The Proposal.

Love Square

Wooyoung took IU out on a date..It was where Wooyoung confessed.It looked the exact same as the first..The place was in a garden filled with candles,Japanesse lenterns where hanging on the trees and lights where everywhere brightening up the night.Flowers where everywhere and finally a red carpet that leds a to a table in the middle of the garden.

Woo:You still remember this place?

IU:Of course!

Woo:Remember that this is where everything started?

IU nodded.

Woo:How did you feel back then?

IU:I dont know~ Happy? Nervous? Shy? Why?

Woo:Close your eyes.

IU:Ehh? Why? What are you gonna do?

Woo:Uhh..Just close your eyes..Dont worry I wont do anything wrong.

IU closed her eyes and the voilin started playing,Wooyoung stood up and went in front of IU.

Woo:Open your eyes and stand up.

IU did just as what Wooyoung said and was shocked after she opened her eyes and saw Wooyoung stand in front of her.

Woo:IU..I've wasted alot of my time taking care of you..I skipped school alot just to take care of you.I got tired of waiting for you to open your eyes.I got tired of waiting and wanted to leave you.

IU's eyes teared as she was starting to hurt with what Wooyoung was saying.

Woo:I could've left you anytime and looked for another girl.But you know what I couldn't leave you,I couldn't leave you there seeing that you were still hurting and would hurt more when you woke up.I couldn't leave you because I knew that..If I did I wouldn't know if I would still be able to sleep,to eat or to look at any other girls..You know why?

IU shook her head softly.

Woo:Because I would break my own heart if I left you.I wouldn't be able to look at other girls because your the only one I see.I stayed with you all these time because..I love you.

Wooyoung slowly went on one knee in front of IU and held up a ring 

Woo:I dont want to waste anymore time..I dont want to loose you..Lee Jieun...Will you..Marry me?

IU's tears had finally fallen without her knowing.The words Wooyoung said first hurt her but slowly his words comforted her.She nodded her head and finaly said Yes.Wooyoung stood up with a bright smile on his face and inserted the ring in IU's finger,kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight.

The day after,IU and Wooyoung had decided that they are going to announce this great news that day.They gathered IU's parents,Wooyoung's parents,Tiffany and her mom to a resturant..

Woo:Alright..So..

Wooyoung who was taking his time still hesitating on what to say was taking too long and everone started getting impaticant including IU.

IU:Ahh..Omg..WERE GETTING MARRIED

IU said while pointing at her wedding ring.Everyone wasn't as shocked since they all knew that this was going to happen sooner or later.The parents got up and hugged their "soon-to-be-in-law".Their parents looked as if they were more happier then WooU especially Wooyoung and IU's mother.The two mothers started talking about how the wedding should be right after hugging their "soon-to-be-in-law" After everyone has clamed down from the news they all had a toast to congratulate WooU's engagement.