Aron's lovely plan

Between You and I

Jonghyun's POV

I paced back and forth, still disgusted by what had happend earlier. Did the ahjumma really drug me? And I fell for it that easiy?? I facepalmed. Okay, so when I came back to my senses and pushed the ahjumma off, I still had my pants and part of my shirt intact. I sighed, relieved. That means we didn't go "all the way," thank god! 

I found myself being even more unable to sleep. -.- It wasn't just what happend with the ahjumma that kept bothering me. It was the fact that I had thought I was doing these strange things with Haru..and the fact that I couldn't hold back. Aish! I ran my fingers through my hair, fraustrated.

Did I really miss Haru enough to think an old hag was her? I sighed again and laid on the couch in the livingroom. "Remember Jonghyun. You said those words to her already. There's no going back..it's for her own good.." I thought out loud. I remembered the cruel words I had said to her. I'm sick of you...I never want to see you again.. I laid there in the silence, and suddenly I realized. I spoke out loud again, "'I'm sick of you' 'I never want to see you again.' God damn it Jonghyun..for her own good?" I laughed at myself. "Yeah right. This is just an excuse so I wouldn't be so hurt when I have to leave her...I should have realized this earlier...I should've known this would have only hurted Haru more than me leaving." I closed my eyes and invisioned Haru, hoping I'd see her smiling, but only this time, I saw her in tears. Tears fell from my own eyes as well. How much more pathetic can I get? 

Haru POV
Days passed, weeks passed, and before I know it, it's already been a month. By now Nu'est would have already finished recording, and will begin promoting their album before going on tour. I sighed as I picked up my guitar and played some sad songs until I fell asleep. I've been falling asleep like this lately. e u e Well..at least I get sleep. 

Aron POV

Text Message to : Minhyun, Ren, Baekho 

HEY GUYS. SECRET GROUP MEETING. Don't. Tell. Jonghyun. Meet me at Cafe Daum, near the park.

From: Aron 

I quickly sent the text after my photoshoot for the Nu'est photo teasers. It's been bothing me for a while now, but Jonghyun never smiles now! And from the few times I've been able to see Haru, neither does she smile! Something definitly happend between them. -.- These kids. I guess it's up to Aron Oppa/Hyung to solve itt~ 

I was the first to arrive at Cafe Daum. Lot's of eyes were on me though, because I was still in my outfit from the photoshoot. I was dressed in all black, and my hair was still styled downwards, partially covering my eyes. Due to the cold weather, I also decided to keep the gloves on. 

Minhyun was the second to arrive. I could tell he was examining my outfit right away. Gah, that fasionista. "Nice outfit, it suits you. That is, if you keep that uncontainable aegyo of yours..well..contained." Minhyun..complimented...? 

"Uh..thank you?" I replied. 

Baekho and Ren arrived together a little after Minhyun had arrived. "Whoaaa! ARON! You..you look, Y!" Baekho exclaimed. "Daebak, daebak!" he said loudly as he clapped. Ren, looking irritated, punched Baekho and told him to shut up. 

"So, why did this have to be a secret from Jonghyun?" Minhyun turned to me and asked. 

"You've noticed how Jonghyun has been...kind of strange lately right?" I started to say. 

"Oh yeah! And Haru has been almost the exact same," Baekho added. 

"Exactly! And I think something happend between them, I mean, it's the only logical thing we can link together right now right? I don't mean to meddle in with their affairs, but I can't take this anymore," I explained. 

"So..what exactly are you planning Hyung?" Minhyun questioned. 

"I want to get the two together," I bluntly replied. "Just to talk for a little bit at least." 

Minhyun's POV

I too was tired of Jonghyun and Haru not smiling anymore. They weren't themselves anymore. Maybe there is something between the two..but even so.. "I think this is a great idea," I told Aron. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"We just need a way to get them together," Aron said. Before I could suggest I Haru to Jonghyun, Ren surprisingly had already spoken up. 

"I'll take Haru out to lunch or something, and someone else can take Jonghyun and we'll eventually leave them together," he said. 

Aron and Baekho seemed just as shocked to Ren's involvment. Aron got up, "That's a great idea! I'll bring Jonghyun, Ren, you bring Haru. I guess it's a plan." Aron smiled. "Now, sorry guys, but I have to go now. I just remembered I have another scedule. I'll text you the details. See you guys back at the dorms." We saw him off, and decided to stay a little longer and order something to drink and eat. 

Ren's POV

I mean, I don't hate her. I actually kind of like her. Not in a lovey way, but in a friendly way. She doesn't look down on me and doesn't judge me by my looks, but by who I am. So why not help her? ...Haru I mean. I don't mind helping out Leader either.

I dialed Haru's number, and after ringing twice, she picked up. 

"Yeobusayo?" Haru softly answered. Strange...typically she would answer in a high pitched tone like, "RENNIIIIIIIIIIEEEE~ ♥" 

"I have somewhere to take you. I'll be at your house at noon. Be ready, I hate waiting," and with that I hung up.

