Realization

Between You and I

JR's POV

Weeks pass and then months. I could already hear our L.O./\.E.s screaming and shouting, "NU'EST! NU'EST! NU'EST" I can't wait to show them our new songs. :) I know they'll love it. And like how Ren said, our L.O./\.E.s may even faint. :) Hehe

I plopped myself on the ground of the dance studio and stared at the ceiling. The others did the same, and we formed a little circle of five on the ground, just laying down on our backs. We all were out of breath and exhausted due to practice, but even so, we all found a way to laugh and smile together. 

"I love this feeling," Ren spoke, and continued. "The exhaustion of doing something we all love I mean. Together." We all laughed at Ren's words, just because it was so true. We all do love this feeling. 

"D'AWW REN ♥" Baekho, who was laying next to Ren, responded to Ren's words. He began to hug Ren, but Ren took action fast and scooted away. 

"Don't come any closer," he tells Baekho in a cold tone. "You're sweaty and gross." 

"..Well..SO ARE YOU!" Baekho shoots back, and at that, we all burst in laughter. And as the laughter died down, I found myself speaking up too. 

"I love this feeling as well." I smile. 

" Me too," Aron who had been beside me said. Although he said this in english, we all strangly understood what he had said. 

"This feeling is the best," Minhyun begins to say, then pauses for a second, then spoke again. "Other than the feeling of being on stage to see our L.O./\.E.'s of course!" We laugh and all shout, "YEAH!" 

"Let's make our L.O./\.E.S fall for us even more with our comeback stage!" I shout. 

"Yeah!" they all shout back. 

I don't know how we did this, but with no signs or hesitation, we all shouted at the same time. 
"SHOWTIME, NU'EST TIME!" 

And Aron of course, having to say, "Urban Electro band~!" 

We all put our fists together in the center of our circle, "NU'EST IMNIDA!" 

Haru's POV

I wonder if Nu'est had finished practice yet..Should I send a text? ...Then what would I say? ..Aish!
I run my fingers through my hair. I just want to talk to him. I feel like...our time together is getting very limited.

JR's POV

After having our little Nu'est family bonding time and grabbing something to eat, we headed back to the dorms to shower and rest. I was the last to shower, so by the time I had finished, everybody had already fallen asleep aisde from Aron. He was drinking tea after making sure everyone was covered with at least one layor of blanket. Ooh, motherly Aron...I wonder if he does this all the time. Haha 

"Hyung, why aren't you asleep yet?" I asked. 

"As tired as I am, I found that I couldn't sleep," he spoke as he poured a cup of warm tea for me. "What about you?" 

"I just finished showeing," I ruffled my wet hair. 

"That's right," Aron replied, then randomly turned to face me. "Now, now, Leader, what's troubling you?" 

I was slightly surprised by the sudden question and replied, "What's troubling me? I should be asking the person who can't sleep that question." 

"True," he slightly laughs. "Actually, I've just been thinking more of the promotions for our comeback. We'll be pretty busy..and we'll travel a lot for sure as well." He pauses for a slight second then begins again. "I'm excited, yeah, but I'm worried as well..for the people we'll leave behind here I mean." He takes a long sip of his tea and we both sit for a moment in silence. 

Aron just said something I had been thinking for a while now as well. I admit, I'm scared of leaving people behind. I'm scared of leaving Haru behind. 

"You feel the same way too, huh?" Aron softly laughs. "Don't worry, you don't have to say anything. I know you like Haru ah." 

My eyes widen, "B-bwoh? Was is that obvious?" 

"Kind of. I mean you spent hours looking for that necklace that Haru lost back around when it was her birthday. Just for her. When she's here, you only seem to see her, even if other 'y' noonas are looking at you," Aron replied, and after a pause, he adds on, "you must really like Haru ah." 

"Yeah," speaking carefully, I slowly say aloud, "I like her. I really like her." 

"You should tell her soon," was all Aron said before walking off into his room. 

I should, shouldn't I? But..wouldn't that only make things harder for us? For her? 

Sighing, I pick up my phone and began to write a text to Haru. 

To: Lee Haru 

I miss you.

From: Kim Jonghyun 

I lay there, for minutes, maybe hours, reading the text over and over again; trying to figure out what I should do. Although my mind felt like it was going to explode, I couldn't stop thinking, and after an hour of these thoughts running through my mind, I finally made up my mind. 

I read the text one last time and erased it, not sending it through. 

Haru POV

To: Kim Jonghyun 

I miss you. 

From: Lee Haru

I sigh and erase the message. Maybe he is just another big star I can't reach anymore. 

