"Do what your heart feels."

Between You and I

Minhyun's POV - 

I was glad I won the drinking contest. My arms were getting TIRED! I was sure they were going to fall off soon. ;AA; I didn't really think about how Kyungmin was going to handle things, but she gladly accepted her punishment and started gathering around the bags. I watched as she struggled to lift the bags and walk down the busy street. To be honest, I felt a bit guilty by then. But .. why? Well, it is likely for a guy to feel guilty for letting a lady carry heavy bags, but what I really needed to do was fully confirm my feelings. 

Approaching Kyungmin, I took her by the shoulders and firmly pressed my lips against hers; it really didn't mean anything... But I guess I seemed to forget to notify her because I took her by surprise. ._. I pulled away and stared into her eyes. Sparks were flying everywhere and her eyes shined brightly as I stared into them. I felt myself blush uncontrollably and backed a few steps away. She smiled shyly which made my heart beat rapidly. I forgot why I kissed her at that moment... I bent down and picked up the bags that were laying on the ground. "..I'll carry the bags." I smiled at her as I passed her; I could feel her presence follow me like a lost puppy. 

 

We returned back at Ren's place, finding everyone back and sitting around normally; even JR Hyung and Haru. But I really didn't care at that moment. I set the bags of snacks and drinks on the kitchen counter and turned to find Kyungmin shyly still following me. Before we walked back to our friends, she caught my arm, making me turn around. I raised a brow at her, " What is it?" She smiled to the ground, her hand still on my arm. "What was your reason for that kiss?"

I froze at that question; that was the one thing I didn't want her asking. She looked straight into my eyes, smiling curiously as ever. I didn't know what to say... What I was about to say would either make her extremely happy, or upset. With a simply shrug, I said," I was just trying to figure something out." Her smile went the opposite direction and her eyes soften. "... Trying to figure out ... whether you like Haru or not? And you used me as your tester?" Her words came out harsher than I'd expected. The grip on my arm left, and so did the owner of that arm. 

 

Kyungmin's POV - 

It was somewhat silent on the way back to Ren's place; but there was a good tension that I felt when being behind him. Instead of the negative feeling I usually felt, it was positive.

I found myself following Minhyun inside the house and into the kitchen; I didn't catch myself until he turned around and I watched him pass me. Quickly, I grabbed onto his arm, like in those Kdramas, ya know? Anyway, that got him to turn around and pull his attention towards me. It was hard for me to ask, considering I had to go through all my shyness, but straightforwardly, I asked him why he had given me that kiss. But not just any kiss, my first kiss. He seemd to be lost in my question, but answer quickly. I didn't put my hopes up for his answer, for his answer could've been the opposite of what I was thinking. 

"I was trying to figure something out." He said. Without hesitation whatsoever. My heart pounded painfully. His reason for his sudden attack wasn't filled with passion, but just to testify something. Every girl dreams of having their first kiss somewhere special with that special someone, am I right? Though the area of where I got my first kiss wasn't what I expected, but it was the person that counted at the time. Minhyun ... My first love, who stole my first kiss. I thought right then that with that kiss, it was filled with all his passion and feeling. Now finding out that it probably meant nothing to him? That only left me one reason as to why he probably kissed me. Haru; she was the reason why he kissed me. 

"... Trying to figure out ... whether you like Haru or not? And you used me as your tester?" It hurt to say these words. They sort of, wheezed out under my breath. It hurt to already know the truth before he knew himself. He stammered through his words, replying,"W-Well... I just wanted to clarify whether I still had feelings for Haru or not.. Lately, I haven't been feeling jealous or envious of Hyung lately." I really just wanted to knock some sense into him right now. "Are you serious? Why would you use a person who's chosen you as their first love and gladly accepted their first kiss from to verify your feelings? I thought I knew you better. Guess not." I felt like tears were about to burst out from my eyes, but I held them in. With pride, I walked out of the kitchen and slpped my shoes on, making my way out the front door while everyone watched me leave, wondering for my sudden reason to leave. 

 

Aron's POV -  

It did take awhile for Kyungmin and Minhyun to get back. I didn't really mind JR and Haru; they were technically a couple now. But whereas Kyungmin and Minhyun were still "friends." I could lose my chance this very moment! I felt the urge to go out and find them, but that would leave Baekho and Ren alone; who knows what they'll so when we're gone. o-o

Instead, I anxiously waited for them to arrive. Surprisingly, Haru and JR arrived before the other two did. "Did you guys see Kyungmin and Minhyun?" Haru shook her head with a raised brow. "Ani? They left? When?" I didn't feel like explaining everything. "Ahh, it's nothing. Dwesso." I couldn't keep still. I felt like I was about to burst if they didn't come in the next 5 minutes. 

The door swung open as Minhyun tiredly walked in with bags of snacks and drinks in them. Behind him followed Kyungmin. She looked as if she was walking through a meadow of flowers after coming from the terrible weather outside; basically dazed." She followed Minhyun into the kitchen, which she probably had no reason to. I sat on the arm chair that gave me more view of what they were doing in the kitchen. I wouldn't be able to hear what they were saying, but usually actions showed more than words. 

