"I wonder..."

Between You and I

Kyungmin's POV-

Once Haru had handed out drinks to everyone, I tried my best to avoid Minhyun, even though I was dying to talk to him to clear things up. I really did miss talking to him.. And not being afraid to say "Hi" and see him smile. Instead, I started a conversation with the other members.

We all snuck out of the practice room, hearing that we were going out for ice cream while they still had the time. As we were walking, I noticed how funny the diguises looked on the guys that I laughed loudly to the point where all their eyes were on me. Baekho wore a hat that covered his obvious spiky hair, Ren wore a scarf along with shades while his hair was in a bun, probably for others to mistaken him as a girl. Aron, who I could tell hated his given clothing, wore a giant scarf that made him sweat buckets, but covered his masculine jawline and accompanied by a beanie. As for Jonghyun, he was in his old school uniform he didn't dare to through out; it would also mean throwing away his memories to him. He'd dress in anything just to get away from the fans. Lastly, Minhyun, who didn't look bad at all. Rather... Like a charming model or ulzzang. His sense of style would perfectly match with mine if I had the guts to talk to him about fashion. I stayed in the far back of the group, while Haru was in front, leading. I wanted to admire Minhyun secretly for just a bit longer.

I guess Aron noticed my awkwardness, stopping suddenly and letting me crash into his back, and to be honest, it wasn't soft and squishy like how I thought it'd be! "Ack! >.< Yaaaahhhh! Aron! D:" I pinched my nose where it hurt the most. "Ahah! Main Kyungmin ah! xD" I punched his shoulder playfully. "That hurt, you pabo!" I already knew of Aron's playful but hurtful jokes, so I didn't take the situation too seriously. "I said I was sorry!" He laughed, patting my head as if I was a crying child.

"I didn't mean to notice that you were dazed," he took his two fingers pointing at both of my eyes, then drawing an imaginary line to what I was viewing," while looking at Minhyun." He chuckled. ...Had he figured out who I liked? o//o "I feel something going on!" He nudged me lightly." I pushes him off lightly,"A-Aniyo! Just forget it." My playfulness vanished as I fled from his side, quickening my walking pace.

I followed behind Ren into the ice cream shop. The stairs were pretty steep, so I held onto the back of his scarf, expecting him to pull me in along with him, but not pulling on it to the point where it would choke him. He noticed a light weight pull onto the back of his scarf; he turned around, shooting a glare at me that ran chills down my spine, a bit scared and regretting what I just did. He tugged on the front of his scarf, loosening my grip, almost making me fall backwards. I shrugged it off and walked in after him.

We filled up the seats in the back corner after receiving our ice cram and frozen yogurts. I sat at the far end, seeing Minhyun sit next to Haru at the other end. Aron accompanied me, scooting me closer to Ren so he could take the edge of the seat. I looked to Ren, giving him a 'Please, Just this time?' pleading look. "Kyungmin ah..," Ren whined," if you're sitting here, you better share your yogurt!" I chuckled and nodded. "Fine.~"


JR's POV-

After getting my ice cream, I quickly stole a seat next to Haru before Minhyun could have the chance, but forgetting Haru was seated at the end. Minhyun took the remaining seat next to Haru, smiling successfully. I clicked my tongue annoyingly and ate my ice cream roughly.

It was kinda quiet... Other than the other people around us, having their own conversations. I had nothing else to do, so I turned to Haru, hoping to find something interesting to watch of her. I watched as she took a of her ice cream, letting it melt slowly on her tongue and slip immediately down . Her soft and small lips; I could still feel them pressed lightly against mine. They were soft as peach fuzz, maybe softer, and they felt smooth almost like silk. My cheeks burned a light shade of pink as I bit my lip innocently. Haru caught notice of my staring, giving me a blank look on her face. --> o-O "What the... Why're you blushing all of a sudden? Are you sick?" she placed the palm of her palm on my forehead that increased my temperature extremely. "I-it's nothing..." I looked up and immediately started laughing, noticing her ice cream mustache. She pulled back, wiping it off with her sleeve. She immediately forgot about the recent situation. "It's not funny! Dx" She whined like a little child. I laughed to myself and finished my Ice cream, purposely smudging it on top of my top lip, teasing her. I didn't mind her light punches she threw at my back and shoulders... I actually enjoyed it. Everything she did.. Just seemed to make me smile more than it used to.

I turned my gaze over to the others, a but curious to what they were up to. I noticed Baekho and Ren having their conversation while Aron and Kyungmin were all smiles in theirs. It was weird. Aron, most of the time being quiet and independent, was actually talking to Kyungmin! And in English... So it was a bit hard for me to understand. I thought I'd ask Aron later anyway, he tells his Hyung everything~

I chuckled to myself and looked back at Haru, already missing her sight. She was either staring or examining Minhyun. It seemed to be for awhile because her ice cream was melting to the point it ran off the edge of her cone. I tried to view what Minhyun was, and like always, admiring what the group of men wore. I tapped Haru in the shoulder. "What's up?" She shook her head repeatedly. "Nothing!" she noticed the droplets of melted ice cream on her finger and eagerly it off and ate her ice cream quickly. "Alright then..." once everyone finished, we headed back to the practice room.

