Queenkas II

Between You and I

Haru POV

Classes seemed to take forever to finish! When school finally ended, I headed straight to the back of the school. No one's hardly ever there. Earlier in class I told Kyungmin to head home without me, saying that I had something to do after school.

 

Once I've gotten to the back of the corner of the school, I hid myself, for I saw three backs of feminine looking girls. 

"Do you think she'll even show up? She seemed like such a wuss." I heared a snotty voice say.  Another snotty voice quickly answered, "Of course she'll come. No way she'd want to risk her beloved Haru." I could tell the girl was smirking by the tone of her voice. Why are these voices so...familiar? e u  e;; 

Once hearing my name, i stepped out from the corner. "Talking about someone?" I said coldly.  The figures quickly turned around. Turns out, they were no other but the //y// queenka three. Uee, Yoona, and Hyomin. They seemed pretty shocked to see me instead of Kyungmin. For a slight moment, I could see the fear in their eyes. Psh, no wonder they chose to harass Kyungmin instead of me. -.- 

They then suddenly smirk. Their leader, Uee speaks out, "Oh, I see. Kyungmin sent you instead--" but I cut her off. 
"Isn't this a bit cliche? //es// Bullies slip note into victims locker, threatening them. Victim has no choice but to meet up with bullies. Resulting to victim getting tragically beaten? Tell me Uee. What are you trying to prove? -.- Can you get any more 'original'?" 

Obviously my words angered them. Oh, their cute little angel faces weren't so angelic anymore. Uee clenched her fist and unclenched them. She then came forward and attempted to slap me, but I saw it already coming and stopped it by grabbing hold of her arm.  I faked a yawn. "Please don't tell me that's the best you can do after acting all big girl earlier." I smirked at her and her crew. 

- explanation -

 

Now, I didn't get some sort of special training of the fighting arts. It's actually a lot more simple. Jonghyun and I used to watch A LOT of action movies and we'd always try to imitate them by fighting each other. It got to the point where Jonghyun's dad started teaching us how to actually fight, for he was a former black belt. He taught us all the major basics. Not to mention, Baekho just recently gave me some self defense lessons. 

 

- end of explanation - 

 

Uee tries to escape from my grip, but I didn't let her. Seeing this, she called up her little minions. Yoona and Hyorin came and tried to attack me from behind and the side, but I simple swung my foot out and tripped them. -.- So easy.

Trying to put up a tough girl act again, Uee spits on my face, "I don't care who you are. You just better stay away from my JR Oppa." I simply laughed at her words.  "JR Oppa? Do you even know his real name?" I waited for an answer, but she didn't reply. "Exactly. So don't you ever claim him as yours." still pretty pissed at her claiming him as hers, I added, "He's not an object. So stop acting like you OWN him." Uee only ignores me and spits back out. "Oppa is FAMOUS now. He's changed. He wouldn't want to be seen with nobodys like you." she smirks. "So get lost." 

I paused at her words for a moment, uncatiously letting my grip loose. I shook my head. No way Jonghyun would think that way. I regained my cautiousness, but it was already too late. Uee had come free from my grip and gets a good smack at my face, bursting my lip. I taste blood, but I only laugh. The queenkas seemed a bit confused about my laughter. I stepped closer to Uee, but she only backs away. 

 

"Heh. Get lost? Maybe you should get lost you idiotic queenka. You may think you are the best," I step closer and say it up close to her face, "But really. You are just an immature needy kid who craves for attention." Uee attempts to back away, but only trips on her own feet and falls on the ground. I finally say to her and her possee, "maybe YOU should get lost. Jonghyun wouldn't want to be with es like you." 

You could say I looked pretty threatening. Uee was on the ground and I was kneeling next to her, as if I pushed her down. e.e;;;  Next thing I know it, I hear "HARU AH!" It was Kyungmin. "Stop! Stop right now!" she was beginning to run over as I got up and looked down on Uee. "And another thing. Don't ever target any of the people I am close with again. Let's be mature about things hm?" I turn to Uee's possee, "That goes for you two too." and with that, I jogged towards Kyungmin. 

She looked completely pissed. e.e;;; Which kind of scared me. A pissed off Kyungmin IS scary. I dragged her away from the three queenkas, but eventually she stomped her foot and refused to keep moving. She pulled my arm so I would face her. "Haru ah! Why in the world were you fighting with---" Her face obviously showed that she was pissed, but then she got a good view of the wound on my lip and my swelling cheek. "W-what happened-- Are you alright?" Just like that, she switched from pissed off Kyungmin to caring and worried Kyungmin.  e.e 

"They just got me really pissed. You know, the scary serious side of me? Yeah, they unleashed the caged scary Haru." I laughed a little, but stop because it seemed to make my lip wound worse.  "And don't worry, I'm alright. ;D Nothing major." Although the pain from my lip hurt, I smiled anyways. I changed the topic. "So Kyungmin. Let's go grab a coffee and you can tell me what exactly happened that day you and Minhyun hung out. Don't take me for a fool. :T I've noticed your fake smiles recently, and how you always brush off the topic of Minhyun. I'm your best friend for a reason gurlie. :T" I could tell she was shocked by my sudden confrontation, but she quickly recovers from the shock. 

"Well, first let's treat your wounds," she nervously said. I nodded. _ _|| That would be a wise idea. 


A/N: 

SORRY. WE SAID THE CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER BUT. lHSFDISHDWIWS ///OTL Sorry. LOL 
DON'T WORRY. WE GOT SOMETHING PLANNED.  The update will be much faster ( I hope ) because we actually have planned a lot out so yeah. SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S OKAY. I hope.
_ _|| 
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ;D I hope....I'M REPEATING MYSELF. SDIDOH < _ > 
I kind of thought this chapter was too...dramatic...but then...I wrote this...when I was overly excited about this chapter.... < _ > LOL WHAT. 
ANYWAYS. --- WAIT. BY THE WAY. WITH SCHOOL AND ALL. We might not be able to update much. _ _|| Maybe every weekend though? idk. LOL 
OKAY, WELL THEN. 
Comment and Subscribe? :DD 
TELL US WUT YOU THIIIIIIIINK. ;D Feedback? ; u ;  
AND HELP SUPPORT ; u ; 
Okay. I'm rambling. 
SEE YOU ALL LATER

 

-Nouchee~


I found this on Tumblr. LHSFOHD ♥ ♥ ♥
OH MY GOD. I DIED.


tumblr_ma10o4zoOb1remryho1_500.jpg