Planning for their date!

Love Square

Since Wooyoung and IU is the one designing their date its going to be mostly WooU! Dont worry next chapter willl be all about TaecFany!

The day before TaecFany's date...

   IU on the phone with Tiffany..

IU:Tiff! Are you free tomorrow night?

Tif:Yeah..Why?

IU:Wanna go hang tomorrow night?

Tif:Sure..Where? What time?

IU:I dont know yet..Around 7?

Tif:Kay sure...Got to hang up now..Mom's calling me.

IU:Okaay!! Byee!

    End of call.

         Woyoung on the phone with Taecyeon..

Woo:Your date is tomorrow,okay?

Taec:Really? Have you set up everything yet?

Woo:Calm down..Its only 10am...I have alot of time..anyways to i'll get started on everything now.

Taec:Are you setting up all alone? Want me to help you?

Woo:Naah..Its okay..I have a helper.

Taec:Who?

Woo:Its one of Tiffany's old friend.

Taec:How'd you get her one of her old friend to help you?

Woo:That friend likes me..So if she helps me I promised her date.

Taec:Haha! Yup..Your really Wooyoung...Make my date beautiful!

Woo:Wait..Aren't you even wondering how I got Tiffany to come?

Taec:I do..But I trust you! I know you didnt do anything stupid to make her come....Anyways see ya! I have to think of what Im gonna wear...

Woo:Hey! Bring your own flowers for her! Im not providing you any..

Taec:I know I know!

     End of call.

 

      IU calls Wooyoung..

IU:Youngie!

Woo:What did Tiffany say?

IU:She said yes.

Woo:Okay thats good...Im gonna pick you up right now..

IU:Why?

Woo:Ahem..You are my helper for our bestfriends date.

IU:Oh..Oh right! I am! Ahhh IU so stupid!

Woo:Hahaha! Well instead of calling your self stupid why dont you get dressed...I already near your house.

IU:Okay...WAIT! How do you know where I live?

Woo:Ahh that doesnt matter..Just hurry up,okay?

   End of Call.

IU quickly got put on skinny jeans with a light green t-shirt and dark green flats with her hair high up in a ponytail.

IU:Ahh..Good thing I showered ealier...

Put your hands up! Pu-pu-put your hands up! 

IU's phone ringed.

IU:Uhh..Youngie?

Woo:Im here! Hurry up I dont want waste all day having to prepare for a date that isn't even ours.

IU:Haha! Okay..I'll be down.

IU ran down not forgetting to drag her purse..After opening up the front door Wooyoung stood outside his car waiting for her.

Woo:Hurrrrry uppp...

IU:Why are you in a rush!

Woo:I dont know..I just want to get this done and over with.

IU:Aish..So does the garden have othe people in it?

Woo:No..Since I already reserved for today and tomorrow no one will be allowed to go in.

Wooyoung opened up the door for IU and let her in,he rushed to his side of the car and started driving.

IU:So..What are we suppose to buy?

Woo:Rose petals..Lights...Red carpet...Violinist...A few flowers...Food....I think thats it...The people in the garden said they'll provide the table,chairs and the things to eat on..So seat and table covers too..

IU:So much..

Woo:Its okay..Taecyeon said he'll pay us back the money that were gonna use..

IU:Aish..Still...We have to buy and prepare..If I didnt love you then I wouldnt be helping you right now..Aish IU..Why do you have to love him.

Woo:Aish..My girl said she loves me!

IU:Ahh...were dating get use to it.

Woo:I know..I know..

While talking about the kind of stuff they need to buy they came across a flower shop.

IU:Oh! Theres a flower shop!

Wooyoung quickly looked to where IU was pointing and made his way to park in front of the store..They both got down and went inside..

IU:So many beautiful flowers...

Wooyoung looked at IU's amazed face..

Woo:Lets go ask if they can give us alot of rose petals..

IU:Alright..

Woo:Go ask them..Teacyeon wants me to but Tiffany some flowers for him..

