Prep

Between You and I
Kyungmin POV -
Bright, Sunday morning; today was the day. Haru and I decided to meet up at the Coffee Shop downtown. Getting up and ready, I walked to the shop as soon as possible.
 
As I was on my way, I started to think about the things that have happened in the past... Fortunately, Aron and Minhyun settled things together and became best friends and group members again. They promised to never let a woman in their way of their friendship again. On the other hand, Nu'est has successfully gone through many performances and are still working up to their next comeback. Haru and I are both very proud of them. However, I am especially proud of Jonghyun...
 
It might look easy to date a celebrity, but it's definitely not. Though Jonghyun is extremely busy with Nu'est and all, he still manages to make time for Haru; and Haru has learned to accept that. Jonghyun and Haru have been together as a couple for quite some time now and I'm proud to see that Jonghyun has decided to take another step. It seemed like just yesterday we had all just met. Things sure were moving fast.
 
I spotted Haru sitting outside of the Coffee Shop. I walked over to her and waved. "Hey, Haru!" She smiled and waved back. "Where should we start?"
 
 
It had been hours at this point since we met up at the cafe. I took a deep breath and sighed. “C’mon, Haru. You seriously don’t want me to design and make your dress for you?” I’ve been nagging Haru for the past week to let me design her dress, but nooooooo~ she’d rather have a dress that was already made. ._.
 
Thinking about it, I haven't been designing clothing as much as I did during school. I can't even remember the last time I touched my sewing machine! But, I knew I still had that fashionista touch. *^*
 
"This is a very important event! I want to take my time and pick the perfect one," Haru stated as she was looking through the aisles of dresses. This was like prom all over again~ I know that sometimes I can't really be much of a help, but being Haru's best friend and also wanting her to be happy, I tried my best to be "helpful." ._.
 
“Haru, we’ve gone through like, 3 dress stores and you can’t choose one dress?” For the first time in my life, I hated shopping. Or, just hated shopping with Haru. >_> I guess this is the life of a b-- 
 
"-I’ve found it," Haru said as she exited the dressing room and looked into the mirror. I had to agree with her, it looked perfect. 
 
I felt like crying... I had never seen Haru in something so beautiful. “I-It looks amazing." 
 
Haru turned to face me and smile. "This is the one... I'm getting it." Haru herself was already teary eyed! I got up and hugged her tight. 
 
"Finally!" I nearly shouted in happiness.  Haru had saved tons of money for this dress, and that included not spending her pay check on coffee for about a month or so. I was quite proud of her~
 
 
After 3 weeks, it was already the big day. I woke up extra early and picked up Haru's favorite coffee since she hasn't had it in a few months, anddddd I felt like treating her on her special day.
 
I knocked on Haru's front door and greeted her with her coffee. "Gooood morning soon to be Mrs--"
 
"-YAH... Not just yet~ don't tease me," she cut me off.
 
I laughed. Haru always felt whenever the topic came up. "When are the other ladies getting here?" 
 
"Hmm... Soon. But I'm glad you got here early. You can prep me up before everyone else tramples over me." We both laughed and I got to it.
 
 
While Haru and us other ladies got ready, the rest of Nu'est and Jonghyun, plus some other friends got to the place where the event was going to be held. Everything was already prepared and decorated and everything was going just as planned with no disruptions.
 
Everything was now set. The rest of the ladies were ready, the men were ready, the crowd was excited, Jonghyun was nervously waiting and last but not least, Haru was ready; 100% ready. Not even the slightest of nervous. She knew what she wanted and she got it; she wasn't afraid to reach out and have it for her own.
 
The music played which queued a well dressed young boy. He walked down the bare aisle of people surrounding him with a soft pillow placed on his hands with two circular objects placed lightly on it. Once he reached Jonghyun and the other men, two young girls walked down the aisle with baskets in their hands filled with simple white rose petals. Their dresses flowed slowly and elegantly as they left a trail of flowers behind them. 
 
When they reached to where the other ladies and I were, the music grew louder. All eyes in the crowd turned and faced the entrance of the church. There stood Haru beside her beloved father who had made his time to be here with his daughter on her most important day ever. Slowly they walked down the aisle, a bouquet in Haru's left hand, her right arm linked with her father's arm. I took a quick glance at Jonghyun who was smiling like a child. Even through the crowd of people, his eyes were only on her. Simply by looking in his eyes, you could tell how much he loved her. Just as I expected.
 
I watched as Haru reached Jonghyun, putting his hand in hers. They stared at each other lovingly; Jonghyun admiring Haru in her beautiful dress and Haru dreamingly examining Jonghyun's suit. Right before my eyes, it felt like everything had flashed forward. It was like I could see their future through the sight.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: WHOOP. lol yeah. Sorry for the super late update. I have no excuses whats so ever. Yeah. Jewel wrote this update. Again I'm saying, sorry for the late update. I know it's been nearly two months. eue;; Uhm. Yeah. And editing this particular update just took a lot of time and work. And I had some other things going on as well. Sorry. ; A ; But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment what you think! Subscribe and upvote too~
And yeah. The story is coming to a close soon. 
 
Now. PHOTO SPAM. <3 
Guys. Their photo teasers. Duuddee. (TELL ME HOW EXCITED YOU ALL ARE FOR THEIR COMEBACK)
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro1_500.png
 
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro2_500.png
 
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro3_500.png
 
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro4_500.png
 
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro5_500.png
 
And cute bby Jr. 
tumblr_mr2xo4oj2z1qkuewqo5_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mr2xo4oj2z1qkuewqo6_r1_250.gif
 
MINHYUN AND ARON. 
tumblr_mq760o53QL1ryb02yo1_250.gif   tumblr_mq760o53QL1ryb02yo2_250.gif
 
Yeah guys. This is my bias. //cries. He's an idiot. 
tumblr_mpriwyUCZQ1ryb02yo1_r1_500.gif
 
He's so adorbs. 
tumblr_mnnzir6v0X1qas3pqo1_500.gif
 
I can't even. 
tumblr_mnb5kbQ16l1qg7uw1o1_400.gif
 
Unf. 
tumblr_mmzxvnhY1t1rimhszo1_500.gif
 
Ugh. 
tumblr_mlana2grAz1rhzlfgo1_500.gif
 
 
LOL Okay. Yeah. That's all I got for all you beautiful beings. 
See you guys!! 
tumblr_mqo9xpMsoE1rmbc0ao2_500.gif