IU!!

Love Square

IU's thoughts..

 I guess even after all of that I am finally here slowly walking down the aile while me and my dad interlock arms.Wooyoung is standing there at the end waiting for me,I cant believe that I'm about to become Mrs.Wooyoung.I promise to be a good wife and a good future mom.Wooyoung has shown his love for me in many different ways and now its my turn.

Yes...IU is alive and they are getting married..Read on! BTW Im gonna just continue the last chapter.

 Flashback! 

The doctors moved out of the way and IU's mom ran towards her and hugged her tightly while still crying so hard.

Mom:IU!!!

Everyone was amazed at the miracle that just happened.No one expected this to happen,even the doctors couldn't believe that she had survived.

Doc:This is a miracle..We never expected for this to happen,I guess shes still not done on earth..We'll take much more care with her..Since this has happened Im guessing that she'll probably be able to wake up soon.

Dad:Thank you so much Doc!

Doc:Dont say thank you to me..Say thank you to God..Well I'll get going..Please dont be shy and just ask for me if anything happens.

And the doctor left.24 hours had passed ever since that happened..But already another amazing thing had happened..Wooyoung has fallen asleep on the chair beside IU's bed while his head rested on the bed,he had woken up feeling that someone was touching his face.

Woo:I..I..IU!

IU chuckled a bit...Wooyoung rushed to the door and started yelling for the doctor,then ran back to IU and held her hands with tears in his eyes.

Woo:You..finally..

IU nodded triedly.

Woo:Just wait..I have to call your parents and Tiffany.

Wooyoung called Tiffany and IU's parents and they all couldn't hold back their tears even just by the words "She woke up!".Soon IU's parents came rushing to IU and hugged her tight,the doctor who was checking up on IU before her parents came in said..

Doc:Now that she has woken up,everything is going to be easier for all of us.If she her body takes in all the medication then she'll be out of here in no time.

IU:Thank you,Doc..

Days had passed every since IU had woken up and finally she was able to go home.The day after she got home Wooyoung took her out on a date....Mean while Taecyeon is now in America,Wooyoung couldn't stop him since he was busy with taking care of IU.Taecyeon is in collage and is known as the most hottest guy in school,although girls were always all over him there was only one girl that kept poping up in his mind..Tiffany.It's already been a while since they have broken up but Taecyeon still worries and cares and of course still loves her. He always says to him self "Shes hurt you..Move on." But no matter what it seems like Tiffany is sitting in his mind and refuses to leave.Although Tiffany shows a bright side of her but everytime she visits IU,IU always sees the sadness in her eyes.