepare lunch. I went down the snack aisle and just randomly starting taking snacks from each side of the racks without even looking; the guys loved almost everything. -.- Whereas Minhyun was trailing behind me and watched me in amazement. "How can you easily take one of everything? .-. What if we don't like it or eat it?" I shrugged at his question. "well.. that's easy. I'll eat it." I chuckled and pushed the cart into a "Check Out" aisle. 

-

After checking out, I had Minhyun carry more than half of the groceries for punishment, but it ended up being a bad idea. -.- He complained every 5 minutes to the point where he gave up and sat on the bench while breathing heavily. I laughed and sat beside him, setting the groceries onto the ground beside the bench. Minhyun took one of the drinks out of the bag and started drinking it. "H-Hey! Why didn't you wait til we got back? What if someone else wanted that?" He blinked at me as if I were crazy. "um. It's just a drink. There's plenty more..." He continued drinking the juice. I took it away and gulped down what was last of it. He stared at me with great fiery in his eyes as he screamed at the top of his lungs. "YAAAHH! Why'd you drink it all?! ... Wait... now aren't you at fault too?!" I shook my head. "I bought them, they'll forgive me." I smirked. He knew it was true. "W-Well then! ... That's indirect kiss." I raised a brow at him. "Indirect kiss? .." He nodded proudly and crossed his arms. "Yesss~ Both our lips touched the rim of that juice." oh. right. .__. Why didn't I think about it before! >< I immediately started wiping his nasty germs off my lips. "Heh. Cute." I turned my head at Minhyun who was looking at me while having a slight smirk smeared across his face. "Cute? Is that what you called me?" He turned expressionless. "Pfft. A-Aniyo!" He sat up straight and turned away from me. 

I took a drink out of the bag I had on my side and handed it to him. "Fine, I'll let this one be a freebee since you're probably really dehydrated." He took it without turning to me and opened it, chugging it down. I looked back into the bag of drinks and picked up a carton of milk; I turned around, about to ask Minhyun a question when he coincidencally had the same milk carton in his hand. "Hmm... I've got an idea." I felt uneasy throw the expression on his face. o-o 

"And what might that be?" "Whoever fails to finish their carton of milk first has to carry the rest of the bags." I gulped in fear but gladly accepted the challenge. "You're on!" I tore off the cap if my milk and so did he. We both raised it to our lips, keeping eye contact. "One ... two.. three!" We quickly started chugging our cartons of milk, hoping not to choke on it! >< 

I felt like I was about to explode! I failed to drink my whole carton and pulled it away from my mouth, nearly choking on my milk! Minhyun chugged his cartons and pointed at me, laughing at the top of his lungs. I sent him a deadly glare and sat up straight, clearing my throat. "Well...I'll carry the bags then." I grumply took all the bags and stood up, making my way down the sidewalk. 

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Chakkuman." I turned around, facing Minhyun. "Hmm?" He placed both his hands on my opposing shoulders, looking into my eyes with all sincerity as I stared back, raising a brow. "What's going on...? o.O" He slowly leaned in and softly pecked my lips. My eyes automatically shut and the bags in my hands were dropped to the ground. My whole body froze. 

My first kiss ... stolen by my first love. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Omg. Jewel, wrote this whole chapter, excluding the first paragraph I wrote. LOL AWESOME CHAPTER RIGHT? OHOHO. SIDE COUPLE IS BACCCCCCCCCKKK. //OTL Anyways, GREAT JOB JEWEL! 

and guys? NU'EST'S COMEBACK! HOLY FUUU-- //otl 
I can't even explain how awesome it is.

HELP SUPPORT OUR BOYS AND GET THEM MORE VIEWS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT OVER A MILLION YET. SHEESHUS. WHERE ALL DEM' L.O./\.E'S AT? DSDHSUG 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk

 

My favorite song in their 2nd mini album is Beautiful Solo. I just love how upbeat and fun sounding it is. LOL Yes, I've read the lyrics, and yeah, I laughed. //OTL 

Beautiful Solo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhqy_Bdkypg

A Little Bit More - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZKuutKmjwA 

Introduce Me To Your Noona - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61dTy8W2sJM 

Hello Hello - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgD1x59HdA 

And last but not least, here are some eye candy photos of the boys for you guys. ♥

 

tumblr_miay0bFper1r8mgfko1_400.jpg

 

tumblr_mij48kjGQZ1qzhfemo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mib743f4dl1rrc6poo3_500.jpg

CHAPTER WRITTEN BY LE AWESOME PIKACHUGACHU3 8DD 

 

.....Oh damn Jr. alihdsiodh 

tumblr_mikqnzAYDA1rz8ssco1_500.jpg

He's having so much fun on stage. ; u ; YYAYY ♥ ♥ ♥

 tumblr_miklzu0BK31rnfak6o2_500.jpg

I'm sorry. I always just photo spam you guys. _ _|| 
OH MAH GAH. LOOK. 

tumblr_mik9il1VeB1qgpciao1_500.jpg

God. We need some Aron here too. dslihd 

 

tumblr_mijwm8ps0t1rdzebno1_500.jpg

and Minhyun

tumblr_mijnmirZKq1qh3nd6o1_500.png

Meanwhile Ren.. being all pretty. ; u ; ♥

tumblr_mie877ZLQo1s5wr9jo1_500.jpg

And Baekho. ♥

tumblr_mihywqgN751qh3nd6o1_500.jpg

 

Okay. I'm done. 
BYE GUYS. HUG AND KISSES. 

tumblr_mihqe9btFp1rx8euqo1_400.jpg

Remember to leave a comment and subscribe if you want. ♥ UPVOTE. :DD 

....i'm not sure if any of you guys stayed long enough to even read this last bit. LMAO ♥ 
OH WELL. 

- Love, Nouchee~