Getting ready.

Love Square

 

 

 

Right after the girls left the school....

"Tiff,I dont know what to wear for to night I dont like my clothes."

"Same here...Should we go to the mall?"

After reaching the mall the girls didnt know where to start looking for their outfit.But they just decide to go store to store to make sure that they wont miss a single outfit in any store.

"What should I wear? I wanna impress Taecyeon. What you planning to wear?" IU sighed.

"Just casual but cute clothes. I dont wanna look too fancy."

"Your right,I should go for that style too."

"Aish..stop copying me."

"Well what am I suppose to do,wear a long dress?"

"Sure why not." Tiffany laughed.

"Aish..Lets just hurry up."

 

Mean while with the boys...

"Taec! Im so nervous for tonight! How can I get IU to like me? What should I wear? How should I approch her? Should I offical confess to her...No thats too much if I confess to her right away...

"Calm down..just be yourself. Anyways this date is just so that we can all get to know each other,No confessing for now..okay?"

"......." Wooyoung sighed.

"Promise?"

"Fine...Promise."

"Were should we go tonight?"

"Dinner? Movies? Bowling? Karoke? I dont know,your the one that asked them so its up to you."

"You still have to help me..Should we just ask them?"

"You should atleast plan the first thing that you want us to do."

"Aish...what would Tiffany want to do."

"Ya! Stop only thinking about Tiffany think about what would IU want too."

"They are best friends so they would probably like the same thing,thats why I only said Tiffany."

"You are really too much."

Taecyeon gave an aegyo smile.

"Stop that! Aish...just take us to the movies and bowling."

"Okay..So thats it? Pick them up go watch a movie then bowl then go home?"

"Yee..unless the GIRLS want to do some other things..See I said GIRLS not only thinking about IU."

Taecyeon didnt know what else to say and so he just gave Wooyoung a small laugh.

 

Back to the girls

"IU!! Im done picking out my outfit!"

"Same here!"

"Let me see!"

"No.You'll see later" IU winked.

"Ehh..now Im hungry.Lets go eat first before we go."

"Lets go!"

The girls ate until they saw the time which was already 5:45

"Your such a slow eater! Hurry up we still need to get ready!"

IU shoved all her food in your small mouth and hurried to Tiffany's place. Since Tiffany had two bathroom they btoh seperated and went to the bathroom and took a bath.Since IU sleeps over at Tiffany's place alot IU leaves some of her clothes there. After they both finished showering it was already 6:15,they both slipped into their new both clothes and came out of the bathroom. 

Tiffany wore a navy green tube top with a short sleeve vest along with skinny jeans and finished off with a dark green converse high heels,with her curled hair up in a high ponytail.

IU wore a shirt which was color pink it puffed up but tighter after her and showed off her curves, along with a jean shirt and tights that go up to her mid calf and wore high heel boots,with her long straight hair down.

Its 6:57 now and girls are above their heads with nervousness.

*Ding Deng Ding

"Oh no,they're here! Ahh! Im gonna die! Do I look fine?"

"You look adorable, what about me?"

"Amazing. Go open the door!"

Tiffany slowly made her way to the door and slowly opened it and saw Wooyoung and Taecyeon outside her door.

"You girls ready?"

Tiffany nodded. "IU! They're here, get down here!" Tiffany yelled.

"Coming!"

IU made her way down. Wooyoung stared at her like there was no tomorrow.

'Woah....' Wooyoung thought to himself.

"Alright so ready to go now?"

"Yup."

"Le..lets..go!"

They made their way to Taecyeons car and went off to the movies.Taecyeon took Tiffany's hand and led her inside while Wooyoung did the same thing to IU. The two girls were jealous of each other but not showing it but the two boys were dying from happiness.

 

:O! Whats gonna happen to the two girls? Are they gonna fight? Are they gonna fall inlove for the boy the took their hand? :) Sorry for a boring chapter I didnt know what to write.I'll make it up in the next chapter.