From the corner of my eyes, Minhyun's back was facing me while Kyungmin's face was viewable.  I could see the pain and hurt in her eyes. I don't think I've ever seen her like that. They seemed to be having a pretty serious conversation; I could see the force of her words flee out of . Roughly, she left his sight and walked across the living room in silence. She geared up and walked out the door. Everyone was obviously wondering why she left randomly. I had some kind of an idea ... 

I got up from sitting on the arm chair and geared up as well. Before walking out the door to chase Kyungmin, Minhyun still remained standing there. I sighed and quickly chased Kyungmin who was slowly walking down the sidewalk. 

"Kyungmin!" I yelled out to her as I caught up to her. "Are you okay?" I wasn't the best at giving sympathy and advice, but atleast I knew how to make someone smile; hopefully. She smiled, but it looked and felt fake. "Hey, Aron." Her coat was so thin, she had no scarf and gloves, only a hat. She looked miserably cold. I took off my coat, which only revealed a long sleeved knitted sweater. But her warmth was all I cared about this moment. I offered her my coat, without a response I swept it onto her. "Though you're probably not in the mood, atleast try to keep away from being sick." 

I led us into a small Super Market for the heat and a cup of hot cocoa. People passed us, mumbling words like "Hobos" "Beggers." I ignored their comments. >.> Though, we probably did look like beggers, huddling over our hot cocoas while standing in the corner of the Super Market. This whole time, Kyungmin hadn't said a single word. What did Minhyun do ..? Usually, we'd go on and on about some random topic. But I guess she could care less about how my experience was right now. I didn't feel like I should've bothered her either. 

I noticed her cup was empty; I offered to refill it for her, but she shook her head. "Ani .. let's get going, hm? We can walk around the park."

 

Minhyun's POV - 

... What did I do? It felt painful to say what I said as a response to what she thought. I honestly didn't know why ... One thing for sure was because I wanted to verify my feelings, but that wasn't it. I know there was something I felt when I kissed Kyungmin. I felt bad for all of this! I turned around after my deep thinking and found only 4 people all gathered on the living room floor; Baekho, Ren, JR and Haru. Did Aron leave with Kyungmin? There was an urgent nudge that was telling me to follow them. Or should I not...? Do what your heart feels. It was telling me to immediately tell Kyungmin my feelings, whether I was sure of them or not. 

When I made my way outside, they were already out of sight. I decided to check the park first; they couldn't have gone far. 

The park was empty. No one but a few kids were there. I sat on one of the pair of swings. Hopefully they would come later on ...

 

After awhile of waiting, I noticed the figures of Kyungmin and Aron turn the corner. I quickly hid behind some snow covered bushes and watched as they made their way to a bench. I carefully watched them. Even after all the hurt Kyungmin showed me for the first time, she continued to laugh and smile. Or that was just the work of Mr. Kwak. . _ . 

I felt relieved for the fact that Kyungmin was still able to smile. Unlike other girls, the moment we had would've given them a scar. All I could say was ... Thanks Aron Hyung. 

My heart thumped painfully as I watched Aron move a piece of her bangs out from her face and melted the snowflakes on her head with the palm of his hand patting her head. The way she smiled, it wasn't like how she smiled when we went out as friends that one day. The smile I saw just now with Aron was a .. "friendly smile?" :/ 

 

Aron got up for some reason, probably to use the bathroom. There was my chance! I came out of my hiding, my legs a bit cramped from bending down and made my way towards Kyungmin who was patiently waiting while kicking her feet into the snow. Her head was down, staring at the pile of snow she made with her feet. "Kyungmin..." I softly said and caught her attention, getting her to lift up her head. The reaction she made when she looked up at me was hatred. I smiled, maybe to soften how she felt right now. "Bwoyah.. why're you here? Pikeo." Her words hit me like bullets, but I held on. "Aniyo. Shiro." I took Aron's seat and sat beside Kyungmin, looking into her eyes sincerely. This time, I was going to be serious. I didn't want to make the same mistake and use words that'll hurt her or leave her wandering. 

She turned away from me. I knew she didn't want to hear anything I had to say, but I said everyhting I needed to anyway. "Okay, I admit that I did kiss you because I was curious if I still liked Haru or not. I know it hurts you to know that your first kiss was one sided felt, but after I gave you that kiss, I felt something. Like every person says when they get their first kiss, they felt a spark of passion and sensation, am I wrong? Well, I'm not saying that here. Kyungmin, there's a reason why Aron's a blocker in our friendship relationship. He's the punch in my face that gets me to realize my true feelings for you. If I were to meet you unexpectedly on a bridge or something, I'd call it destiny. I may have not felt it before, but I knew it was there." I took a hold of her hands; she was now somewhat paying full attention to my heartfelt words. "Kyungmin, I like you. I have been this whole time without realizing it. I was too blinded with whom I thought I liked, Haru. I'm sorry for hurting you." I pulled her into a hug. She didn't pull back, which made me smile. 