I felt down in the dumps. Someone I needed the most to cheer me up? Kyungmin. The "Cheer Up" Master!! I quickly dialed her number and heard the ringing of the line continuing to buzz. I anxiously tapped my desktop and finally heard the voice that belonged to Kyungmin. "Yeobusay--" "KYUNGMIN. COME OVER. NOW. PALI." I then hung up. She would come over whether if it was for a good reason or not. I smiled and sat by my window, waiting patiently for her arrival. 

On a small, purple bike was Kyungmin. I opened my window and felt the chill of the cold breeze hit my skin and automatically made goosebumps appear on my arms. "Ayye! Kyungmin!" I waved out at her. "Can I come in?" She stood outside and shouted back as she parked her bike at the edge of the lawn. "Why don't you just knock and ask me then?" "Aish, you're too much trouble. Just go open the door!" She walked slowly to my front door as I ran down the spiral stairs and onto the first floor. I opened the door happily and attacked Kyungmin with a hug. "BOGOSHIPDA!" She stared blankly at me, completely stiff withen my heart warming hug. I released her from this "torture." "Yahh.. what's up with you? o-o" She slowly walked into my house and slipped off her shoes. 

"Most importantly.. why'd you call me over? e.e It better not be something stupid! I paused my KDrama for you!" She pointed a twitching finger at me with anger yet playfulness in her eyes. "Tch. I did call you here for an important reason! Unnie's down in the dumps. ;~~;" She reached out to hug me and patted my back while sighing. "Aigoo.. lemme guess, Jonghyun?" How did she know? e.e I backed away from her hug and stared wide eyedly at her. "How'd you know?" She clicked her tongue and crossed her arms. "We all know by now that you like him. Just admit it." She was grinning like a freak by now; just so desperately wanting to hear me say the words "I like Jonghyun." 

"Y-Yahh! ... I do not.." "LIES!" She raised a fist into the air as if she were protesting. "Just think back to all those times~~ ..." "Like..?" I raised a brow at her and watched her fail to state the facts. "Well you know.. I've got pretty bad memory.. ^^;;" I laughed and gave her a light nudge. "Yah, Kumanhae. I'm not admiting something that's not true. Kaja, I don't wanna be "arguing" with you here in the living room." I took her arm and dragged her upstairs to my room. 

I forgot to clean up my room before calling Kyungmin over so my room was covered in music sheets and my guitar was laying flatly in an open area. "Ouu~ What's this?" She took a music sheet that was lying on the floor but was fully written on. "Confession? Ouu~ You should play it for me to hear." I really didn't mind sharing my original written music with Kyungmin since she wouldn't judge anyway. "Arasso~" I grabbed my guitar and played the notes and sang the lyrics I knew by heart. 

At first it was simple. 
Just us two,
Playing, laughing, smiling. 
Just you and I, together. 

Now my heart feels like it will burst. 
I wish to see you and only you. 
How did it come to this? 
This warmth in my chest?

Between you and I, 
I must truly love you so.

I ended the short song and heard the quiet yet appreciative applaud from Kyungmin. "Uwahh~ That was amazing! :D Hmm.. What got you to write something to incredible like that?" I shrugged. I really didn't know how or why I wrote such an amazing song. It sorta just got scribbled onto paper but it really came from my heart. 

Kyungmin clasped her hands together and spoke, " YAAAHHHHH~ I know what this is about .. It's about you and Jonghyun!" She gave me a pretty creepy yet proud face while jumping around and clapping her hands. .__. Almost like a happy leprechaun or something. e.e "Bwoyah..?" "This song! It's about how you really feel inside! :D" "What're you ... talking about?" "Aish, girl don't be lying to me! ;A; I know it's him you're singing this song to!" I shook my head and laughed uncontrollably. "No, it's not, trust me." "Trust YOU?! UH UHH~ You can't even trust yourself!" She then snapped her fingers in a "z formation", dramatically. .__. I stared blankly at her with a "wtf face." "What're you..." I then realized something. I ran over the lyrics and thought back to all the memorable times. This song really was about Jonghyun and I ... "Y-You're right ... I-" "YOU LIKE JONGHYUN. 8D" "Will you .. let me finish? .__." Kyungmin cleared and stood near the corner of my room and smiled cheekly. 

I really do like Jonghyun. I probably have been for so long now but had just realized these sensational feelings now. 


A/N: AND UPDATE! :DD FINALLY. Haha. _ _|| We hope you guys liked this chapter. //OTL 
As an apology, here's y pictures of JR. 

jrr.gif

 I like this last one. 

tumblr_mftlbuohPq1r5ex19o1_500.jpg