Baekho who had been listening in on my phone call laughed. "Is that how you ask a girl out?" 

"Yes. What of it? Blunt is the way to go. I'd rather not waste my breath on nonimportant things." I answered. 

"No no, Ren ah! Aish. When asking out a girl, you have to sweet talk them. For example," Baekho grabbed my hands, "Oooh Ren-ah! You're so cute! I know I'll never have a chance but-" I smacked him. Hard. 

"-That's right. You'll never have a chance," I quickly left first to get ready. I have to at least look decent and a little more manly if I'm going to take a girl out. I tied my hair into a ponytail and hid it under my shirt. By doing this, it looked as if I got a hair cut. 

tumblr_mhmf6kJx8k1rhwygvo1_500.jpg

11:30am and I'm off. 

Haru's POV

I got a phone call from Ren. o_o He's the member I would least expect to call me..aside from Jonghyun. Ren called saying how he had somewhere to take me. e u e Weird..

By 11:50am, Ren had already arrived. D: I opened the door slightly and began to speak. "Listen Ren..I'm not feeling-"

"-Oh cut the crap. No excuses. C'mon Haru, pali pali!" He urged me to go get ready. I sighed and went back into my room. I slipped on a comfortable shirt and put on some black skinnies. Because of the cold weather, I decided to put on a white scarf along with my favorite gray jacket. It's so cute because it has a paw print on it. < u > I also put a beanie on. I ran out of my room to the bathroom and stared at my relfection. I shrugged and simply slipped on my glasses. There's no need to put on makeup or contacts on today. Before leaving, I went back into my room and grabbed my camera.

tumblr_meuc9bg1Oe1rl9k2jo1_500.png

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked. 

"Hmm...somewhere," Ren bluntly replied. Okay, it's official now. Ren is not only the ice prince but also the king of being blunt. -.- 

Ren had taken me to the beach we had gone to with everyone to watch the sunrise. It was still beautiful even in the day time. Suddenly ren stopped and turned to me. "I'm a bit thirsty, so I'm going to go get us some drinks. Keep going and you'll eventually reach a tower. Go up ahead, and I'll meet you up there." and Ren walks off. 

Ren POV

Those two better make up. After all, I too am sick of them both not being their annoyingly bubbly selves. I texted Aron telling him that I had just dropped Haru off. Aron quickly replied saying he had just dropped Jonghyun off about five minutes ago as well, so Jonghyun would be the first up at the tower. I smirked to myself and put my phone back in my pocket. Now the rest is up to them I guess.

Haru's POV

I never knew there was a tower here..I honestly don't how I could have missed it. e u e I climbed the stairs until I reached the top. Strangly, no one else had been here...the beach I mean. I'm guessing it's cause of the cold weather. Before I noticed my surrounding up at the tower, I got out my camera to snap some photos. 

tumblr_mhnvacyv9D1rvac4mo1_500.jpg

When I turned to take another photo, I saw that another person was here. But not just any person. It was Jonghyun, and he was staring right at me. At the sight of his face, it made my heart dance and flop and flip and do all sorts of other gooy lovey stuff. But almost automatically I remember his words, and I could feel my face suddenly scorch red. I slightly bowed my head, "M-mianhae," and headed back down the stairs. But before I could go, Jonghyun had reached out for my hand. 

"Don't go." 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Written by haruhi92 (noucheee~) 

Omg. AN UPDATE! AWH YEAH. e u e We were..busy..with school and shiet, BUT YUS. I thought that Ren deserved more pov/story time, y'know? ;DD SAO YEAH. 

image

Duuuuuuddee, YOU GUYS. O_O 
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NU'EST TEASERS? THE GOD DAMN PHOTO TEASERS. 
Oh my god. ; _ ; First it was Jr's teary eyed photo and Ren, and then they released the other photos, and I must say. *O* Aron's teaser photo is just..oh my god. 

tumblr_m53eo6bOyD1qzcm72o2_500.gif


And yeah. Yesterday. The teaser photo of Jr kissing..I can't even. ; _ ; My heart was not prepared to see that. ; _ ; 

tumblr_m67s9bf5oW1qzgewto1_500.gif

tumblr_lxj0f1uRlh1r1ouef.gif


Honestly, I don't have a problem with Nu'est and their "love" song. Well, guys? They have to switch up their concept once in a while too. To be honest, I think people would get bored of them if they just keep singing about the same thing over and over again (not that I would.) And c'mon Kpop fans, we all know we have that one favorite love song from that one lovely kpop group, and who knows, Nu'est may just be our new number one. ;D AND KEEP IN MIND, just because they're giving a more mature image in their comeback, they're still the five idiots we know and love. ♥
Anyways. Yeah. I rambled. A lot. 

SEE YOU GUYS. ♥ -Nouchee

tumblr_mhr1q8kja11rektjlo1_500.gif