Final

Change

 

Months past and then turned into years. I worked at TS Entertainment as a lyricist and dancer. Within a few months of working at TS, Yongguk proposed to me. It was when we were on a beach in Hawaii for a concert that caused the boys to expand into America. It had to have been the most amazing moment in my life. Well, scratch that actually it was the third most amazing moment in my life.

“Eomma, if that was the third most amazing moment in your life than what were the first two?” Alexander asked me.

“I’m getting to that.” I said ruffling my son’s hair as we sat on his bed before he went to sleep.

“Eomma! I want to know!” He demanded with his eyes wide.

“Okay calm down. Like I said, your Appa proposing to me was the third most important moment in my life. The second one was the night I married your Appa.”

“Oh… Then what is the first?” Alexander said starting of squirm with curiosity.

“When I had you, and your brother James.” I said, kissing him on the head. “I would have to say the day you two came into your Appa’s and my life.”

“Wow we’re special!” He said, snuggling up next to me. I put my arm around him, holding my baby boy next to me.

“Eomma.”

“Yes Alex”

“Is my little brother going to be one of the best moments of your life?” He asked placing his little hand on my stomach.

“Yes, it is going to be right up there next to you and James.” I said placing my hand over his on my stomach.

“Woah! He’s moving!” Alexander exclaimed, as he felt the baby inside of me kick.

“Yes he is. I don’t think he knows it is nighttime. He should be sleeping like you should be right now.” I said to him.

“Aww Eomma!”

“Listen to her.” Yongguk’s deep voice came from the doorway, “She’s right you need to go to sleep.”

“But Appa! I don’t want to go to sleep I’m not tired.”

“But Alex you have a big day tomorrow.” I said, “and you need as much sleep as you can get.”

“Awww…”

“Eomma’s right, tomorrow is your very first day of school. Come on its time to go to sleep.” Yongguk said, picking up Alexander.

“Appa!” Alex exclaimed.

“Alright time for you to sleep.” Yongguk said, putting down in his bed. I stood up and walked to Yongguk’s side.

“Okay…” He said glumly, “But Appa can I ask you something first?”

“What is it little man?” Yongguk said with his husky deep voice.

“Is everything Eomma told me true? Did all that happen between you two? And are your favorite moments the same as Eomma’s” He asked and started to ramble.

“Everything Eomma said is true. You can ask any of your hyungs. And my favorite moments are for the most part the same as Eomma’s.” Yongguk explained to our son.

“Then what is different Appa?”

“I would have to say that meeting Eomma was one of the top moments, then marrying her, and having you and your brother.” He said, “Now no more questions, its time for you to go to sleep.”

“Aww but.”

 “No buts,” I said, “Appa is right, time for bed. Goodnight sweetheart.” I bent down and kissed Alex.

“Night Eomma.”

“Goodnight Alex,” Yongguk said, tucking him in again, and then he kissed him on the forehead.

“Night Appa.”

Yongguk and I walked out of the room, and turned off the lights. We closed the door and stood in the hallway together.

“Now, why were you telling him our life stories?” Yongguk asked pulling me close to him.

“He wanted to know how we met, and everything about what happened between us.” I said.

“You didn’t tell him the exact words that were said, did you?”

“Of course not. I just changed the vulgar language, and inappropriate language to words that meant the same thing, but were appropriate for his age.” I explained, “I don’t want our son running around saying some of those vulgar things.”

“Good, I don’t want him saying those things either.” He said, leaning in to kiss me.

“It’s weird looking back on all the things that happened in school. I feel so old.” I said, after pulling away from his kiss.

“You feel old. I’m two years older than you. I’m thirty-two, and have a five year old son, a three year old son, and not to mention a third one on the way.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Well you’re the one who’s kept me busy.” I said, with a smirk.

“Starting my own entertainment company, as a branch off of TS should be a whole new experience for us.”

“Well it’s nothing we can’t handle. We have been through so much together I don’t think it will be impossible. Besides you still have experience and your music career too.” I said to him.

“This is true…” He said, picking me up bride style, “I think we should head to bed too.” He raised his eyebrows up and down.

“Yah! You are such a byuntae! I’m already pregnant.”

“I know that… but I sometimes wish you weren’t so we could still try for another one.” He said with a smirk, and then kissed me.

“You are way too much.” I said, as he walked through the doorway to our room. “You know that Alex is really your son.”

“Why do you say that? I thought he was Daehyun’s.” Yongguk teased.

“Yongguk! Daehyun and I are good friends and that’s all. Alex is definitely not his kid. He’s yours! Alex is way too much like you, and stubborn as hell and not to mention looks exactly like you.”

“Well where do you think he got his good looks from?”

I shook my head, and Yongguk climbed into bed next to me, after we did our nightly routine of brushing our teeth, and washing up.

“Yeah I know, he gets his good looks from you.” I said mocking him.

“Yah! Don’t be jealous, James looks like you… Well part of him does.”  Yongguk said, pulling me against his chest, and I snuggled him. I rested my head on his chest, and placed my hand on his abs.

“He looks more Asian, than he does White.” I said, “I guess that’s what I get for marrying a Korean guy. Oh well… at least I’m happy.”

Yongguk laughed, “I bet this one is going to come out looking like you.” He said, caressing my pregnant stomach, “Only three more months till the little guy comes into this world.”

“I know, I’m excited and scared.”

“Why are you scared? We’ve been through this two times before.”

“Yeah so, that doesn’t mean that I’ve gotten use to the fact and thought of pushing a human out of my body.” I said.

“Only you would say something like that.” Yongguk said kissing my forehead.

“What? It’s true!”

“Yes it is, but you don’t have to say it like that.”

“Well I like to keep things real. Being truthful is better than lying.” I said smiling and closing my eyes.

“No, it’s more like you being blunt about the situation, but I’ve gotten use to you. And that is one of the things I love about you.”

“I guess life has turned out better than I expected.” I said to him, breathing in his scent.

“I guess it has, and I like it.” He said kissing me on the lips.

“I Love you.”

“Forever and Always?”

“Yes.”

“I Love you too.” He said, and snuggled me closer to him.

Life is full of unexpected surprises, some good and some bad. You just have to take them and move on. You can’t dwell on the past. Life’s too short for that. Live your life to the fullest and spread your wings and fly. If one thing is for sure I think you have to be who you truly are and love who you are to be beautiful. If there is a beginning, there is and end, and if there is and end. There will be a new beginning. If there is one thing I have learned from my experiences it is, when you run with all your might towards your dreams, I think you can be able to live a very fun life. Well that’s what I found out to be true. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone thanks for reading my first Fanfiction! I'm so happy I finally finished it! Keep checking out my profile, sometime soon i will be starting a new one, but I have to start thinking of interesting ideas. I have two in mind, but I don't know which one to pick. If I can't decide I will write both. Thanks again and please leave comments on how I can improve my writing, or what you think of the story!