IU:Okay..

IU went to ask the girl in the counter if they can give them rose petals while Wooyoung was going to the flowers...

Oh? Taecyeon didnt tell Wooyoung to buy flowers though...Uhhm Why is Wooyoung looking for flowers?

IU:Wooyoung! They said they'll have it ready around 5:30.

Woo:Ahh okay we'll come back later then..I'll go pay now for the petals so we dont have to worry later..You can go back in the car and I'll pay.

IU:Okay...Give me the keys.

Wooyoung handed her the keys and she kept to the car..Mean while Wooyoung..

Woo:Heres the payment for the petals..Oh and give me 8 roses.

Wooyoung handed her the money and the girl who was in the counter went to get his 8 roses and wrapped them up beautifully..

Woo:Thanks..

Wooyoung hid the flowers in his back pocket to make sure that before IU sees he'll be able to give it to her. Wooyoung got out of the store and headed towards the car where IU sat down while looking at him from the inside.Wooyoung knocked on IU's side window door.

IU:Yezz?

Woo:Can you get me my wallet inside that drawer looking thing..

IU looked at where Wooyoung told her to get it while Wooyoung took out the flower and covered his face with it..

IU:Young..Its not here

IU said while still searching for it.

Woo:Ah...Im so stupid..I have my wallet right here.

IU looked at him.

Woo:Surprise..

IU:Whe..How..Ehh..Thank you.

IU said while Wooyoung handed her the flowers.

Woo:No need to say thanks..This is the things that Im suppose to do..So get use to it.

They both smiled and Wooyoung made his way in the car..They decided to drive to the garden first to look at how they will decorate it...45 minutes after leaving the flower shop..

Woo:Where here!

They both got down..Wooyoung locking the door.

IU:Waah..So pretty...Hehe It will be more prettier after decorating it!

Woo:So now that you've seen the place do you have any ideas on how to decorate it?

IU nodded.

Woo:Alright then..Lets go buy things!

They got inside the car and drove and drove ot nowing where to start.Wooyoung gave his phone to IU and told her to text Taecyeon.

Woo:Just type normally..Dont worry he wont now that its you using my phone to text.

     Wooyoung message to TaecBro

     Taec what food do you want for your date?

IU typed.

      Wooyoung message from TaecBro

       Something elegant? I dont know anything really..As long as its a romantic date kind of food.

Ting!

      Wooyoung message to TaecBro

      Alright..Spaggetti..Steak...Salad...Rice...What! You have to pick.

IU typed.

     Wooyoung message from TaecBro

      Do you know what Tiffany's favorite food is?

Ting!

      Wooyoung message to TaecBro

       I think its Japenesse grilled meat...Anyways we'll just get whatever we want to get you.

Woo:What did he say

IU:Not alot..He said to get Tiffany's favorite food.

Woo:Alright then..So the food will be up to you.

IU:What about Taecyeon whats his favorite food?

Woo:Anything with meat.

IU laughed..They saw a japanesse resurant and stopped in front of it.

IU:I'll go see if they have any..If they do I'll order it..Just stay here for a while.

15 minutes passed of Wooyoung waiting in the car for IU when she finaly came out..She opened the door and found Wooyoung had fallen asleep.

IU:Aish..this little baby..Soc cute even when sleeping.

IU leaned towards Wooyoung and kissed his cheeks..

Woo:Ahh..

IU:Had a good sleep?

Woo:Aish..Sorry..So anyways did you get the food?

IU:They said we can get it around 6.

 Kay I know this is getting boring so..I'll stop with this chapter.I just somehow let you guys know how it looks like in the next chapter! Anyways...Next chapter will be TaecFany's date!!!!!!

Btw..Sorry for the really late and boring chapter..My laptop kept closing down my windows so I kept loosing my work unexpectedly..The nest chapter should be up in a day or two..Please keep supposrting this fanfic! Thanks to all those who has been reading this till now.