 

Aron's POV -

We walked to the park, still in complete silence. I felt defeated. But once we made our way to the bench, I started a conversation. "So.. You know how Ren's a deep sleeper?" She nodded. "Well, on our way to Japan, Baekho decided to play a little prank and did the "Whipped Cream and Feather" prank. I got it all on video!"[ Event isn't actually real .. though I wish it was. ;___; ] I pulled out my phone to show her to video I caught on my phone. She bursts out laughing while clutching onto her stomach. VICTORY! Now that she laughed, and was technically smiling, it was easier to talk to her. 

We talked about the things we did while we were gone. I told her about all the food we ate while touring, which got her extremely jealous. I showed her many pictures I took when we had the free time; it really made her smile. She then told me about how she's been studying a lot and showed me a few designs she's created on her phone. I can honestly say, I wouldn't mind wearing her clothes in public! The men's clothing, obviously. 

I felt like it was the right time to tell her that I liked her; before Minhyun could or anyone else. For one, Minhyun wasn't even sure he liked her or not, though he denied it multiple times. And I'm sure there's no one else who would have an interest in Kyungmin; no offense. It wouldn't even have to be romantic or anything. Just a quick confession to let her know that I like her. But a sudden push in my bladder had me anxious and sweaty. I really needed to use the restroom! I had to cut her off in one of her conversations and apologized after, letting her know I really needed to use the bathroom. She laughed and understood clearly. 

 

There was a HUGE line for the Men's bathroom at the Super Market. Wasn't it usually the Girl's bathroom with this problem?! I waited with a heavy bladder, nearly peeing my pants!

Finally clearing out my system, I quickly made my way to the park. I was afraid Kyungmin would think I had a sick stomach or something. I reached the park, finding another person, a man, beside Kyungmin. Kyungmin's body language said everything; hatred, disgust, disturbance, anger. I was about to barge in when I noticed it was Minhyun. I clentched my fist and made my way towards them when Minhyun decided to pull Kyungmin into a hug. My heart shattered into pieces. My chance was clearly gone ... But ... I knew Minhyun liked her, though he didn't admit it ... I like Kyungmin so much though. I can't just .. easily let her go like this. Minhyun, mianhae. But I can't let you win this easily. 

 


a/n: Okay... so like, this was totally different from what I had planned. xDD But OH WELL~ I was planning on making Aron easily give up on Kyungmin and Minhyun get Kyungmin right then, but then I thought ... Aron would be heart broken and forever keeping his secret of liking Kyungmin. ;o SO IT'S TIME TO TURN UP THE HEAT! >:DD I hope you like this chapter! <33 Upvote, Subscribe, Comment, SHARE! :D We highly appreciate your comments and feedback. T3T -PikaChugaChu3 (<-- JEWEL) 

Omg. Jewel did another great job, right? :DD IDHSI WEEEEEE~ YES. AND BY THE WAY GUYS. Omg. We love you all. 25 SUBSCRIBERS? I DON'T KNOW. BUT I THINK THAT'S...A LOT. ESPECIALLY FOR A FIRST FANFIC. //killed ♥ I love you L.O./\.E's ♥

And you guys should totally read my new fanfic called, "No Matter How Much It Hurts." I KNOW. SHAMLESS ADVERTISING. LOL BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. //OTL I thought that there were very little Aron fanfics, so I decided to go ahead and write one with him as the lead. ; u ; ARON. MY BIAS RUINER. LOL BUT YEAH, Read okai? //OTL 

AND OH. JEWEL HERE. SHE'S ALSO BEEN WRITING HER OWN FANFIC CALLED "Stars Collide." It's a BAP fanfic with Himchan. ;D I myself have been keeping up with her fic, and I absolutely LOVE IT. SO YEAH. GUYS. READ IT. IT'S GOING TO END SOON, BUT READ IT.  ♥

NOW. EYE CANDY TIME. 

tumblr_mj08a4yv6Y1s3oemlo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mj9qsc1E9K1qfivkvo1_250.gif   tumblr_mj9qsc1E9K1qfivkvo3_250.gif

tumblr_mj9pkqAQwF1qcjy8no1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mj9epp19X41r7088io1_500.png

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.  MINHYUN. 

tumblr_mj8f1ao3jb1qeyrqyo1_500.png

 

tumblr_mj8tltmxBZ1rpafedo1_500.png

tumblr_mj8tltmxBZ1rpafedo2_500.gif

tumblr_mj8tltmxBZ1rpafedo3_500.gif

Okay, this is the last one. ; ~ ; Gahh, these dorks. ♥

tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo1_250.gif   tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo3_250.gif

tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo4_250.gif   tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo2_250.gif

tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo5_250.gif   tumblr_mj8j2oK7kr1ruwx9eo6_250.gif

  • CREDITS TO OWNER OF THESE AMAZING GIFS. ♥

SEE YOU LATER GUYS <3