Kyungmin's POV-

I was expecting Minhyun to maybe start up a conversation at any moment, but instead Aron. It didn't really matter to me, Aron's an awesome guy! He sat on the opposite end of me waving with his free hand and softly saying," Annyeong Kyungminnie!" I laughed. "Annyeong Aron...-Ney~~" He chuckled nervously. "Mm.. Maybe just 'Aron.'" We laughed I. Unison. After the greet, we automatically starting Talking in English which was an experience I'd never had with a Korean. grin His words were very fluent and didn't sound a bit off! We went on talking about the flavors we liked and disliked, music we hear now and then, and our hobbies. We laughed a ton! This was actualy the longest conversation I had ever had with him. It was interesting, fun and there wasn't a point I thought he was boring.

I heard Jonghyun yell loud enough for all of us to hear, "Alright! Let's head back~" I finished my frozen yogurt cup quickly, in that moment Aron stood up before me, extending his arm out, placing his hand infront of me. I stared at it, confused. "...Hmm?" He eye smiled. "C'mon, let's go before I get yelled at by JR." I took his hand hesitantly, smiling a bit and seeing a huge smile cross his face as if he unwrapped a Christmas present.

JR's POV-

I turned my head back, checking to see if we had everyone following. Haru by my side, "RenHo" looking at pictures on their phones, Minhyun examining the clothing in the windows of the stores that passed and Aron beside Kyungmin, acting like the immature kids they were. I shifted my gaze and noticed a weird sight. I did a double take and squinted making sure I saw the right thing. I still wasn't sure If I was actually seeing Kyungmin and Aron ... HAND IN HAND.

I turned my head, a bit frightened by the sight, shriveling up, scrunching my shoulders up and making a disgusted expression. "What's up? You look like... You just saw me in a dress or something." Haru questioned. "N-No! ... It was WORSE. O_O" "Woah... Like?!" she got super close to my face, curiosity written all Over her face. "Forget it, it's maybe just my eyes." Haru went on talking about my bad eye sight. Then went on with making comments about my uniform. u_u Aish, this girl! I guess we were really loud with our goofiness, noticing that all eyes were on us from time to time. I even heard Ren vomit out the words," Oh Jeez... love birds or something." I laughed and continued walking, ignoring his comment. I might just be the luckiest guy, still being able to talk to my best friends... Especially to this special person whom I care a lot about.

Haru POV-

I watched Minhyun intently as he glanced at the other men at the shop. Was he checking them out? e.e I can't believe I never noticed this before. I continued to stare and observe as Minhyun looked at a guy who just walked into the shop from head to toe. I admit, the guy was pretty cute, and had a good sense of style. Awahhh, our Minhyun is so cute with his men lovingness--- I felt a poke and turned to see Jonghyun, but then I also noticed my ice cream was DRIPPING! I quickly my ice cream. e u e;; Jonghyun laughed and watched me as I frantically try to cure my dripping ice cream. 


...weird...where did Kyungmin and Aron go? < _ > I shrugged, maybe they just went out to get some air...She'll be okay. ;D She's with Aron.

I turned to Jonghyun and looked him straight in the eyes. "W-what?" he said confused. "Your school uniform." I simply said. 
"What about?" ;o 
"It's..." 
"It's?" 
"IT'S UNBELIEVABLY TIGHT ON YOU." I poked his tummy. I expected it to be squishy or un-built like when we were in grade school. e.e But it was oddly...sturdy and felt..well built? I shook my head and forced the thought out of my head. 

"Hmm.. where's Aron Hyung and Kyungmin?" Minhyun asked curiously. "I think they went somewhere together." Baekho answered. I bit my lip and asked; worried, "Shouldn't we look for them so we can all go back together?" Jonghyun was the one to shake his head no. "They probably want some time alone, so it's best we don't bother them." he said. I bit my lip again, still nervous about leaving without Kyungmin. Jonghyun put a hand on my shoulder which felt like sparks of warmth, "It's alright Haru ah. She's with Aron Hyung, he'll be able to take care of Kyungmin." and he gives a goofy smile which makes me laugh. I nodded my head okay and we all started walking out of the shop. 

 

Minhyun's POV-

I wonder what Kyungmin and Aron are doing...

 

 

A/N: 
UPDATE. <3 
Wuccha think? WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN KYUNGMIN AND ARON? WHAT. Yeah. //OTLOTL
Comment and Subscribe ♥
- Le Love Nouchee~ ♥ ♥

 

For you guys ;D 

 
tumblr_mark3cXh3n1ruosmpo1_500.png

 

Oh my god. Look at JR here. DLIHODIH //Faints

tumblr_mari19cA4q1r6f1fzo1_500.jpg

 

I had a really y photo of Minhyun for you guys but I lost it. //OTL 
SORRY. 
WELL YEAH. SEE YOU GUYS ♥ 


By the way... 
YOU. YEAH YOU. SILENT READER.
Please comment what you think of the story so far. ; _ ;
Jewel and I are dying for some feedback on how we could improve this fanfic. SAO YEAH. <3
so please. ; - ; if you want to. Comment what you think about it so far. <3

- Love Nouchee and Jewel